Swac Basketball 2/13 & 2/15/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Folks have been complaining about these 2pm games forever. They act like they dont give a damn if folks show up or not.

They won't have no choice but to change it

P.S Kim Griffin is hurt and they have to get the stretcher. D@mn fat azz center for Valley. Big for nothing.

That should have been a intentional foul on Valley. :upset: Valleys girl head locked Kimberly Griffen and took her down. Hope she is fine. She is being carried off the court on a strecher. Hope it isnt a serious neck injury. :upset:

That should have been a intentional foul on Valley. :upset: Valleys girl head locked Kimberly Griffen and took her down. Hope she is fine. She is being carried off the court on a strecher. Hope it isnt a serious neck injury. :upset:

She is still on the court. She may have a concussion, I hope not though. D@mn Brittany Rochelle fat azz.

Its a neck injury :upset: . Hope she is ok. I blame the refs. They arent calling anything on Valley.

She waved to the crowd. :tup:

Yeah, I heard. She waved to the team. I hope the team don't lose focus.

Freda just knocked down Rochelle. She got her 4th foul now.

These men's scores are some low-scoring games...goodness. SU basketball just ain't what it used to be. :smh:

One thing they have to improve is FT shooting. I am glad they fixed their little turnover problem. 16-7 (10-3 SWAC) before going a crucial road stretch that features games against a strong Alabama A&M and dangerous Alabama State before the showdown against PV. PV has to play a hot Grambling and Alabama A&M, so if SU can take care of business, they could pass PV.

One thing they have to improve is FT shooting. I am glad they fixed their little turnover problem. 16-7 (10-3 SWAC) before going a crucial road stretch that features games against a strong Alabama A&M and dangerous Alabama State before the showdown against PV. PV has to play a hot Grambling and Alabama A&M, so if SU can take care of business, they could pass PV.

I have to look at the final FT stats but it seem as if they weren't getting to the line until the last minute. :rolleyes:

That's the women's score.
No, I was just reading this entire thread and that's the men's scores that are low. The SU teams would score way more points back in the day...but we all know nothing is the same about SU basketball anymore. :(

Ok, mens game next. Time for me to leave this thread. :lol: Just kidding. Atleast they were giving effort Saturday, and Bobby Lee impressed me. Now I have to figure out why Spivery isnt playing him.

Ok, mens game next. Time for me to leave this thread. :lol: Just kidding. Atleast they were giving effort Saturday, and Bobby Lee impressed me. Now I have to figure out why Spivery isnt playing him.

:nod: :nod: Spivery is stupid. I heard McCall can shoot the rock as well.

No, I was just reading this entire thread and that's the men's scores that are low. The SU teams would score way more points back in the day...but we all know nothing is the same about SU basketball anymore. :(

You are correct. Thats another reason folks dont go to games. Nobody wants to see a team pass the ball around the entire shot clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back