Swac Basketball 2/13 & 2/15/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOL Rob Jay actually calls a good b-ball game. Football is another story.

51-44 Final. Great win on the road. 13-11, 11-1 in the SWAC. 2 game lead over everyone.

& what was so good about this Hugee guy again?...& Panther88 disappears...and that Midget guard Griffin was 1-11...hard to shoot over trees huh...Good job tigers...lets take this streak to Houston

he talked like Hugee was the next Lebron or something...he aint nowhere to be found now...wrote a check with his mouth that PV couldn't cash!

Hugee is as good as the officiating crew lets him.....when they let him play, he's lights out...when they call it tight, he's not the same player. When he plays JSU, they call it tight for whatever reason.....3 straight games...

Griffin wasn't hisself tonight...but if you where there you saw why

jsu played with the same officiating and Garrison Johnson had a off nite and still dropped 20 points..its the same way on both sides last time i checked...good teams win on the road...good teams play through officiating...bad teams make excuses! We came to yawl's house & beat yawl's @$$

and oh yea their is no excuse for going 1-11 thats pathetic! Michael Griffin you suck! the midget point guard

JSU held Hugee to 1pt in Jackson, earlier this season.
That one pt came from a free throw at the END of the game. Dude was mad the entire game lol

Hugee scored 13pts tonight!
and JSU's Hanson scored 12 pts :lecture:
(So what's so special about this Hugee again?) Hanson is not even the best guy on our team and he putting up Hugee #s game after game.

HUGEE is a sour sport and has an attitude problem.
Nothing but a BIG cry baby. Cry and Pout every time he Foul Somebody :shame:
VERY ARROGANT! (i say this b/c i sat sideline and saw it with my own eyes)

NOTE TO HUGEE: You SUCK in the SWAC if you can't make free throws! :lecture:
and he is PV's worse FT shooter.

(and Anderson need to learn how to keep BLAKE calm:scared:... I'm glad that he is aggressive but he tend to get too aggressive lol He got a tech called on him tonight.)

JSU held Hugee to 1pt in Jackson, earlier this season.
That one pt came from a free throw at the END of the game. Dude was mad the entire game lol

Hugee scored 13pts tonight!
and JSU's Hanson scored 12 pts :lecture:
(So what's so special about this Hugee again?) Hanson is not even the best guy on our team and he putting up Hugee #s game after game.

HUGEE is a sour sport and has an attitude problem.
Nothing but a BIG cry baby. Cry and Pout every time he Foul Somebody :shame:
VERY ARROGANT! (i say this b/c i sat sideline and saw it with my own eyes)

NOTE TO HUGEE: You SUCK in the SWAC if you can't make free throws! :lecture:
and he is PV's worse FT shooter.

(and Anderson need to learn how to keep BLAKE calm:scared:... I'm glad that he is aggressive but he tend to get too aggressive lol He got a tech called on him tonight.)

he is a HORRIBLE sport.... he was acting like a straight SISSY in Huntsville.

Nice win Tigers!!! :tup: Now, let's actually come to play against TSU this time. Can't sleep walk against them guys.

Blake needs to play football instead.....

Hugee is an emotional player and the first few calls can dictate the entire night....JSU uses those 6-10 kids as d-tackles at him to frustate him....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back