SWAC and MEAC announcement this afternoon "Celebration Bowl"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am SMH in amazement at the comments being made on the MEAC fan board about the official news of the annoucment. WOW!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Oh BTW........

Wouldn't it be cool if a SWAC and MEAC team that played each other in the regular season played again that same season in the Celebration Classic?

THIS GAME NOW PUTS PRESSURE ON OOC SCHEDULING!!!! Just like Alcorn played SU twice in 2014, no reason why Alcorn cannot play FAMU twice.

Bruh STOP! STOP! STOP!

OOC schedule has nothing to do with who will win the conference.

Yes, because that would not be the case every year. The schedule would rotate.

but if the next two years... Southern and Grambling was sorry and Texas SO and UAPB were tough..... when you play everyone... these are problems you dont have to worry about.

but if the next two years... Southern and Grambling was sorry and Texas SO and UAPB were tough..... when you play everyone... these are problems you dont have to worry about.
There is no way to predict how a team will perform before the season begins. Thus, the rotation of teams is implemented. This is not all uncommon with other conferences.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

how badly have they lost their minds over there?

what is being said? I can't pull up any responses about it for some reason

The comments are about as STUPID and DUMB as Bane making the suggestion to call the game what he suggested.

You wouldn't have to guts make this post if you weren't hiding behind an alias account name.

Kenn I see you don't know me very well. I would have said that during the announcement at the press conference just to show my displeasure. Like I said before, baseball and softball are not revenue generating sports. Most games barely have 50 people in the stands. Why hasn't the SWAC and MEAC created a post season tournament for them?

The Honda Battle of the Bands drew about 60,000 in Atlanta in January, maybe the Celebration Bowl can learn from Honda on how to market an event?

Kenn I see you don't know me very well. I would have said that during the announcement at the press conference just to show my displeasure.

Quite frankly, I really don't know you at all. And even if I did, that still wouldn't stop me from calling your last post dumb and stupid.

Well Guys....

Southwest Airlines has a low fare special going on now. Atlanta is the major airport in the US so book now!!!

And Southwest doesn't have cancellation fees. The value on a cancelled ticket can be used on a new one should you change your travel plans.

Book NOW!!!! LOL.

The Honda Battle of the Bands drew about 60,000 in Atlanta in January, maybe the Celebration Bowl can learn from Honda on how to market an event?

That is a once a year event with about 7-10 participating schools. You can't compare that to a football game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back