Sonic Boom of the South Halftime Show vs Miss. State

Status
Not open for further replies.
T-Made..
One of the few, very few true musicians from JSU... You have to excuse dude.. For some reason he just trying to fit in on here.. He has no band knowledge at all... I still have no clue why he is even in this forum...

He can POST as long as he WANTS!! :argue2:Everybody is entitled to their OWN OPINION!!! THATS WHY HE IS IN THIS ROOM, NOW YOU GET OFF OF JSU's BAND FORUM!! EXACTLY, YOU HAVE THAT RIGHT :clap:HUH..............

jstate has soooooooo many groupies; i love it

I see 2009 is right in line with the way things should be. JSU is in the fore front of everyone's minds! lol. I mean the game wasn't over and this thread was 3 pages. ... Go to the sports board and look at how many views/post our game thread got. LOL. Gotta love it man!:lol:

I see 2009 is right in line with the way things should be. JSU is in the fore front of everyone's minds! lol. I mean the game wasn't over and this thread was 3 pages. ... Go to the sports board and look at how many views/post our game thread got. LOL. Gotta love it man!:lol:

EXACTLY!

They're just pissed b/c their Band is becoming a FADED MEMORY...
I told you TxSU and Bama St Debo'd SU for their SWAC NICHE "The Loud Band" :lol:

Remember how all the lil high school kiddies used to go nuts over a SU clip b/c of their VOLUME! (today, they don't say ish about SU band)
Now days those high school kiddies are going nuts over Bama St's and TxSU's volume.
and if VALLEY gets Crazy Loud in 2015, then They'll be swinging on Valley's nuts as well.

And Then What 2005 please send help!

Last edited:
EXACTLY!

They're just pissed b/c their Band is becoming a FADED MEMORY...
I told you TxSU and Bama St Debo'd SU for their SWAC NICHE "The Loud Band" :lol:

Remember how all the lil high school kiddies used to go nuts over a SU clip b/c of their VOLUME! (today, they don't say ish about SU band)
Now days those high school kiddies are going nuts over Bama St's and TxSU's volume.
and if VALLEY gets Crazy Loud in 2015, then They'll be swinging on Valley's nuts as well.

And Then What 2005 please send help!

You really are stupid as fuk... You try way too hard dumbarse

look at the views on this thread. i mean all u have to do is favorite the video on youtube to watch it over and over and over. LOL.

That's the cleanest I heard the Boom sound inna good while. I see we're gunna have another trombone/bass horn band this year....

I went to High School with Renardo Murray. I think if he's given time, you'll see and hear improvement.

Sounds like the trombones and tubas were IN TUNE. :tup::tup:

I still hate how the woodwinds are too quick to get 'into 2s'. :retard: It takes FOREVER for the band to get anywhere when you're marching single file. That's why WT gets all the way through Series when marching into the Stadium (after playing Get Ready). I've always hated that. The band should remain in rows (of four) until the percussion forms the tunnel. THEN you get into 2s. I wish somebody would show 'em a clip of us marching into Memorial after we finshed playing Get Ready. The brass remained in 4s until we hit the bushes by the ramp. The entire band would be in the stands long before the bass drum breakdown in Series.

And I hate how the tubas march in the front of the band. :vomit: That's some Liddell shat I never liked. Tubas march in the back. And if the section is strong, they're still heard up front. The Taylor and Haughton bands never had any problems with the tubas not being heard.

And what's with the trombones dipping during Blowing? What kinda raccoon shat is that? It throws then entire visual off. Unless the whole band does it, the NOBODY should do it.:mad:

Ya see, that's why I don't post on these threads (like I used to). Nobody loves the Boom more than I do, but I'm sick-n-tired of seeing the same ol country-azz shat we do (sometimes). We can do so much better. I know we can. :smh:

Had that been 'US'('90)up at Starkville!?!? We wudda cleared that street out, coming in there. We wudda had the spectators dizzy, we'd be swingin-n-swayin 'em to death. That shat wudda looked like Motown. We wudda been hyped too. I didn't here a peep outta nobody in that clip except when the tubas said something.. No energy, no spirit. :shame:

I'mma stop.

But I could continue. Really, I could go on...

Last edited:
That's the cleanest I heard the Boom sound inna good while. I see we're gunna have another trombone/bass horn band this year....

I went to High School with Renardo Murray. I think if he's given time, you'll see and hear improvement.

I still hate how the woodwinds are too quick to get 'into 2s'. :retard: It takes FOREVER for the band to get anywhere when you're marching single file. That's why WT gets all the way through Series when marching into the Stadium (after playing Get Ready). I've always hated that. The band should remain in rows (of four) until the percussion forms the tunnel. THEN you get into 2s. I wish somebody would show 'em a clip of us marching into Memorial after we finshed playing Get Ready. The brass remained in 4s until we hit the bushes by the ramp. The entire band would be in the stands long before the bass drum breakdown in Series.

And I hate how the tubas march in the front of the band. :vomit: That's some Liddell shat I never liked. Tubas march in the back. And if the section is strong, they're still heard up front. The Taylor and Haughton bands never had any problems with the tubas not being heard.

And what's with the trombones dipping during Blowing? What kinda raccoon shat is that? It throws then entire visual off. Unless the whole band does it, the NOBODY should do it.:mad:

Ya see, that's why I don't post on these threads (like I used to). Nobody loves the Boom more than I do, but I'm sick-n-tired of seeing the same ol country-azz shat we do (sometimes). We can do so much better. I know we can. :smh:

Had that been 'US'('90)up at Starkville!?!? We wudda cleared that street out, coming in there. We wudda had the spectators dizzy, we'd be swingin-n-swayin 'em to death. That shat wudda looked like Motown. We wudda been hyped too. I didn't here a peep outta nobody in that clip except when the tubas said something.. No energy, no spirit. :shame:

I'mma stop.

ok T-Made... are you serious? LOL. :lol: I know the whole "when I was in the band thing" gets out of hand sometimes, but dayum.. TWOs LOL. come on man. :lol:

:lmao:

Prime Example of a Boom Alumn that is ALL TALK and Don't do Sh*T To Change It! :tup:

YEA I SAID IT! :D

Is he really tripping off the WoodWinds Marching in 2s "TOO SOON"?
I think you should call over to the Band Hall and Address that Issue.
Yea, thats Something serious and we need to get that solved ASAP!

Wait, Do you even know the # to the Band Hall?

One More Thing... "THE POSITION IS STILL OPEN" Tmade, Go ahead and APPLY for the JOB!
You know EVERYTHING and YOU seem to know HOW EVERYTHING Should be so I say you'll get the JOB! :tup:
I don't see why you wouldn't!

You should at least be on the staff... you know, like working under Murray and all. He could use you!

Last edited:

I'mma stop.

I cant stand for a person to complain with no substance....This to me sounds like a bitter alum...If you think you can do better, by all means...become a volunteer director....submit your "proposed" changes to Murray...offer a solutions to your "complaints"...:shame:

Some people will never be satisfied...hey but I guess this is a prime example of that "mentality" To think that all was "great" when you marched...and that changes can't be made is absured....One question...what have you done for the Boom lately??? Oh...OKAY???

All of these shoulda, coulda, woulda's...LOL!! We wudda, we wudda...we wudda......hey, guess what...YOU DIDN'T!! LMBO!!!

sounds like those bitter, non-active, non-financial Alums, I meet while out recruiting....just a bit of advice: I assume you got all the answers....since you all didn't do it like that...LOL!!! how about you send and email, a call or go by the practice field....yep, thats a start...LOL!!!

Great Job BOOM!!!! :tup:

Wow, I guess the 'hit dog...holla' is alive for the '09...

:clap:

It would seem to me that before one jumps on here and talks about somebody they don't know, that they oughtta find out who it is (they're talking about).

I'll admit I know who 2da Point and JSUdiva04 are, and it's really ok if I don't know.

But they also don't know who I am. Because if they did (especially Diva) then you would'na typed some of the stuff you did.

But you'll be alright...

When you start taking issue with anything I posted that WASN'T TRUE, then holla at me.

There's enough cats on here who know enough about to me to know I don't bullshat and I don't sugar-coat anything. I give props when you've earned 'em and I'll criticize when you need to hear it.

It would seem to me that before one jumps on here and talks about somebody they don't know, that they oughtta find out who it is (they're talking about).

I'll admit I know who 2da Point and JSUdiva04 are, and it's really ok if I don't know.

But they also don't know who I am. Because if they did (especially Diva) then you would'na typed some of the stuff you did.

But you'll be alright...

When you start taking issue with anything I posted that WASN'T TRUE, then holla at me.

There's enough cats on here who know enough about to me to know I don't bullshat and I don't sugar-coat anything. I give props when you've earned 'em and I'll criticize when you need to hear it.

T-Made, you gotta admit... stuff like "i hate how the woodwinds go to 2s too soon".... comes off a little nit-picky. Come on :lol:.

But you'll be alright...

I "know" who you are T-Made and even still, your complaints have NO substance.....oh well!!! :shame:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1rOu1NsMN8Y&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1rOu1NsMN8Y&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1rOu1NsMN8Y&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1rOu1NsMN8Y&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Uhhhhh was the WHOLE stadium saying "JSU???":eek:

And ol' girl laughin better had been tickled...

:smh: @ going after one of the few Boom alum that, actually, has some credibility around here, just because he's nit-picky about his own band.

Maybe, jus' maybe, if folks alot closer to the program were as picky, the DM's and JSettes wouldn't be the most exciting part of the Boom's Sat.

:smh: @ going after one of the few Boom alum that, actually, has some credibility around here, just because he's nit-picky about his own band.

Maybe, jus' maybe, if folks alot closer to the program were as picky, the DM's and JSettes wouldn't be the most exciting part of the Boom's Sat.

should this comment be submitted as fan mail? :lol:

should this comment be submitted as fan mail? :lol:

Call it what you want and put it in whatever category you want, NT. Im a fan of anyone, in any band, that actually knows wtf they're talking about. And, the ones that are complaining about T-Made's comments are the opposite of that. It's OBVIOUS most of them don't know what they're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back