Sonic Boom of the South Halftime Show vs Miss. State

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smh: @ going after one of the few Boom alum that, actually, has some credibility around here, just because he's nit-picky about his own band.

Maybe, jus' maybe, if folks alot closer to the program were as picky, the DM's and JSettes wouldn't be the most exciting part of the Boom's Sat.
Ain't it sad though?

All these *****s from jsu with no band knowledge and folk that wasn't shyt in the band jumping on TMade like that.... This is clearly why the boom member that were something dont post on here much..

The nerve of these dumb bastids....:shame:

Call it what you want and put it in whatever category you want, NT. Im a fan of anyone, in any band, that actually knows wtf they're talking about. And, the ones that are complaining about T-Made's comments are the opposite of that. It's OBVIOUS most of them don't know what they're talking about.

I hear ya Blade... .I just don't quite understand why it would get you bent out of shape or why you'd care. ya know. lol. Got ya tho. We'll classify it as fan mail. look at the views on this jurnt.... SHEESH... The show was only like 6:45 ... 3 pages... 1,600+ views. Dayum. lol.

Make that 4 pages. :lol: T-Made knows I will clown him in person about that "woodwinds go to two's too soon" as soon as I see him and that it's not an attack. lol. It's strange to see so much outside interest in the Boom. Especially since most of you are unimpressed by them... so you say! :)

:smh: @ going after one of the few Boom alum that, actually, has some credibility around here, just because he's nit-picky about his own band.

Maybe, jus' maybe, if folks alot closer to the program were as picky, the DM's and JSettes wouldn't be the most exciting part of the Boom's Sat.

We have things about our marching band that are simply better than anyone else's...our DMs, the J-Settes, our beginning (Tiger Run) and our ending (Rock tha House). If it overshadows everything else, it's nothing to hate on. If we added our DMs, dancers, beginning and end to your show, it would overshadow your band too. All that does is challenge us to keep the rest of our show up to par. Good thing we didn't bring the Baby Tigers. :D

I hear ya Blade... .I just don't quite understand why it would get you bent out of shape or why you'd care.

Bruh...whether you know it or not...when you trim all the fat down, Blade is about the betterment of the whole SWAC band picture. So, how do you think it looks when the band that always claiming they are tops in the SWAC, says their own alum are nit-picking and/or don't know what they're talking about?

:smh:.....Constantly going further and further away from what put yall on the map..."But, we're the same ol'Boom".....:idea:

In the end...Blade could give two ishts, cuz it aint my band with the scroll-o-style thing happening. And, fa'Da*n sure ain't my band that's going to get that arse buss' in Mumford East, either. So, why would you care how much I cared?

That's what's wrong with you Stankers in the first AND last place. Too worried about "who's commenting on a JSt. thread?" ( :rolleyes: )

The ones that don't know isht can't continue to spew ignorance. Just like I can continually "smh" and point out how assinine some of them are.

Bruh...whether you know it or not...when you trim all the fat down, Blade is about the betterment of the whole SWAC band picture. So, how do you think it looks when the band that always claiming they are tops in the SWAC, says their own alum are nit-picking and/or don't know what they're talking about?

:smh:.....Constantly going further and further away from what put yall on the map..."But, we're the same ol'Boom".....:idea:

In the end...Blade could give two ishts, cuz it aint my band with the scroll-o-style thing happening. And, fa'Da*n sure ain't my band that's going to get that arse buss' in Mumford East, either. So, why would you care how much I cared?

That's what's wrong with you Stankers in the first AND last place. To worried about "who's commenting on a JSt. thread?" ( :rolleyes: )

The ones that don't know isht can't continue to spew ignorance. Just like I can continually "smh" and point out how assinine some of them are.

So basically... you think the woodwinds go to 2's too soon too? :lol:

That's what's wrong with you Stankers in the first AND last place. Too worried about "who's commenting on a JSt. thread?" ( :rolleyes: )

thanks for the concern; we love hearing from our groupies; what love

wow almost 100 replies; must be nice to jackson state

ah... I can promise you this... EACH week there will be more Sonic Boom interest than ANY other band in the SWAC on this site. It comes with the territory. Just take a look at the threads. There's no denying who wins the popularity contest around here. lol.

NT...I just hope you arent really buying into that kind of propaganda. Some of the others that don't know isht, maybe. But, not you.

For a band that's always talking about they're right there with the "S"...the Boom sho' doesn't ever look/feel like they have their isht together. Too bad everyone but the one's that are so-called "the closest" can see it.

ah... I can promise you this... EACH week there will be more Sonic Boom interest than ANY other band in the SWAC on this site. It comes with the territory. Just take a look at the threads. There's no denying who wins the popularity contest around here. lol.

The Boom is the Most Viewed BAND! *Snicker*

remember when people used to post stuff like that about their band! :lol:
2005 SEND HELP!

Blade, the Boom is doing just fine, but like I said thanks for the concern though. I don't think they said they were "closest" to the program tho. But that's neither here nor there. All is well at the #1 University in the SWAC. :) The Boom is the most talked about band of 2009 (just like the rest of the years lol) and just think... there aren't even really any "clips" of the Boom out there. I'm so glad we are escaping that whole over-exposure thing. lol. It will make for some really nice surprises.

Here's a wallpaper for some of the fans. Let me know if yall want something a lil different.

DSC_0256-1.jpg

Last edited:
The Boom is the Most Viewed BAND! *Snicker*

remember when people used to post stuff like that about their band! :lol:
2005 SEND HELP!

See what Im say'n, NT? And, you co-sign things like this...:smh:

I'll be happy to agree with you, 2D-Point, that the Boom is the most viewed, provided that you bring forth proof.

Ps- You don't have to ask 05 to send help. There's 06, 07 and 08 you could ask first.

NT...I just hope you arent really buying into that kind of propaganda. Some of the others that don't know isht, maybe. But, not you.

For a band that's always talking about they're right there with the "S"...the Boom sho' doesn't ever look/feel like they have their isht together. Too bad everyone but the one's that are so-called "the closest" can see it.

How is some of the stuff TMade mentioned about "not having isht together"...seriously

I'll be happy to agree with you, 2D-Point, that the Boom is the most viewed, provided that you bring forth proof.

Ps- You don't have to ask 05 to send help. There's 06, 07 and 08 you could ask first.

well blade... just look at the "views" on these first week threads... and there aren't even clips of the boom in the stands etc. lol. He's got a point...

You Got BOOM FEVER! :lol:

Just admit it! Its Okay, I won't laugh at you :)

Boy what a dumbarse....

He too stupid to even realize a "few" more folk will be interested to see what jsu sound/look like with out Lidell... same thing happened to SU when Doc left but that just shot shyt past the roof because SU by far the most viewed band out there bar none.. and most imitated including some country imitations from jsu.

Same will happen for GSU when they ever get a director change...
These dudes dumb blade....

well blade... just look at the "views" on these first week threads... and there aren't even clips of the boom in the stands etc. lol. He's got a point...

NT, Folks are "THIRSTY" to see what the Boom gone do.... They getting SICK b/c they're not enough Vids Posted Yet.
Even our Band Camp vids Sent FOLKS in a frenzy!

Here ya go Haters (bka Boom Lovers) Drink This Until Further Notice!

5251_523160815388_101701101_3084434.jpg

You right.. more people view TSPN than Youtube....:shame:

This is past sad....smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back