Sonic Boom of the South Halftime Show vs Miss. State

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLUEBENGAL

Sonic Boom of the South Halftime Show vs Miss. State - September 5, 2009

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FQJJP3YFljA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FQJJP3YFljA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Not bad for a 1st show of the year. I liked the song selection and the way they sounded.
I was really hoping the new guy would pull the percussion off the sidelines and incorporate them
into the drill, but, hey it is what it is. The overhead view did a bit of telling on a few lines, but overall, not bad.

Not bad for a 1st show of the year. I liked the song selection and the way they sounded.
I was really hoping the new guy would pull the percussion off the sidelines and incorporate them
into the drill, but, hey it is what it is. The overhead view did a bit of telling on a few lines, but overall, not bad.

he is trying but he doesn't wanna sacrifice any more horn players.....cuz remember, the Boom was alot smaller when WT was out on da field

**Insert pic of the Native American crying because of litter here**

:clap: I'm very proud!!! Good show.

I wish someone would sew those doggone toms into those hats... every game... something is left on the GROUND! :no:

he is trying but he doesn't wanna sacrifice any more horn players.....cuz remember, the Boom was alot smaller when WT was out on da field

Can't have the :bday: and eat it too?! Why can't BOTH happen, i.e. W&T on the field AND the rest of the band stay the same size on the field........

Oh, MY favorite part of the show..... J-Settes at 6:16:D

Why don't y'all post that Hee Haw mess MSU did???:retard: Worst show I've ever seen at any level of football.

Nice first show.. Kids are starting to pick up their feet more...

Pretty good sound.. no horrible hanging over..

:tup:

Nice first show.. Kids are starting to pick up their feet more...

Pretty good sound.. no horrible hanging over..

:tup:

They sounded REALLY good, from what I could tell..... Wish there was a better camera angle..... See, since they have crappy footage, we can't start up the "MY band sounds better than YOUR band arguments"....... :lol:

Why don't y'all post that Hee Haw mess MSU did???:retard: Worst show I've ever seen at any level of football.

LOL! I was listening to Rob Jay on the radio and he said, "and now we'll let you listen to the MS State Maroon Band."

Two seconds later he said, "That's quite enough."

LOL! and he proceeded to talk about something else. All I heard was fiddling in the background. I guess they kept it real for them, lol!

Man you know they gave them a time limit. It was good though..Murray might be alright...

Southern had the same time limit at ULL. If the Boom had more energy and not be so lazy marching they would have had more time for the dance routine. :lol:

sigh.... I swear the band wasn't playing. Nash Street (the lil blue grass band that performed WITH them) was playing and MSU was just standing in place holding their instruments to their mouths. lol

Southern had the same time limit at ULL. If the Boom had more energy and not be so lazy marching they would have had more time for the dance routine. :lol:

So, there was no reason for me to hold my tongue about this lil' tidbit of info, huh? I knew one of you would throw it out there in their face!:lecture:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back