Sonic Boom of the South Halftime Show vs Miss. State

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Nice show. Blowin' didn't quite seem to have that energy (maybe it was the audio). But again, good show, Sonic Boom. :tup:

OK I loved Dr. Jimmie James and will miss his announcing the band....

But can we please get a new script (something original) and STOP talking over the whole dayum show!?!?! We can't hear the band for all the chatter!!! Who cares that we were in Hollywood and on GMA!!!!

I am soooo sick-n-tired of this shat....

But can we please get a new script (something original) and STOP talking over the whole dayum show!?!?! We can't hear the band for all the chatter!!! Who cares that we were in Hollywood and on GMA!!!!

You should go do it (be band director and the announcer), that way you won't stay sick and tired...
:lmao:

and I freaking GUARANTEE there will people that will sign in and say the SAME SHAT about your production.

I'm just saying :noidea:

You kinda lashed out... you are VERY mad huh?

:lol::lol::lol:

The endless chatter IS irritating though.

Yea, his voice is going to take some "Getting Used To"
All we know is "JIMMIE JAMES" so this new voice is going to sound FOREIGN as hell to JSU and the SWAC!
It was his first game and I think it was cool for that particular Game
It was MSU's "FIRST TIME" seeing the BOOM and his introduction was good and it educated State fans on the Boom.

I doubt he will tell SWAC fans the same thing he told State Fans b/c they already know that jsu been on "the price is right, GMA, or whatever else they've been on" lol

Get what I'm saying?

His timing should get better. If the guy is smart then he will correct it.

my thing is, since some of the old boomers don't like the announcement why dont you go and do it and do it the RIGHT WAY? :noidea:

You should go do it (be band director and the announcer), that way you won't stay sick and tired...
:lmao:

and I freaking GUARANTEE there will people that will sign in and say the SAME SHAT about your production.

I'm just saying :noidea:

You kinda lashed out... you are VERY mad huh?

T-Made..
One of the few, very few true musicians from JSU... You have to excuse dude.. For some reason he just trying to fit in on here.. He has no band knowledge at all... I still have no clue why he is even in this forum...

T-Made..
One of the few, very few true musicians from JSU... You have to excuse dude.. For some reason he just trying to fit in on here.. He has no band knowledge at all... I still have no clue why he is even in this forum...

Dude, you're the guy who STALKED me thinking I was some fictitious "GAY GUY" you've created in that crazy head of yours.
I posted my picture on here and you went NUTS! Hmmmm
Now whats wrong with that picture?

Dude you thought I was gay dancing guy and STALKED me on two different websites, now who needs to be EXCUSED?
Then you even attacked some other dude b/c he had "2dapoint" in his sceen name. LMAO, Dude you're OBSESSED with me.

Now get off my nuts and go back to your lil jukebox band topic...
:shame:

Man ignore the stalker;

great job Boom; great sound and show; way to be original

good lawd at those jaycettes:sperm:

With the announcer thing, I think you'll always have that nostalgia element. (ya know people who'll think... it's not "RIGHT" because it's not Jimmie James). The new cat will just have to keep developing HIS STYLE of doing it and before long people will be saying it's not "RIGHT" whenever HE doesn't do it. lol. Just the way of the world. I personally thought he did pretty good tho.

p.s. he announced for the Boom at Honda in January too and a few games last year, so he's not BRAND new.

Dude, you're the guy who STALKED me thinking I was some fictitious "GAY GUY" you've created in that crazy head of yours.
I posted my picture on here and you went NUTS! Hmmmm
Now whats wrong with that picture?

Dude you thought I was gay dancing guy and STALKED me on two different websites, now who needs to be EXCUSED?
Then you even attacked some other dude b/c he had "2dapoint" in his sceen name. LMAO, Dude you're OBSESSED with me.

Now get off my nuts and go back to your lil jukebox band topic...
:shame:

:lol:..yea that was me lmao..GOOD Job BOOM..this will Another GOOD season for you guys

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
With the announcer thing, I think you'll always have that nostalgia element. (ya know people who'll think... it's not "RIGHT" because it's not Jimmie James). The new cat will just have to keep developing HIS STYLE of doing it and before long people will be saying it's not "RIGHT" whenever HE doesn't do it. lol. Just the way of the world. I personally thought he did pretty good tho.

p.s. he announced for the Boom at Honda in January too and a few games last year, so he's not BRAND new.

So True!

.....that new announcer gotta go lol

He'en the one. His voice aint right or something -shrugs- The halftime show was the typical JSU show. The band sound good as usual, and they executed on the field :tup:

lol@SUtrp96.

"Snake"

The new announcer is an Alcorn grad. He marched in the SOD in 1994. First or last name is Bush. He now works at JSU

.....that new announcer gotta go lol

He'en the one. His voice aint right or something -shrugs- The halftime show was the typical JSU show. The band sound good as usual, and they executed on the field :tup:

lol@SUtrp96.

"Snake"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back