Sonic Boom of the South Halftime Show vs Miss. State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another wallpaper.
DSC_0364-1.jpg

NT, Folks are "THIRSTY" to see what the Boom gone do.... They getting SICK b/c they're not enough Vids Posted Yet.
Even our Band Camp vids Sent FOLKS in a frenzy!

Here ya go Haters (bka Boom Lovers) Drink This Until Further Notice!

5251_523160815388_101701101_3084434.jpg

This clown actually pulled someone over at the corner of Lynch street and made begged them to snap that country arse pic.... What a life...

:shame:

NT...I just hope you arent really buying into that kind of propaganda. Some of the others that don't know isht, maybe. But, not you.

For a band that's always talking about they're right there with the "S"...the Boom sho' doesn't ever look/feel like they have their isht together. Too bad everyone but the one's that are so-called "the closest" can see it.

Blade, this is the problem for the most part... JSU HATE.

You all sit here week in and week out and make your hate known. You all want to be #1 with everyone else 20 feet behind. Well, people don't see it like that. Some people like the BOOM, some don't. Some people like the BOX, some don't but JSU fans don't get offended by people saying things about us. SU fans do. I personally think that every facet of the JSU marching band program is better than SUs except for marching but I have the good sense to realize that is MY opinion and can't be defended in a court of law. To make matters worse, you all get on here and try to say that bands like ALCORN...ALCORN of ALL bands.... is better than JSU. That clearly shows us that we can't listen to the things you all say becasue your words are more hate and jealousy than anything else.

Sometimes the Jukebox sucks, sometimes the BOOM may suck but at the end of the day, year, millenium or whatever, the best two bands in the SWAC are in Jackson and Baton Rouge and you all HATE to hear that. I'm sure that you want to be the ONLY best but keep striving for it and maybe one day, you will be. Until then, SUck it up! In fact, you should be happy to have another SWAC band that can rep you well. JSU went to ATL twice last year in battle of bands and took BOTH contests.

Then we get Grambling people coming on here also trying to talk smack to the BOOM and ya'll back it up.... :shame: Gram, Alcorn, etc... might be good once every 10 years but they ain't no BOOM. Co-signing garbage bands does not help your cause. And even when it comes to drilling, the BOOM may not be perfect but there still may be only 2-3 bands out there that can outdrill us. SCState busted Grambling's azz yesterday but they did a 30 second drill and stood in place the rest of the time, YET people try to down the BOOM about drills.... :shame:

We're at 5 pages folx.

DSC_0248-1.jpg

I agree TP... I have long since stopped arguing about JSU-SU... It's foolish. lol.

Last edited:
This clown actually pulled someone over at the corner of Lynch street and made begged them to snap that country arse pic.... What a life...

:shame:

:lecture: LYNCH Steet > Southern University

Now I dare your homeless looking azz to fix your lips and say its NOT TRUE! :smug:

Go Head' b/c I'm gone BRING THE FACTS!

Blade, this is the problem for the most part... JSU HATE.

You all sit here week in and week out and make your hate known. You all want to be #1 with everyone else 20 feet behind. Well, people don't see it like that. Some people like the BOOM, some don't. Some people like the BOX, some don't but JSU fans don't get offended by people saying things about us. SU fans do. I personally think that every facet of the JSU marching band program is better than SUs except for marching but I have the good sense to realize that is MY opinion and can't be defended in a court of law. To make matters worse, you all get on here and try to say that bands like ALCORN...ALCORN of ALL bands.... is better than JSU. That clearly shows us that we can't listen to the things you all say becasue your words are more hate and jealousy than anything else.

Sometimes the Jukebox sucks, sometimes the BOOM may suck but at the end of the day, year, millenium or whatever, the best two bands in the SWAC are in Jackson and Baton Rouge and you all HATE to hear that. I'm sure that you want to be the ONLY best but keep striving for it and maybe one day, you will be. Until then, SUck it up! In fact, you should be happy to have another SWAC band that can rep you well. JSU went to ATL twice last year in battle of bands and took BOTH contests.

Then we get Grambling people coming on here also trying to talk smack to the BOOM and ya'll back it up.... :shame: Gram, Alcorn, etc... might be good once every 10 years but they ain't no BOOM. Co-signing garbage bands does not help your cause. And even when it comes to drilling, the BOOM may not be perfect but there still may be only 2-3 bands out there that can outdrill us. SCState busted Grambling's azz yesterday but they did a 30 second drill and stood in place the rest of the time, YET people try to down the BOOM about drills.... :shame:

Fool we don't WANT!!

We ARE #1 with everyone else 1000 ft. behind

Yall ain't seeing the "S" with Blueblockers or bi-focals on son...

Is it time to close this yet? I know the #1 University in the SWAC has fans... but we need to save room for the Southern Heritage Classic threads....

DSC_0257-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back