So Bama State posters crack jokes about our AD but have this going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the White folks need to merge Bama State and AAMU and call 'em the "HornyDogs".:lol:

Noooo AAMU might be smalltime and nobody has ever heard of them but they are far better off than Alabama State. The only thing they did was make that girl mad 'cause she wanted her $142 dollars back but at least they did build something with her money. Also, they don't cheat at AAMU. They just accept being sorry and average and deal with it.

speaking of white folks merging, Colonel Reb got some company....

guja9j41iaenkramphbih8x7r.gif

:smh::smh:

you need to go in new direction with this smack that makes no sense. Then you actually took the time to look for mascots...:lol:

..on top of that, ya'll cheer for, love and admire, and donate your money to Alabama and Auburn before ya'll donate to and support AlaState and AAMU. Maybe I should post some BAMA and Auburn pics but I can so much better than that if I wanna smack ASU.. I can just smack ASU 'cause ya'll got sooooo much material to use!

You are running out of material and desperation has set in....first it was the jerseys, and now mascots. What has smacking gone to?

ummm TP,
We don't play Miles. We play Stillman. Remember that 4th quarter knot with them, before your refs took over?
:smh::smh:

Makes sense. Ya'll probably scared of Miles. They are predicted to be #2 in Tuskegee's division. Way to go to avoid getting whooped.
....and they have a better band than ya'll too!

Your refs beat them. PLEASE don't try to act like folks have forgot that 7-7 4th quarter knot. :smh:

I shole hope your refs realize the game will be recorded for television and don't cheat as bad as normal.

Sometimes, teams have bad days.. but at the end of THAT day, we won! Ya'll need to go ahead and line up Miles for the next year. :lol:

Yeah they cheated poor Skegee
This should have made your list Pop
Skegee be kicking that ass and they told them to take their stadium and shove it...just like the whitefolks told them about Crapton.

Its not a great time to be a Hornet.

How much is tuition to get into that Zoo in Montgomery... going up 10% just to fatten the crooked admins pockets is nothing but fraud. Those poor kids.
They just don't know that they're going in debt for student loans just to pay for a prison sentence. smh

How much is tuition to get into that Zoo in Montgomery... going up 10% just to fatten the crooked admins pockets is nothing but fraud. Those poor kids.
They just don't know that they're going in debt for student loans just to pay for a prison sentence. smh

You know they got mortgages to pay, vacations to take, and diamonds to purchase.. LOL

#ballinoffthestudents

The 10% goes to this guy
512x.jpg

He looks like a greedy no good preacher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back