So Bama State posters crack jokes about our AD but have this going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worried about our dome but students singing kumbaya and hakuna matata under candles...please. O and this is common knowledge (thanks jc) we have receipts so this isn't made up!

Nope not me Lucky Hat.....We're good over here you guys continue to have those twerk fest in your on campus stadium... Somebody cue up that Hot Boys Music......Come on Lucky Hat Twerk, Twerk, Twerk,.......

Last edited:

jayrob,
I would really like you and Comegy to take a picture together. In front of the Jsu Dome being built on the Jsu campus.
:tup:

Thanks to Josh Moon, errbody and they grandma in Bama know about Bama State. Give ole Josh a handshake for a newsreporter investigation well done. He's been raking a hole in Bama State for years and years. Ole Josh Moon and MH, yall should be best of friends.:lol:

bbf,
How much are yall having to pay for the dome thats going up on the Jsu campus?

And MH immediately starts a diversion from the topic.
Dont let him start talking about TheDome...thats his only diversion to everything.
Make him answer questions instead of diverting....

bilde

Come by here my lord... Come by here....

Hey MH

Instead of kicking JSU folks off the SportsBoard, why arent you trying to find out
what is going on at ASU? Why are yall raising tuition on kids 2 weeks before school starts?
The kids are have already saved to pay tuition (yeah right), and they already have their grants.
Why do this to the kids MH....The kids?

Aint ASU the place where that child stood outside and pissed on herself?

And MH immediately starts a diversion from the topic.
Dont let him start talking about TheDome.....
ummm,
I wasn't the one who started talking about "TheDome" (thanks, I'll use that from now on). Blame it on the Jsu alum who told me last year about how TheDome (thanks GR) was being built and would open at the start of next season.

A couple of weeks and I get to see TheDome!

JSU_Stadium_Presentation_JDF_t670.jpg

pops,
Your 2014 team gets to play there. Can you imagine if only Jsu had that on campus when you were playing? Would've shole been something, wouldn't it?

We have one of the largest stadiums in fcs with a nice jumbotron...and currently building a dome, I think we are better off than most. Kudos to your rent free hornet stadium

You need to be worried about these kind of photos being taken:

"Out of all the job offers I had, I choose Bamma State."
th

I can send pics by email, but I can't do that without a favor from you. I need you to email josh moon about what in sam hell is going on at bama state. Inquiring minds want to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back