So Bama State posters crack jokes about our AD but have this going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alabama State at Center of Student Aid Fraud Investigation
The Montgomery Advertiser tonight reports that a total of nearly $50,000 in money reserved for student aid and refunds was diverted from university accounts and into personal banking accounts beginning in January 2011. Officials from ASU told the Advertiser that all students have received their due disbursements, but the reimbursements were paid at the university’s expense.

vigil1_bo031606_cmykb.jpg

But as MH would say, JSU dome plans are more important right now. :lol:

Last edited:
The Montgomery Advertiser tonight reports that a total of nearly $50,000 in money reserved for student aid and refunds was diverted from university accounts and into personal banking accounts beginning in January 2011. Officials from ASU told the Advertiser that all students have received their due disbursements, but the reimbursements were paid at the university’s expense.

"That was lil tink, tink lunch money.... First they lock up Boosie boo now this"

Worried about the dome but have a whole FRAUD going on over there... I was really happy about the athletes passing classes and stuff and now this. You take two steps forward and then take 5 fraudulent steps backward smh

This is a prime example of black folks worried about the wrong Bama St is going through some serious stuff and MH is worried about our future stadium........:smh:

This is typical mh when he's backed into a corner. Don't pay him no nevermind. It's nothing more he can say about this anyway. It is what it is. This should be on the Sportsboard or Small Talk though. This is all fact.

Syndicate,
Bruh I know you're in Orl and I'm on the high road, so I will gladly send you pics of TheDome on September 7.

You're welcome, in advance
:tup:

JSU_Stadium_Presentation_JDF_t670.jpg

Dome Sweet Dome!

Have they put the roof on it yet? A year out, I would think so. Can't wait to see it.

Hasn't been a year.. It was never slated to open before 2016 or 2017. You just wanna divert.. but oh well.. If it gets open in 2026, it will be done right and not like your stadium that can only be used for Homecoming and twerk contests.

Hasn't been a year.. It was never slated to open before 2016 or 2017.
That's a lie (according to what a Jsu alum told me). Besides, you're way in Philly and this Jsu alum lives right there in jackson. He knows what he is talking about.
You don't. (won't be the first time, cause you didn't even know about the depletion on your line :snicker: )

It takes 3 years to build it....can you do the math or do I need to break everything down for you? If you put this same effort in diverting, and being nosy that you would in raising funds for that fraud cover up, yall would be in good shape.

"That was lil tink, tink lunch money.... First they lock up Boosie boo now this"

Wow..yall are diverting federal/state funds into private accounts and the police aint up there
making folks do a perp walk? There is something real fishy going on at ASU.

Im telling yall, the whitefolks are making sure ASU stays open so the students that go there
dont go to the good schools in the state. Diverting funds? To personal accounts?
Where they do that at?
And that Knight guy is a crook (allegedly), and thats the bottom line.

That's a lie (according to what a Jsu alum told me). Besides, you're way in Philly and this Jsu alum lives right there in jackson. He knows what he is talking about.
You don't. (won't be the first time, cause you didn't even know about the depletion on your line :snicker: )

Such a sad diversion ... even for you.. This is sad.

Also, my line is not depleted when you have pre-season conference selections on it.. LOL But YOU can remain hopeful!

Syndicate,
Bruh I know you're in Orl and I'm on the high road, so I will gladly send you pics of TheDome on September 7.

You're welcome, in advance

I drive past the Citrus Bowl everyday and smile with pride because I know that JSU plays in a facility that looks better than that piece of crap. So thanks, but no thanks. No pictures needed. I'm good! :tup:

MH,

I hope ASU didn't steal none of your money. You need to go check. I'm sure alumni donations are down since your school is known to be ran by crooks.

512x.jpg

"Dont worry dont Worry...Im keeping yalls money in my account to make sure its there when I...eeeer you need it.
Its time for us join forces against whitefolks...lets stick together"

I drive past the Citrus Bowl everyday and smile with pride because I know that JSU plays in a facility that looks better than that piece of crap. So thanks, but no thanks. No pictures needed. I'm good! :tup:
what does the Citrus Bowl (and stop lying, it looks better than Confederate) have to do with TheDome though. Stop trying to act bad and accept my offer bruh. Seriously. I'will send those pics of the beautiful TheDome.

Look at that chick in the back
She look like she is ready to kick some ass
512x.jpg

"Look, i need my refund cause I got to go get this weave tightened up...this some bull"

Mighty Hornet, how much ya;ll gonna charge people to sit on the grass this year? Will they be able to bring their grills and 40s in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back