So Bama State posters crack jokes about our AD but have this going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now he done went to posting Ole Miss photos of a mascot Ole Miss has not used in years. Talk about diversion because I don't see any connection to JSU in that at all. :lmao:

hmmm.... I see you live in Nashville and maybe you didn't know, but TheDome is rising NOW. sheesh, I'm gon sen you those TheDome pictures too.

yall Jsu folks alright with ole mh.

MH, that about the JSU alum tellin you the dome is going up now was not funny to begin with and it's old and stale right now. Try a new diversion please. :smh:

11931637-standard.jpg

"lemme tell you something Darkie, you keep them kids over to your school and
I dont give a damn how you do it. Take all the money you want, divert funds as
much as you want, fire all the folks that trying to do the right thing, but whatever
you do dont let them kids out of that school."

Now he done went to posting Ole Miss photos of a mascot Ole Miss has not used in years. Talk about diversion because I don't see any connection to JSU in that at all.
really?

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahaha

11931637-standard.jpg

"lemme tell you something Darkie, you keep them kids over to your school and
I dont give a damn how you do it. Take all the money you want, divert funds as
much as you want, fire all the folks that trying to do the right thing, but whatever
you do dont let them kids out of that school."

So basically it's just a holding facility for blacks to be taken advantage of? Kinda like a state-run prison system? I guess that is why no arrests have been made. the crooks already in lock-up! :lmao:

Im not getting the old ole miss mascot joke and here at jsu, we are the tigers....stay off the "high" road man, its doing stuff to you. DIVERT DIVERT DIVERT

LOL.. u need smack school when you have to explain your smack. ..and summer school is over so I don't know what to tell you. You been on that high road so long you out of practice. This is REALLY sad.

Worried about the dome but have a whole FRAUD going on over there... I was really happy about the athletes passing classes and stuff and now this. You take two steps forward and then take 5 fraudulent steps backward smh

Come on bleedblue, you know them players ain't made that huge grade turnaround in ONE year?:lol: That's an investigation all unto itself.:lol::lol:

Come on bleedblue, you know them players ain't made that huge grade turnaround in ONE year?:lol: That's an investigation all unto itself.:lol::lol:

TRUE.. we already know that.. but it's all good. Good things come to those who wait! :lol:

really?

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahaha

Really.
All Blah, Blah...............repeat.............and no substance.
You can't even explain what that mascot has to do with anything going on here. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back