No Ed Reed After All

Status
Not open for further replies.
room something GIF
I need proof when you do it.

So let me get this straight, after endorsing TC Taylor in a open video “since mr prime like to record everything” he then turns around and Coach Prime reached out to Ed about the position of head coach for Jackson State Football ? Coach Prime , ima need you to get “Bold” and let’s see that video of said alleged conversations. Since you “gave the drop” to Mr Reed about former HBCU that went through two bad hurricanes and has been in financial hell since the loan controversy, will you offer your brother a job on staff? Or did the lord not call you to do that? I smell a lie and it stank bad. Somebody lying , and the fact JSU name continues to be dragged into this mess is downright disgusting… leave our name up out this drama. We didn’t tell you press record and act a damn fool Ed… smh…

So let me get this straight, after endorsing TC Taylor in a open video “since mr prime like to record everything” he then turns around and Coach Prime reached out to Ed about the position of head coach for Jackson State Football ? I smell a lie and it stank bad. Somebody lying , and the fact JSU name continues to be dragged into this mess is downright disgusting…
Ain't nobody at THEE offer that fool. His interview was trash.

If you don't know the meaning of couth or temperament you will never be a coach at AAMU..you will get run outta town no matter who you are

I just finished watching the Roland Martin interview with the interim president, Ed Reed, defunct Alumni Reps, and a trio of students. There was a lot of inconsistencies and tales being told. It is a lot going on in there and I will leave at that. Interesting show though…..with a lot of different parts telling their story….it’s on YouTube.

HBCUs had experience a recent upsurge in postitive attention and goodwill. The Deion and Reed exits have done more to erase that than anything. Its open season now on HBCUs( by mostly Black folks )
I noticed that too.

Some of the most vicious attacks on social media seem to be from Black folks who didn't go to college.

Maybe they identify with Ed Reed more than they hate HBCUs. But, some of these folks haven't been holding back on their criticisms of HBCUs.

I am more than curious how Reggie Theus interviewed Ed for even the smallest amount of time and didn't notice ole Ed isn't wrapped all that tight.

Now an unhinged dude with celebratory clout is on the loose with Bethune Cookman all up in his mouth. Reggie has done BC a huge disservice, and BC has not served itself well assigning a person with poor judgement as athletic director.

Last edited:

There is the interim President's side, Ed Reed's side, and the students' side. Who would be best to describe conditions pre-hurricane, during hurricane, and post hurricane conditions? In this situation the interim President has to be accurate in his responses, if not, there will be major issues.

HBCUs had experience a recent upsurge in postitive attention and goodwill. The Deion and Reed exits have done more to erase that than anything. Its open season now on HBCUs( by mostly Black folks )
It does seem that way and I may very well be wrong in my thinking, but I think a lot of what is being said by others outside of the HBCU sphere is phony outrage driven by hero worship. The damage is done though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back