NBA Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dayum brah.... Why you try to tear down ANY NBA player that may seem to be a threat to Kobe in taking a prize such as "MVP"?!?! You pointing out all these negatives and ignoring ALL the dudes posistives..

Dude, just because I point out Paul's weaknesses doesn't mean that he's not a good player. I simply pointed out two factors that Avery doesn't seem to realize about Paul. He's not strong dribbling nor shooting going to his left. The more I see him play, especially in the playoffs, the more I stand by my previous comments. I never said he wasn't a quality basketball player, though.

During the playoffs so far, Kobe, Lebron and Garnett are actually carrying their teams, whereas West is carrying the Hornets, not Paul.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Dude, just because I point out Paul's weaknesses doesn't mean that he's not a good player. I simply pointed out two factors that Avery doesn't seem to realize about Paul. He's not strong dribbling nor shooting going to his left. The more I see him play, especially in the playoffs, the more I stand by my previous comments. I never said he wasn't a quality basketball player, though.

During the playoffs so far, Kobe, Lebron and Garnett are actually carrying their teams, whereas West is carrying the Hornets, not Paul.

JayRob are you even paying attention to the WHOLE series?

Paul carried the Hornets the first 2 games.... West helped a lot in game 4 along with our under rated bench "Julian Wright"..... But you setting here like Chris Paul ain't a huge factor on that team that's totally ASSinine kid...

All I see from from you is the closest threat to KOBE getting that award you just try to rip that person apart for no good reason....Maybe Chris Paul getting the most popular votes ticked you off..

JayRob are you even paying attention to the WHOLE series?

Paul carried the Hornets the first 2 games.... West helped a lot in game 4 along with our under rated bench "Julian Wright"..... But you setting here like Chris Paul ain't a huge factor on that team that's totally ASSinine kid...

True. Ask the Mavs how much CP3 carried them in the first 2 games....better yet...Ask Jason Kidd. :upset:

Sheesh!! And yall saying I'm a Kobe lover. Well, the way some of you getting all riled up about Paul being criticized is downright hypocritical, just hypocritical.

5 for 12 and 4 for 19 shooting in two consecutive games says that he's not carrying the team. Heck, anybody can carry a team at home. It's what you can do on the road is what REALLY matters. I ain't hatin on Paul, but right now, he's just not getting the job done like Kobe, Lebron and Garnett are. The numbers don't lie, and my eyes don't lie.

Besides, what does it matter about the MVP anyway? It's now the playoffs, not the regular season. The voting has already taken place and the decision has already been made, that Kobe is the MVP. So why do I need to hate any player?

Sheesh!! And yall saying I'm a Kobe lover. Well, the way some of you getting all riled up about Paul being criticized is downright hypocritical, just hypocritical.

5 for 12 and 4 for 19 shooting in two consecutive games says that he's not carrying the team. Heck, anybody can carry a team at home. It's what you can do on the road is what REALLY matters. I ain't hatin on Paul, but right now, he's just not getting the job done like Kobe, Lebron and Garnett are. The numbers don't lie, and my eyes don't lie.

Besides, what does it matter about the MVP anyway? It's now the playoffs, not the regular season. The voting has already taken place and the decision has already been made, that Kobe is the MVP. So why do I need to hate any player?

AGAIN!!!! Someone already broke this down to you.. MVP is not about SELF!!! It's about TEAM!!!! Chris Paul is a MAJOR reason why his TEAM is where they are and is a MAJOR reason why they are 3-1...

And if we are talking about regular season as far as who should be MVP.. why you keep bringing up the last 2 games in the PLAY-OFFS since the votes are already in.... You are seriously contradicting yourself...

AGAIN!!!! Someone already broke this down to you.. MVP is not about SELF!!! It's about TEAM!!!! Chris Paul is a MAJOR reason why his TEAM is where they are and is a MAJOR reason why they are 3-1...

And if we are talking about regular season as far as who should be MVP.. why you keep bringing up the last 2 games in the PLAY-OFFS since the votes are already in.... You are seriously contradicting yourself...

Dude, the way Paul is playing in the playoffs versus how Kobe's playing, is further proof that Kobe is the REAL MVP of the league. He does it in the regular season AND the playoffs. Don't sound like no contradiction to me.

He's already drawing comparasions to Zeke. Going back to the draft, I thought Portland was going to draft CP.

Many a one year wonder has been compared to the greats of all time, only to falter after a short period of time.

I don't even like Detroit, but Paul's no where near Zeke, no matter whose doing the comparing. Zeke did his thing over ten years, while Paul has had ONLY one good year. Come on dude, let's not get carried away.

Let's see what he does after five good seasons, then the comparing can begin.

Dude, the way Paul is playing in the playoffs versus how Kobe's playing, is further proof that Kobe is the REAL MVP of the league. He does it in the regular season AND the playoffs. Don't sound like no contradiction to me.

SMH... since you like to say DUDE.. let me play that game with you..

Didn't you cry for 4 years(since SHAQ been gone) KOBE didn't get MVP because he scored 80+ points in a game.... Because he was putting up a lot of scoring numbers..... WTF did he do in the PLAY-OFFS?!?!?!
He allowed his team to MISS the play-offs and allowed them to NOT make it pass the 1st ROUND.....
Chris Paul is the KNOWN leader of the Hornets.. his team is up 3-1 against a team much better than who Kobes team is playing... I'm not saying who should get it or who shouldn't get it...
But you speaking in double standards is starting to get ridiculous all because of your love of Dear Kobe....

This is CP3 1st play-off run 3 year in the league with out a DOMINANT SHAQ and dude is doing DAYUM good....

Many a one year wonder has been compared to the greats of all time, only to falter after a short period of time.

I don't even like Detroit, but Paul's no where near Zeke, no matter whose doing the comparing. Zeke did his thing over ten years, while Paul has had ONLY one good year. Come on dude, let's not get carried away.

DUDE!! (lmao) WTF did KOBE do with-out SHAQ to even be compared to Jordan....

There you go with your double standards again......:retard:

All I said was he was drawing comparasions to Zeke. I ain't comparing him to Zeke. The TNT Analyst did. FYI...I saw Zeke play in person...NBA Finals 89 Game 1&2 in Detroit.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
All I said was he was drawing comparasions to Zeke. I ain't comparing him to Zeke. The TNT Analyst did. FYI...I saw Zeke play in person...NBA Finals 89 Game 1&2 in Detroit.

As a matter of fact he's already setting some of the records that Zeke set like seasons averaging 20+pts and 10+ assists for a season.

SMH... since you like to say DUDE.. let me play that game with you..

Didn't you cry for 4 years(since SHAQ been gone) KOBE didn't get MVP because he scored 80+ points in a game.... Because he was putting up a lot of scoring numbers..... WTF did he do in the PLAY-OFFS?!?!?!
He allowed his team to MISS the play-offs and allowed them to NOT make it pass the 1st ROUND.....
Chris Paul is the KNOWN leader of the Hornets.. his team is up 3-1 against a team much better than who Kobes team is playing... I'm not saying who should get it or who shouldn't get it...
But you speaking in double standards is starting to get ridiculous all because of your love of Dear Kobe....

This is CP3 1st play-off run 3 year in the league with out a DOMINANT SHAQ and dude is doing DAYUM good....

Dude, you're comparing apples to pears, not apples to apples.

After Phil Jackson, Fisher, Malone, Payton, Horry and Shaq all left, how many All Stars did Kobe have on his team, not counting Smush Parker, Kwame Brown and Luke Walton? ZERO, thank you.
How many does Paul have on his team? Thank you.

Next: How can Dallas be MUCH better than Denver when they were only one game better?:emlaugh:

Come on Sutrp, you're better than that.

Dang Dallas...

I buy a Dallas jersey and the boys get beat down and then Howard admits to smoking that ooohhh wwwee.

Avery is going to take the fall for Donnie Nelson ***** ups.

Joe Johnson is playing like a damn MVP tonight lol He is taking this game over in the 4th quarter.

HOW DARE ANYONE QUESTION THE KING.....KOBE BRYANT!!! THERE'S NO COMPARISON!!!!

SWEEP...SWEEP....SWEEP....SWEEP!!!! THE NUGGETS IS THE FIRST 50 GAME TEAM TO BE SWEEPED IN NBA HISTORY!!!:happydance::happydance::what::what::saw::saw:

Denver got tha azz destroyed...much like I would do the Carmel Diva!!!

Anthony need to STFU, not only did he not produce...he fouled OUT.

DENVER........GONE FISHING!!!!! WHO'S NEXT??!!

nuggets_400_fishin.jpg

:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

How bout them Hawks!!!!!

Yeah, what about my Hawks! I cannot lie to y'all, I am not a fair weather Hawks (or Falcons) fan!
I live here in the ATL and I follow and support my "home" teams. I cannot put into words the "energy"
and the feel that has been in Philips Arena for games 3 and 4. I am not saying that the Hawks are
gonna win the series, but then again, no one expected them to win 1. I am just impressed that they
actually showed up and and competed for the full 4 quarters of both home games. Hopefully they will
keep it decent on Wednesday in bean town, but all I know is, Boston has 3 first time hall of famers on
their roster and they rolled over to my lowly Hawks....I LOVE THIS GAME!!!
Friday night in Philips is gonna be of the hinges.

LET'S GO HAWKS!!!! LET'S GO HAWKS!!!! LET'S GO HAWKS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back