NBA Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lebron dishes out his fair share of contact as well and never gets called for an offensive foul.

Lebron plays a physical game so there's a lot of back and forth. But he hardly ever gets the benefit of the doubt from refs - unlike every other superstar in recent memory.

I want a game 7. It will be entertaining to see Curry, Bron and possibly an X factor lay it all out for a ring. Still sticking with warriors in 7.Bron is fatigued and Cavs don't have enough fire power. Blatt went small as his "adjustment". Bron is a cyborg

If Cleveland wins Tuesday, it will be a miracle. The series ended after Game 4. LeBron can't do much more. It's over.

"I feel confident because I'm the best player in the world"-LBJ
I sense a little salty-ness in this TRUTHFUL statement. He spoke no lies but why make that statement in this finals, why not the others? Is he about to have a god-like performance? Will it be enough?

It's going the distance. Platt should have shuffled that line up some more. Small ball worked but LeBron didn't get any help from Shumpert, et al.

I disagree. He gets the benefit of the doubt very often, especially when he creates contact on offense and when he travels.

You rarely see an offensive player get called for charging unless he just barrels over a stationary defender with position. Lebron is aggressive offensively - usually that guy gets the calls. That's the whole point of being aggressive on offense. Lebron gets the crap beat out of him than any superstar in recent memory.

It's going the distance. Platt should have shuffled that line up some more. Small ball worked but LeBron didn't get any help from Shumpert, et al.

I was waiting to see his adjustments and he went small trying to go offense vs offense with the warriors. Should have gone big with Mr. 28 point Mozgov and use his defense although just about every wrinkle the Cavs put in the game was quickly dissected by Warriors

Lebron plays a physical game so there's a lot of back and forth. But he hardly ever gets the benefit of the doubt from refs - unlike every other superstar in recent memory.
That's a Lie if I've ever seen one typed....He gets the call 9 out 10 times and he constantly fouls and never gets it called on him.. He literally mauled Steph in game 3 and no call...

U
You rarely see an offensive player get called for charging unless he just barrels over a stationary defender with position. Lebron is aggressive offensively - usually that guy gets the calls. That's the whole point of being aggressive on offense. Lebron gets the crap beat out of him than any superstar in recent memory.

Uhh Kobe was abused after the rape allegations. He never really got the calls Jordan,Lebron or even Dwayne Wade got in the Finals...Yes he got calls but he was not given free reign like Lebron...SMH

LeBron probably doesn't draw more fouls attacking the rim because of his size and strength. He often plays through whatever contact he receives from defenders.

U

Uhh Kobe was abused after the rape allegations. He never really got the calls Jordan,Lebron or even Dwayne Wade got in the Finals...Yes he got calls but he was not given free reign like Lebron...SMH

You're right about wade and Jordan. Disagree on Lebron. I can't speak on the before and after with the rape allegations - didn't watch him that closely. But no one got calls like Jordan and Wade - especially wade that year he won with Shaq. Kareem used to get some calls but that's ancient history.

Dang the Cavs lost again??? Are we sure the refs weren't black last night? We might not to do a background check on them.

Cleveland's head coach blew this game trying to play small ball. He should have stuck to what has been working which is the big lineup.

They were in a position to win with the small lineup until Step Curry went off.

They were winning with the small lineup until Step Curry went off.

The game was back and forth. Cleveland was a missed shot away from being up 3-1 with that big lineup. They lose game 4 and that coach benches the only cat that has been balling with LBJ. He is there second leading scorer in the Finals. Shat makes no sense to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back