NBA Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course you need to have Lebron. Just saying the TEAM needs a gritty player as well to go with the Star or stars. Every great team had that hustle and down and dirty dude.

I guess my team could use a few unathletic white guys who try really hard. LOL.

I guess my team could use a few unathletic white guys who try really hard. LOL.

LOL. They don't have to be white. Just saying you need that kind of player. The problem for the Bulls is they got too many of those types. They need another STAR or at least someone who can score the ball. Noah is that guy for yall. And before Butler became a scorer, he was a gritty player and so was Taj Gibson. The Bulls need someone to help D Rose and put fear into opposing teams. Butler is nice. But he don't scare nobody.

LOL. They don't have to be white. Just saying you need that kind of player. The problem for the Bulls is they got too many of those types. They need another STAR or at least someone who can score the ball. Noah is that guy for yall. And before Butler became a scorer, he was a gritty player and so was Taj Gibson. The Bulls need someone to help D Rose and put fear into opposing teams. Butler is nice. But he don't scare nobody.

The only other guy that can provide that fear is averaging 40 ppg in the Finals. I don't think he's leaving Cleveland.

Way to ruin my day by bringing up Bulls' basketball, bro. Good day, sir.

Cleveland's head coach is during everything to muck this game up so far. Tell Dellavedova azz to stop shooting the damn ball.

The real Golden State team finally decided to arrive at the finals

Kerr shook up is starting line up and it worked. Not sure why Cleveland couldn't adjust. If Cleveland wins game 5, it's over for GS.

Kerr shook up is starting line up and it worked. Not sure why Cleveland couldn't adjust. If Cleveland wins game 5, it's over for GS.
Cleveland is limited on what they can do especially with the injuries to Love and Irving. This series is going 7

Yeap, that defense was great.

Defense was never the Warriors' problem. Cleveland is shooting under 40 percent for the series. Two things that would really worry me from Cleveland's perspective. First, it looks like all of these minutes are really starting to catch up to LeBron. Second, they just got blew out in a game where Curry didn't explode, and you know a Curry explosion is coming.

Defense was never the Warriors' problem. Cleveland is shooting under 40 percent for the series. Two things that would really worry me from Cleveland's perspective. First, it looks like all of these minutes are really starting to catch up to LeBron. Second, they just got blew out in a game where Curry didn't explode, and you know a Curry explosion is coming.

Which is why this series is basically over.

Cleveland is limited on what they can do especially with the injuries to Love and Irving. This series is going 7

I wouldn't be surprised if it goes 6, but definitely the distance. I think Cleveland will win Game 5. Also, I think they were still tired from Gm 4.

This series is better than I thought.

Lebron became CLEARLY shook after that head injury.

We will now see how the Cavs coach makes adjustments.
LeBron is the coach. True he didn't play that well after the injury but you see that when Coach James didn't call out the right plays, the team struggled.

Man the game was over after the injury.. Lebron took his mojo and went home. But ask anybody and they will tell you Kerr was getting out coached and playing Bogut was killing them.. that big lug will not take a shot standing right under the goal...SMH he has to at least dunk the ball when he's there...Now you have a offensive minded David lee in the game and you have to guard all 5 positions....If Golden state wins game 5 it's over...

GSW sped up the pace and finally converted on open looks. The Warriors defense hasn't been the problem this series at all. Cleveland has been horrible from the field. They're not good enough or deep enough to win this series. It ends in six.

Man the game was over after the injury.. Lebron took his mojo and went home. But ask anybody and they will tell you Kerr was getting out coached and playing Bogut was killing them.. that big lug will not take a shot standing right under the goal...SMH he has to at least dunk the ball when he's there...Now you have a offensive minded David lee in the game and you have to guard all 5 positions....If Golden state wins game 5 it's over...

LOL. Yeah they was a killer when he got hurt. I think he will bounce back in Oakland. I don't know why Shawn Marion can't get some playing time. He can't be any worse than JR Smith. Might as well play him and Perkins. Let Perk beat up on Draymond Green or Somebody for 6 fouls. At least he can rebound and push folks around. That way they can rest Thompson some and even get smaller when Mosgov has to go out. Blatt is blowing that in my opinion. I understand Mike Miller not playing because he is limited defensively. But even he should get at least 10 minutes a game. Maybe at the end of quarters. Just as long as Lebron is on the floor. This is when the Wiggins trade hurts. I don't care what anyone says. That kid would have thrived playing with Lebron who is a unselfish superstar. Wiggins can get his own shot and he will go to the hole on you. His development would have been better in Cleveland if they had kept him and started him at the 2 guard or small forward. I doubt he would have gotten hurt like Love did although it was a freak injury. Just think the long wing play of him and Lebron would have caused teams trouble on both ends of the floor. Thompson would still be your starting PF and rebounding.

GSW sped up the pace and finally converted on open looks. The Warriors defense hasn't been the problem this series at all. Cleveland has been horrible from the field. They're not good enough or deep enough to win this series. It ends in six.

They are not deep enough. But Blatt will not even try to play Marion or Perkins at all to see if they can be effective. At least Marion. He is veteran. I know he ain't young anymore. But damn he can't be any worse than JR Smith is playing. At least get him on the floor to see.

They are not deep enough. But Blatt will not even try to play Marion or Perkins at all to see if they can be effective. At least Marion. He is veteran. I know he ain't young anymore. But damn he can't be any worse than JR Smith is playing. At least get him on the floor to see.

Perkins can't play basketball anymore.

Yeap, I was saying that the whole game. Heck, Klay Thompson(9 points) was invisible in the game too.

The media is turning the NBA finals into a light-skinned vs. dark-skinned black. Curry is kind, approachable and light-skinned, the media even likes Curry's baby. Lebron is cocky, standoffish and dark-skinned. Light-skinned vs. Dark-skinned stereotypes playing out in the NBA finals. I think light-skin will win again.

The media is turning the NBA finals into a light-skinned vs. dark-skinned black. Curry is kind, approachable and light-skinned, the media even likes Curry's baby. Lebron is cocky, standoffish and dark-skinned. Light-skinned vs. Dark-skinned stereotypes playing out in the NBA finals. I think light-skin will win again.
What about Draymond Green, Andre Iguodala, and Harrison Barnes? Last I checked they aren't light-skinned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back