NBA Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleveland doesn't have anyone else capable to make contributions.

Not true. He could run Perkins and Marion out there just to try. Let Perkins disrupt some of those screens and get 6 fouls. LOL. Put some pain on some of them mofos. Marion can't be no worse shooting the ball than the others and he can't be no worse of a defender than Mike Miller bad legs and feet self. Hell put the young cat on the bench in the game. You never know. You have nothing to lose anyway. Folks had you getting swept. Maybe Marion comes up big in one game. Perk has played in 3 Finals before and has ring. Let him bang with Green just to tire him out.

Not true. He could run Perkins and Marion out there just to try. Let Perkins disrupt some of those screens and get 6 fouls. LOL. Put some pain on some of them mofos. Marion can't be no worse shooting the ball than the others and he can't be no worse of a defender than Mike Miller bad legs and feet self. Hell put the young cat on the bench in the game. You never know. You have nothing to lose anyway. Folks had you getting swept. Maybe Marion comes up big in one game. Perk has played in 3 Finals before and has ring. Let him bang with Green just to tire him out.

What part of Kendrick Perkins can no longer play professional basketball anymore don't you understand?

What part of Kendrick Perkins can no longer play professional basketball anymore don't you understand?

Why he can't play? Is he hurt? He still knows how to foul and bang. That's all I need him to do. He still can give a hard screen.

Can't player professional basketball anymore. :confused: Is he physically disabled or something?

Exactly. Kendrick just wants Cleveland to give up. Hell just play everybody. You already supposed to lose by the odds makers anyway.
I would run Joe Harris out there too. He is young and needs to get his feet wet. Never know what can happen. It's the coaches fault you didn't play them enough to get them ready for the playoffs.

Why he can't play? Is he hurt? He still knows how to foul and bang. That's all I need him to do. He still can give a hard screen.

So you want Blatt to adjust by playing Perkins in the biggest game of the season because he can "foul and bang?"

My spirit is weary.

So you want Blatt to adjust by playing Perkins in the biggest game of the season because he can foul and bang?

My spirit is weary.

Dude, you have no clue. I said they should have been playing Perk. And yes, you need to do something tonight.Something more than just letting your star get too tired or the other starters getting tired. You use everyone tonight. Nobody expects you to win no way. So throw the kitchen sink at them. It isn't like Perk or Marion needs to play 25 minutes. But my point is they can do NO WORSE than the other cats who come off the bench. You do realize Perk can help tire some of them cats out with his physical presence. Not asking him to do anything else but be Perk. I am sure at 36 years old Shawn Marion is a better option than having Mike Miller on the floor.

You don't know strategy do you Kendrick. So Blatt just needs to stay the same and go in the game on 2 days rest and damn near cross country flight and run the same tired cats out there.........Okay.

Exactly. Kendrick just wants Cleveland to give up. Hell just play everybody. You already supposed to lose by the odds makers anyway.
I would run Joe Harris out there too. He is young and needs to get his feet wet. Never know what can happen. It's the coaches fault you didn't play them enough to get them ready for the playoffs.

Playing everybody would be the epitome of waving the white flag.

Dude, you have no clue. I said they should have been playing Perk. And yes, you need to do something tonight.Something more than just letting your star get too tired or the other starters getting tired. You use everyone tonight. Nobody expects you to win no way. So throw the kitchen sink at them. It isn't like Perk or Marion needs to play 25 minutes. But my point is they can do NO WORSE than the other cats who come off the bench. You do realize Perk can help tire some of them cats out with his physical presence. Not asking him to do anything else but be Perk.

You don't know strategy do you Kendrick. So Blatt just needs to stay the same and go in the game on 2 days rest and damn near cross country flight and run the same tired cats out there.........Okay.

If Blatt doesn't feel he can play Mozgov after he got 28 and 10, what makes you think he's gonna play Perkins who is the worst big on his roster?

Just stop, JR.

JR,

Big Perk is done man. He's there to provide advice. He's what Juwan Howard was for the Heat in his last seasons. He's a towel waiver man (when he feels like standing). They would be playing 4 on 5 on offense.

Playing everybody would be the epitome of waving the white flag.

No it isn't. SMH. You play them in spots. You act like I am saying start them. But you got to give those other guys some rest so they can be ready for the GS onslaught in the 4th quarter. Obviously Lebron has to stay on the floor a lot. But dang, maybe you can spell him at the end of each quarter with Marion. Perk can spell Thompson for a moment or Mosgov if they are not playing small.

If Blatt doesn't feel he can play Mozgov after he got 28 and 10, what makes you think he's gonna play Perkins who is the worst big on his roster?

Just stop, JR.

Dude, no one said Blatt was going to do it. Man you are hard headed. SMH. He should have done it early in the series. Now he going to run all them same dudes out there and HOPE they can either catch GS overconfident and HOPE they don't get tired.

You need to stop. LOL.

JR,

Big Perk is done man. He's there to provide advice. He's what Juwan Howard was for the Heat in his last seasons. He's a towel waiver man (when he feels like standing). They would be playing 4 on 5 on offense.

Well they should have never traded for him then or let him go once they moved Dion Waiters in that trade to OKC. They could have picked up a development player if Perk indeed can't move at all. So you wasted a roster spot. REAL SMART on their part. Especially knowing that Anderson V was already hurt for the year and you only had Mosgov. Brendan Haywood is another WASTED roster spot. Put him on the disabled list and let him do like Howard at Miami did. He was sitting in street clothes. Not taking up a roster spot those last couple of years.

No it isn't. SMH. You play them in spots. You act like I am saying start them. But you got to give those other guys some rest so they can be ready for the GS onslaught in the 4th quarter. Obviously Lebron has to stay on the floor a lot. But dang, maybe you can spell him at the end of each quarter with Marion. Perk can spell Thompson for a moment or Mosgov if they are not playing small.
Thompson is the reason Cleveland has been on the offensive boards and getting 2nd looks. They put Perk in for Thompson for more than 30 seconds GS will go on a run.

Well they should have never traded for him then or let him go once they moved Dion Waiters in that trade to OKC. They could have picked up a development player if Perk indeed can't move at all. So you wasted a roster spot. REAL SMART on their part. Especially knowing that Anderson V was already hurt for the year and you only had Mosgov. Brendan Haywood is another WASTED roster spot.
LeBron wanted Perk for buddy reasons. He was actually traded to Utah and cut before Cleveland signed him. LeBron got all his buddies with him. Perk, Miller, James Jones, Marion, Love, and he begged them to re-sign Varejao. None of those cats are doing much.

Thompson is the reason Cleveland has been on the offensive boards and getting 2nd looks. They put Perk in for Thompson for more than 30 seconds GS will go on a run.

Again if HE is that broken down. Why have him hold a roster spot. So it is still on the Cleveland Staff for that. If he is injured like that. Deactivate him and let him advise from the bench and open up a spot for another player they may have been able to get back during season. Heck Tyrus Thomas is still sitting at home hoping to get back to the NBA. LOL. Been better off getting a live body who at least can move.

LeBron wanted Perk for buddy reasons. He was actually traded to Utah and cut before Cleveland signed him. LeBron got all his buddies with him. Perk, Miller, James Jones, Marion, Love, and he begged them to re-sign Varejao. None of those cats are doing much.

Well I bet Lebron will need all his buddies to leave after this season. LOL. All of them are old. I understand he wanted some veterans on the team. I get that. But they don't have that in between youth with some experience. It may have worked if Love and Irving were not hurt. He will be alright next season. They will be a much better team if they can get some decent role players to come off the bench.

Again if HE is that broken down. Why have him hold a roster spot. So it is still on the Cleveland Staff for that. If he is injured like that. Deactivate him and let him advise from the bench and open up a spot for another player they may have been able to get back during season. Heck Tyrus Thomas is still sitting at home hoping to get back to the NBA. LOL. Been better off getting a live body who at least can move.
Gotta please LeBron.

Reactions: JR
Gotta please LeBron.

Yeah they did. Now Lebron needs to understand those guys days are behind them. Add them to the staff.
But Mike Miller, Shawn Marion (already said this is it for him), Perk, Brendan Haywood and maybe James Jones should all be let go.

Anderson V got hurt and his only 30. So he can come back. Depending on what Love decides to do then you have to decide on how much you pay Thompson who is a restricted FA and so is Mosgov. I bring both of them back. As long as Shumpert and Smith are bench players they don't hurt you too bad. So bring them back. Delly definitely comes back. Irving gets healthy(he is always been injury prone). Pick up a couple of YOUNGER veterans to fill out the roster.

I would let Love walk if I was them and keep developing Thompson as a starter at the PF. I like his rebounding. He can get better offensively. Use the money you have left over from Love leaving and get a shooter. Still wish they had kept Wiggins.

Every time LeBron sits, GSW goes on a run because a Lottery team is out there without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back