Here are the 37 applicants for the UAPB football head coaching job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down STC_60! :)

Coach Dooley is highly in demand. Right now, I believe he could get just about any HC job now. HE WILL GET HIRED! The question is: WHO'S OFFER WILL HE ACCEPT?

I don't know why, but I get a bad case of nausea when I think of the possible outcome......

My nerves are shot. I just want this all to be over!

I'm calm. I'm just being facetious. Lol. I could care less. I wish Y'all the best. I think I met You before.

Yes, I know. We've played them several times before (NAIA & SWAC). I'm still wondering why Coach Maxfield would consider leaving a successful program to start all over someplace else.

Just because it's D2 doesn't necessarily mean anything.

25289585_10101593228839164_1908415073810162952_n.jpg

Congrats UAPB! Hope the new hire works well for you all. Appears to be a solid hire.

In his 12 seasons at Henderson, Maxfield has compiled an 88-43 record and has coached 111 all-conference honorees, 60 all-region selections, 23 All-Americans and four Harlon Hill Trophy finalists.

Footballscoop

Arkansas Pine-Bluff (FCS):
The three finalists for the head coaching job are Grambling State offensive coordinator / wide receivers coach Eric Dooley, Henderson State (D-II – AR) head coach Scott Maxfield, and Alcorn State defensive coordinator Cedric Thomas. Earlier today we mistakenly reported for a brief minute that UAPB has selected their new coach, however they do not plan to make a decision until next week. More here & we’ll keep you updated.

Footballscoop

The three finalists for the head coaching job are Grambling State offensive coordinator / wide receivers coach Eric Dooley, Henderson State (D-II – AR) head coach Scott Maxfield, and Alcorn State defensive coordinator Cedric Thomas. Earlier today we mistakenly reported for a brief minute that UAPB has selected their new coach, however they do not plan to make a decision until next week. More here & we’ll keep you updated.

I told yall they waiting on the Celebration Bowl to be over...LOL....

This is my thinking...GSU wins they hire Dooley. GSU loses they hire the Henderson State Coach....

Footballscoop

Thank you for posting this PV Pride.

Our (UAPB) Search Committee met early last week (I think). Since one of our applicants has a big game to prepare for, it would only make sense for us to allow him to prepare himself for his game and allow him considerable time to think before he rejects/accepts.

I don't ever believe anything on social media.

Thank you for posting this PV Pride.

Our (UAPB) Search Committee met early last week (I think). Since one of our applicants has a big game to prepare for, it would only make sense for us to allow him to prepare himself for his game and allow him considerable time to think before he rejects/accepts.

I don't ever believe anything on social media.

If UAPB wants him and if I were president I would not have interview until after the Celebration Bowl.

If UAPB wants him and if I were president I would not have interview until after the Celebration Bowl.

And that's why I posted what I did. Coach Dooley has too much on his mind right now. It's only fair to allow him to prepare for and play the Celebration Bowl first. That's a bigger priority, in my opinion.

I see you are getting to know me........................a little bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back