Grambling targeting Art Briles as offensive coordinator (per Football Scoop) [UPDATE - Officially hired!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will bring even more eyes to SWAC, whether that is positive or negative. I don't think this hire helps them this year because he was hired after recruiting and he will have to work with what he has. If he was hired before recruiting, he could have recruited players to his offensive philosophy. Year 2 for him should be much better!

Will bring even more eyes to SWAC, whether that is positive or negative. I don't think this hire helps them this year because he was hired after recruiting and he will have to work with what he has. If he was hired before recruiting, he could have recruited players to his offensive philosophy. Year 2 for him should be much better!
If he stays more than a year.

G-Men are stacked at the skilled positions and talent is commensurate with what had a Baylor (especially at WR and RB). What better tandem to mold a difference maker at QB than HueJack (who has won offensive coach of the year awards in the league) and Briles?

We hired Hue and recruited difference makers to win now as winning championships is the Grambling way. Recall Fobbs inherited an 1-11 Grambling program on life support and was 1yd from taking the team to the SCG in his first year. G-Men will be ready!

Last edited:
Here we go! Obviously it's an excellent on-field move, but we'll see how the public response turns out.

I'm sure the leak last week was to gauge potential backlash, so it seems Grambling did all their homework

Well one member got their white Jesus OC.
And will the white Jesus help level the field or muddy the waters.

Kermit The Frog Reaction GIF

Wonder if this could affect NIL deals, sponsors, etc. just a thought... y'all thought this all the way out?
Should be an interesting fall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back