Grambling targeting Art Briles as offensive coordinator (per Football Scoop) [UPDATE - Officially hired!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
He'll get over it.
Happy Black And White GIF

Not as big as the Jag ulcer that will from on the Saturday after Thanksgiving 2022.

Hey if y'all cool with hiring someone who looked the other way as his athletes sexually assaulted women like hotcakes ... then be my guest.

Sell your souls for wins. If you like it, I love it.

Doug need to sit his 2-20 in the last two years he coached booger eating self down somewhere … he should not be opening his mouth if he didn’t open his wallet to not have grambling out here eating hotel breakfast before games and putting on inadequate equipment that had mold on it. Shut up. Congratulations Grambling. The G is on its way back to leading the way for black college football as its history has shown.

Hey if y'all cool with hiring someone who looked the other way as his athletes sexually assaulted women like hotcakes ... then be my guest.

Sell your souls for wins. If you like it, I love it.
Similar to SU recruiting Drake at WR? Art is cleared of any wrongdoing and paid a steep price despite being exonerated.

The fact is with HueJack and Art we will not be outcoached. Now we are building the G-Men arsenal to ensure we are not outmanned.

Last edited:
Similar to SU recruiting Drake at WR? Art is cleared of any wrongdoing and paid a steep price despite being exonerated.

We he fact is with HueJack and Art we will not be outcoached. Now we are building the G-Men arsenal to ensure we are not outmanned.

Drake hasn't been enrolled in a few semesters. If he is on the field, then I'm not watching/buying tickets.

We're becoming the PWIs we've bemoaned for years ...

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
Lord the fact this question has to be asked I mean What are we doing Gram? Take the temporary backlash and just hire the man… winning cures all.

I posted this same article on Facebook

One of his players is literally doing 20 years now for sexual assault. His response when the players finally got exposed to the point of the Waco Police not being able to cover up the assaults anymore is the reason why no FBS schools would touch him.

The price people are willing to pay for wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back