2022 Jackson State Football Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gram folks in here sounding like old jsu … losing seasons , living on the glory days , and hiring a new coach to revive tradition even if it means copying someone else’s program… no shame they have… smh failing Grambling hating from the outside and can’t even get in.

Please, it will be another 20+ years b4 pv wins another SWAC West title….kind of like an appearance of a total eclipse…lol
2009 to 2021. 20+ years. Got it. That's that SU math I spoke of on the Smack Board.

Y'all aren't hiding 'eo' grant $$$ as NIL $$$ are you? You know how y'all are over there with #s. No smack.

We don't have a sturdy, plentiful fanbase to help pay the bills. Hence why we travel north on 6 to play that other place for the guise of "keeping it in the system." It's a demoralizing aspect that some are relishing in on 6 north.

That was a anomaly that don't come around that often.

Gram folks in here sounding like old jsu … losing seasons , living on the glory days , and hiring a new coach to revive tradition even if it means copying someone else’s program… no shame they have… smh failing Grambling hating from the outside and can’t even get in.
lol

Can't criticize the schedule at all, the coach already said he wasn't doing money games against FBS schools. But at the same time what about other FCS schools?

And 80% of the JSU folks on here clowned folks in the past for playing DII schools, and not playing other FCS schools. But now its ok........noted

See, that's where y'all missed the simple thing I said...which is I know how y'all schedule but YALL clown everyone else when they do it. That's it. 😅
Dude, yall the D2 they're talking about. Duh....
Classic Reaction GIF

I'm glad you finally admitted how you sound.

Your schedule is bullshit.

But unlike the rest of folks trying to deflect and make jokes, I don't blame y'all for not going out of conference, I understand, that Celebration Bowl got y'all shell shocked

I think it was seeing Alcorn get smashed by a no win bcu team that really shell shocked us. Lol
We knew then we needed to play every Swac team that could fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back