2022 Jackson State Football Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
So besides the 2 conference opponents being OOC games, (one of which is a money game and the other potentially being 45k+ attendance at home) what’s the issue? Unless y’all believe y’all’s teams are trash like the schools 😂
Nope, it’s about the mighty JSU tigers. As the sign we had in my high school gym locker room said “no guts, no glory”….. it’s about showing there is no fear in the mighty tigers. So playing a upper echelon FCS team or FBS team would kill potential game revenue. Face it, you have to save face with all those stars you have. Play a FAMILIAR OPPONENT and score 50 and be happy….🦾

Nope, it’s about the mighty JSU tigers. As the sign we had in my high school gym locker room said “no guts, no glory”….. it’s about showing there is no fear in the mighty tigers. So playing a upper echelon FCS team or FBS team would kill potential game revenue. Face it, you have to save face with all those stars you have. Play a FAMILIAR OPPONENT and score 50 and be happy….🦾

So you do think your team is trash. Atleast we agree on something

Well at least jsu should make some good money from home games 2023 I know they’ll have sc state and ULM and another ooc. I know that this year we were already locked in with pb due to the swac.. and Gram we had to play because of Hue. That might be on a ESPN 2 in Jackson. The only game I don’t like on this schedule is Lane but I get it though. Would’ve like to see maybe another OOC lower teir team there… but all in all a lot of Mississippi and Alabama travel should help our fans and our at home game day purse. We’re saving money. FAMU , Grambling, SU, Valley, A&M , and State (cause it’s in their place) will be good matchups for the team.

c'mon JSU since you scheduling SWAC teams as OOC, you could have let PV visit for HC instead of Lane, Panthro could have brought the RV and everything smh
Bruh I'm madder than a scrimma' goat that PV wasn't invited, shit.

We should have off'd that sorry assed larrrrrr-mar to come visit our people mane! Shit! :mad:

What other top fcs school was willing to come to Jackson? We don’t know who JSU reached out to and what that convo was. JSU needed another home game after signing up to play in Mobile. I don’t like the schedule but can’t knock it without knowing what took place.

Last edited:
c'mon JSU since you scheduling SWAC teams as OOC, you could have let PV visit for HC instead of Lane, Panthro could have brought the RV and everything smh
Good luck getting a RV spot. They messed the tailgating up, SU folks don’t even bother anymore in Jackson smh. Well let me take that back , quite a few go to RV parks in Jackson, but not being at the stadium isn’t the same.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back