2022 Jackson State Football Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scheduling Lane is very precision move as J-State will be likely 1-2 or 2-1 after the Grambling game.

The FAM game is key to the season and morale. G-Men coming on Sept 17th with no talent gap, superior coaching, and most importantly a winning percentage of damn near 100% over the last 20 years playing in Jackson.

Remember I Believe is very different from the G-Men We Know legacy.

Scheduling Lane is very precision move as J-State will be likely 1-2 or 2-1 after the Grambling game.

The FAM game is key to the season and morale. G-Men coming on Sept 17th with no talent gap, superior coaching, and most importantly a winning percentage of damn near 100% over the last 20 years playing in Jackson.

The past isn’t going to help you on the 17th. How do you know their isn’t a talent gap? How do you know the coaching is superior? You have literally said nothing at all.

I guess that post about Deion winning more games than Coach Rob is actually a goal given this schedule. Only out of conference game is Lane. LMAO

Just make sure those cereal eating losers catch the bus and hush. This ain’t even about Eddie. He’s dead. Stop trying to create drama around what he did in the past & what Coach Prime is doing in the present.

JSU 2021 - 11-2 Swac east champs and Swac conference champs
gsu 2021 - 4-7 w key losses to 2 teams (bcu/pb) that only won 2 games 😆

Fired your whole coaching staff only to hire a loser NFL headcoach that allegedly took bribes to throw games and failed as an OC at tnsu

#GodBless

The past isn’t going to help you on the 17th. How do you know their isn’t a talent gap? How do you know the coaching is superior? You have literally said nothing at all.

There's a huge talent gap. We return a team that went 11-2. Had a much better recruiting class (currently 68 while they rest at 130) and will continue to add on proven talent in the coming months. gsu is recruiting starters while we are recruiting for depth. We are not the same lol. Them folks don't even have a QB lol

JSU 2021 - 11-2 Swac east champs and Swac conference champs
gsu 2021 - 4-7 w key losses to 2 teams (bcu/pb) that only won 2 games 😆

Fired your whole coaching staff only to hire a loser NFL headcoach that allegedly took bribes to throw games and failed as an OC at tnsu

#GodBless

You forgot that JSU made them throw their tradition to the side lmao.

The “icon” said fÜck tradition. We trying to be like JACKSON State!!!! They got it going on and we deserve the same. 😂

I'm not lol'ing. :-/

JSU, I see every gott dayam thing y'all are doing. Jackson, MS is about to become a reborned ATL with ascension.

Y'all dictating what and who to bring in. Y'all dictating your own rise w/ the THING that ultimately matters -> $ and fan support. Marketing and promotion out the ying-yang to appeal nationally. Local economy rising. Tax $$$ rising.

Bewild is not like the rest. We want in. Put us in there so we can rise together. First we need to fire PV's athletic director Reed what's his name. (I know you and your cronies are reading)

Black people: The swac has stepped its talent up. It’s more competitive. This is exciting. The resurgence of HBCU football.

Black people: JSU has a weak schedule. They’re playing all SWAC teams.

We know y’all some weak ass schools. Thanks for finally realizing it 😂 We gone whoop y’all weak asses again.

Cupcakes make you fat, JState.

cupcake GIF

Stay lean and mean!

Last edited:
So after Grambling beats y’all who going to be the blame the OC, DC, Offensive Line, Ashley Robinson, or the Sonic Boom of the South. We know Deion won’t get criticized.

Bruh I'm madder than a scrimma' goat that PV wasn't invited, shit.

We should have off'd that sorry assed larrrrrr-mar to come visit our people mane! Shit! :mad:

Nope, we don't want to be involved in any of that conference-out of conference mess. We like to schedule schools outside of the swac to play our OOC games.

Please, it will be another 20+ years b4 pv wins another SWAC West title….kind of like an appearance of a total eclipse…lol

Nope, we don't want to be involved in any of that conference-out of conference mess. We like to schedule schools outside of the swac to play our OOC games.
We don't have a sturdy, plentiful fanbase to help pay the bills. Hence why we travel north on 6 to play that other place for the guise of "keeping it in the system." It's a demoralizing aspect that some are relishing in on 6 north.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back