2016 SWAC Baseball Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is ridiculous! This is garbage against trash! The G-Men cam into this game as if SU wasn't even going to attempt to advance after last night's trashing.

As the person doing the game for the swac. There are guests that are brought up to us to interview.. I thought Jerry Manuel gave lots of knowledge and info.

As the person doing the game for the swac. There are guests that are brought up to us to interview.. I thought Jerry Manuel gave lots of knowledge and info.
I have no issue with the guests. My problem is when there is action going on we who are listening have no clue what is happening. A couple of times when there was a hit Manuel stopped talking so the commentator could call the action but the guy kept on with the conversation as if nothing was happening on the field. Coach Manuel purposely stopped in mid sentence to allow the play-by-play guy to do play-by-play.

Tell us what happened in 1955 and how that helps today? I adore the history lessons from the one who lives in the past. And while there, can you tell me about how y'all rose @ 4:15am every morning to the crackle of the cock crowing to alert you all to rise and shine and pick 'dat cotton and sprinting to the back of the bus and not staring a white man in the eyes and all?

:(
Living in the past? Our current season record is horrible, and we've been run-ruled by several teams this season. Why is everyone acting surprised that the undefeated Alabama State team did the same to us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back