2016 SWAC Baseball Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody get PV on the line and tell them to come suit up for tomorrow and somebody else tell Southern to just not come back tomorrow...Lawd 27-9!

I have not seen this ASU team but they seem to be head and shoulders above the rest of the conference. Similar to those Ricky Weeks teams when you knew they were going to win. And so did everyone else.

They can hate but we still have 26 baseball championships. Ain't nobody else remotely close.

Shows how much SU has fallen in baseball. From 26 championships to what happened yesterday.

Yall only won 2 championship (while Cador was cheating) since PV/TSU started investing in baseball. PV and TSU both have won more championship since 2004.

What has hurt us 3 in the past couple of years has been the rise of UAPB.

Shows how much SU has fallen in baseball. From 26 championships to what happened yesterday.

Yall only won 2 championship (while Cador was cheating) since PV/TSU started investing in baseball. PV and TSU both have won more championship since 2004.

What has hurt us 3 in the past couple of years has been the rise of UAPB.
Why you keep saying cheat. It only goes back 7 years, it was a honest mistake lol.

Number of baseball championships

SU-26
JSU-16
GSU-9
TSU-3
PV-3
Alcorn-1

That score reminds me of the APR debacle and suspension of all sports. It's just not a good time to be a jag.

That score reminds me of the APR debacle and suspension of all sports. It's just not a good time to be a jag.
All sports aren't on a ban. Excellent time to be a Jag. Phase 2 on Jaguar Park is starting, Mumford Turf project is in full swing, basketball renovations are complete, baseball and softball renovations will start back up soon.

Snickering...

giphy.gif

TSUalum05 said:
Is ASU that good

Yeah... beast of a pitching staff, solid, timely hitting, good defense combined w/M's game management.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back