2016 SWAC Baseball Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAMMIT!!!! This is the Alcorn Culture I'm trying to get others to see we need to eradicate.

We have big leads, get happy when we are clearly the better team, and let the opposing team come back and beat us.

In Sports, you need a KILLER MENTALITY. When a team is down, you stomp on them until they can't get up no more. Alcorn doesn't have a KILLER MENTALITY In Sports

DAMMIT!!!! This is the Alcorn Culture I'm trying to get others to see we need to eradicate.

We have big leads, get happy when we are clearly the better team, and let the opposing team come back and beat us.

In Sports, you need a KILLER MENTALITY. When a team is down, you stomp on them until they can't get up no more. Alcorn doesn't have a KILLER MENTALITY In Sports
Dude please. You thought the game was over.

Damn BH, isn't the pitching mound to home plate the same distance in every NCAA Division I, II, III, NAIA, NJCAA baseball field? Isn't Alcorn's weight room the same as Southern's weight room?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back