Boombox Classic Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
You clowns making up stuff now. I watched the fifth quarter clip. Even with the officers coming through the band, Haymer seemed cordial and cooperative, and so did the officers (even though the amount of them that came over wasn't needed In my opinion).

I even seen Haymer shake the cracka hand..he extended his hand out first to shake the officer's hand

LOL

Really dude that started being filmed by somebody already in the stands. That doesn't show in anyway how long we had been waiting. So your right it's nothing for someone to lie. You just did.

Dude...yall marched in..the gates where open as you can see in the clips...You start filming when the band is at the gate don't YOU????

That is the beginning of yall can-dance when yall march in....dude cut it out...

Dude y'all sad

How when you approaching or whoever approaching buses and saying folks will be arrested for going in the stadium....

smh..

Breh...

You did the most and your whole post been full of lies and jealousy...you need to cut it mane

Dude stop lying I was sitting at that gate this year with her to make sure she was not disrespected again. And just in typical SUck fashion someone from your football staff was doing just that as I was parking my patrol car and started walking up. And when I sent him on in his feelings he started acting like you. But he was smart enough to move on. Now that I told you how I knew what was going on at that gate So how do you know what see did. If you saw her then you saw me. Please prove to us you know for fact who see let in by telling me what I had own. And trust me you wouldn't have missed me or had any doubt who I work for. If not the you talking non fact

~Re-adjust may lenses and tries to read this shyt again~

Dude, you is a clown! lol

You was the one stated how ya'll approached SU's buses and told them they better not get off before the boom marched in, OR, the bus drivers (lol) would be arrested.

Dude stop lying I did not say no one approached SU buses. I did say how they notified SU just for that reason to catch you SUcks in a lie. whrn and how you find out.

Dude whole weekend was a losing situation Lol...

Old lady got hit with a stray and it's our fault...nah the person that put her up to do that petty BS was at fault....blame him or her...

Dude...yall marched in..the gates where open as you can see in the clips...You start filming when the band is at the gate don't YOU????

That is the beginning of yall can-dance when yall march in....dude cut it out...

Really dude how slow. Of course the gates where eventually opened. We didn't climb over.

Dude stop lying I did not say no one approached SU buses. I did say how they notified SU just for that reason to catch you SUcks in a lie. whrn and how you find out.

Breh you been lying all day..stop it..

We just took apart your whole posts which were a bunch of hurt feelings and regrets....

Who does that anyway?

Who keeps a band from marching into a stadium?????

Explain that...

You never spoke on that question...but we all know why..you and others behind the curtains didn't want SU in the stadium so they wouldn't crank on jsu asses as they marched under them...

Lol..dude we all know...don't play yoself with lies mane

How when you approaching or whoever approaching buses and saying folks will be arrested for going in the stadium....

smh..

Breh...

You did the most and your whole post been full of lies and jealousy...you need to cut it mane

Naw man, his post is full of EMOTION. lol

Well I'm done with this I spoke fact and first hand and non of you could answer my questions to prove you knew what you were talking about you only continued to deflect as usual.

Really dude how slow. Of course the gates where eventually opened. We didn't climb over.

How long did the band stand behind those gates?? LOL

you was there huh and counted for hours huh?

Why, with the exception of 2013 when yall came late, they marched in before SU or at the same time as SU....mane go somewhere with that mess

Breh you been lying all day..stop it..

We just took apart your whole posts which were a bunch of hurt feelings and regrets....

Who does that anyway?

Who keeps a band from marching into a stadium?????

Explain that...

You never spoke on that question...but we all know why..you and others behind the curtains didn't want SU in the stadium so they wouldn't crank on jsu asses as they marched under them...

Lol..dude we all know...don't play yoself with lies mane

Now I see why your freshmen retention rate is only 7%. You can't read. I did answer the question I said SU did it to us every year and you or your support responded with a video that started after the gates where opened.

Well I'm done with this I spoke fact and first hand and non of you could answer my questions to prove you knew what you were talking about you only continued to deflect as usual.

Bye bee-oytch!

Naw forreal officer, get you some rest man. That a$$ whipping has taken it's toll on you.

Man you spoke nothing but lies and feelings and regrets...

You never answered our question and we answered that question...the old lady got what she got..if she was doing petty sh1t, oh well.....

She made up the crap anyway...you all of sudden can't remember what the band members said to her nor what Haymer said to her....

How do she even know Haymer Lol..oh so now the old lady can spot out Haymer huh?? man go have several seats...

"That Haymer guy cursed me out" Lol...and his band members...I bet it was a Tuba player huh Lol...man you know how ridiculous your post sounds

you saving face for your team losing as well as that sorry ass band of yours..

Now I see why your freshmen retention rate is only 7%. You can't read. I did answer the question I said SU did it to us every year and you or your support responded with a video that started after the gates where opened.

Man go to bed...

Man you spoke nothing but lies and feelings and regrets...

You never answered our question and we answered that question...the old lady got what she got..if she was doing petty sh1t, oh well.....

She made up the crap anyway...you all of sudden can't remember what the band members said to her nor what Haymer said to her....

How do she even know Haymer Lol..oh so now the old lady can spot out Haymer huh?? man go have several seats...

"That Haymer guy cursed me out" Lol...and his band members...I bet it was a Tuba player huh Lol...man you know how ridiculous your post sounds

you saving face for your team losing as well as that sorry ass band of yours..

LMAO!!!!!!!

Man that footage use to get passed around more than the And 1 mixtape LMAO!!!

Dude became a cop to sit at that gate...dude prolly never sat at that gate a day in his life, but he woke up Saturday morning determine to sit there...reported at that post at 1:00p..m and pull up a chair and had his walkie talkie..smh....

"Nah captain, I wanna sit at Gate 21 this time, I got something for them kids ass n***a"

"Ole they won't pull this stunt again now that I'm sitting here ass nga"

Man where do they make these ngas at..Lol.

Lol

I clown you JSU poster just for sh1tz and giggles, but this dude doing the most...Lol

Somebody hug this nga mane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back