Boombox Classic Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok SON. I didn't say about JState's band. I've been on this board way longer than you son...........I'm on record giving props where they're due. I've given SU props, JSU props only when I think it's deserved. Yeah you call somebody country but your low life ass grew up in Shady Oaks in one of the worse parts of Jackson, YOU just proved your own point, DUMMY. LOL what an idiot. You down your own city. I don't live there anymore and haven't in over 20 years.. But, true to Shady Oaks, you're just as dumb and ghetto as the low life people you grew up around, SON. Take your young ass somewhere and quit being a pretender BOY.
Yea I love Shady Oaks!! Why? Because it starts with in S like Southern!!

Ok SON. I didn't say about JState's band. I've been on this board way longer than you son...........I'm on record giving props where they're due. I've given SU props, JSU props only when I think it's deserved. Yeah you call somebody country but your low life ass grew up in Shady Oaks in one of the worse parts of Jackson, YOU just proved your own point, DUMMY. LOL what an idiot. You down your own city. I don't live there anymore and haven't in over 20 years.. But, true to Shady Oaks, you're just as dumb and ghetto as the low life people you grew up around, SON. Take your young ass somewhere and quit being a pretender BOY.
Yea I love Jackson, MS!! Why? Because it's home for me and my Southern family. Why you say that dezjaguar? Because we beat j st ass in Jackson the last 2-3 years.

LOL Maaaan, quit signing into your daddy's account get back to P.E. Class son. LOL this dude right here. LOL Have a good day young dummy.
Daddy?! LOL!! If u the daddy I'm yo Grandaddy. Kmsl!! Country j st people. By the way I learned how to play baseball at Grove Park. Thanks for the scholarship Southern!!

Hey I went to Johnson Elem, Brinkley then the Might Callaway.

Shady Oaks used to be a decent area back in the old days before us blacks could move to North Jackson. Grew up on Warner for a few years then Guynes (Now MW Alexander) were Medgar Evers was assassinated before the folks moved to N. Jackson. Shady Oaks got some good history. When Delta Mart was actually a good strip center.

That Church's Chicken is the best Church's in the Country. LOL.

Anyway, Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back