Boombox Classic Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's clear when you SUcks get the same treatment back you can't handle it. Keep up the deflection. Answer the question if someone disrespects one of your female family members because they don't agree with how they are following orders you will. E ok with it? To continue to avoid answering with a simple yes or no tells me and everyone else a lot about you

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
And it was her job to do her job and not yield to pressure from SUcks. She was not to let anyone in not working at the stadium through that gate at that time. The same as she does every week. She had no idea a band was so desperate that they would arrive at a game three hours early just to enter a gate. So you can stop making this about a band. This was and is about respecting our security protocol.

And it was her job to do her job and not yield to pressure from SUcks. She was not to let anyone in not working at the stadium through that gate at that time. The same as she does every week. She had no idea a band was so desperate that they would arrive at a game three hours early just to enter a gate. So you can stop making this about a band. This was and is about respecting our security protocol.
And being respectful. Haymer's giving su a bad name.

The Juke Box marched in this year when we told them they could not a minute before. See when you deal with mentality like that you sometimes have to show them who's in charge and take your respect. Let me share a fact with you son. Your band director was told Saturday if he even attempted to get off that bus before the Boom entered the stadium and took their seats. Their bus drivers would be arrested. And guess what. Not one sole got off that bus.[b/]

Man, you act like someone got punk'd by listening to police officers. smh/lol ...look at what happens nowadays when someone DOES listen to cops, it would be in your best interest to listen (and hope all goes well). Glad you and your buddies got to flex your muscles over some band shyt. smh
My question is, why is it such a huge issue to prevent them from marching in first?
You JSU folks are definitely in your feelings about this. lol

Man, you act like someone got punk'd by listening to police officers. smh/lol ...look at what happens nowadays when someone DOES listen to cops, it would be in your best interest to listen (and hope all goes well). Glad you and your buddies go to flex your muscles over some band shyt. smh
My question is, why is it such a huge issue to prevent them from marching in first?
You JSU folks are definitely in your feelings about this. lol

I ask that same question when we get locked out at you stadium

I always thought it was great for bands to play in the fifth quarter. If there is no problem with the Band Directors on departing, I say let them play until they fall out or have to get on the road. Saturday at the UAPB and AAMU Game a few band members got dehydrated and had to receive some assistance. My first thought was to make sure there is some bottle water in the stands for the band members throughout the game.

Dude this happened last year first off. Next the Boom did not get there early last year not this year. We came at our usual time.

Now to shut your non fact rant up. Because of that mentality you just showed. Since they fell to respect our security this year steps where taken just in case you or anyone else felt they can disrespect us at our stadium. The Puk Box marched in this year when we told them they could not a minute before. See when you deal with mentality like that you sometimes have to show them who's in charge and take your respect. Let me share a fact with you son. Your band director was told Saturday if he even attempted to get off that bus before the Boom entered the stadium and took their seats. Their bus drivers would be arrested. And guess what. Not one sole got off that bus. Now as for not letting bands march in first. Heck y'all hold the boom up at the gate every year. So you speaking foolishness without fact. We've stood at that gate over an hour and a half on two occasions.

Please tell me what year..so I can go and look at the clip...

You think that's cool dude?

Dude there are clips where the boom marched into A.W. easily, other than 2013, when the boom came in (late) after the pledge of allegiance and all that was played and done..show me a clip in that past when the boom was held back...

I'll wait...other than 2015 because that was the result from yall doing that petty girl stuff in 2014

Dude she was letting fans/press/and every other body that had a ticket (or pass) into that game..stop it..

The game started at 6, SU arrived at 4:30..so where are you getting this 3 hour stuff from?

Are you being petty breh

I'm going to say this one more time. Worry about you own city and how they don't respect law enforcement. Two of the last officers kilted in your city were my cousins. The police officer and the US Marshal. And yes I'm a in my feelings about that.

I always thought it was great for bands to play in the fifth quarter. If there is no problem with the Band Directors on departing, I say let them play until they fall out or have to get on the road. Saturday at the UAPB and AAMU Game a few band members got dehydrated and had to receive some assistance. My first thought was to make sure there is some bottle water in the stands for the band members throughout the game.

Man they sent 4 or 5 officers into the stands..Who does that?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'm going to say this one more time. Worry about you own city and how they don't respect law enforcement. Two of the last officers kilted in your city were my cousins. The police officer and the US Marshal. And yes I'm a in my feelings about that.

Man we talking about why you feel the need to say SU disrespected some old lady...and we are asking you Why would you keep a band from entering the stadium..

I asked you to pull up a clip where SU kept jsu on the outside for hours...

How so? I mean please give us your UNBIASED(HA) opinion.

#endsarcasm
Dude could've been arrested last night trying to be arrogant. Wouldn't that have been an embarrassment seeing Haymer in a striped suit instead of a band suit?
Dude was acting a donkey.

Man we talking about why you feel the need to say SU disrespected some old lady...and we are asking you Why would you keep a band from entering the stadium..

I asked you to pull up a clip where SU kept jsu on the outside for hours...
su always does that. Nobody whose at the su pre-game needs a clip for that. You know it too.

You have issues man. I'm sorry about what happened to your cousin, truly sorry. But this is the band board, I'm strictly talking about bands. How Baton Rouge law enforcement got into this, I don't know.

Dude she was letting fans/press/and every other body that had a ticket (or pass) into that game..stop it..

The game started at 6, SU arrived at 4:30..so where are you getting this 3 hour stuff from?

Are you being petty breh

You know how people exaggerate how long they been waiting on their food at McDonalds. "It took them 30 minutes to give me my food", when in reality you might have waited 10-15 minutes. It's a mind thing.

Are you being petty breh

Dude stop lying I was sitting at that gate this year with her to make sure she was not disrespected again. And just in typical SUck fashion someone from your football staff was doing just that as I was parking my patrol car and started walking up. And when I sent him on in his feelings he started acting like you. But he was smart enough to move on. Now that I told you how I knew what was going on at that gate So how do you know what see did. If you saw her then you saw me. Please prove to us you know for fact who see let in by telling me what I had own. And trust me you wouldn't have missed me or had any doubt who I work for. If not the you talking non fact

You have issues man. I'm sorry about what happened to your cousin, truly sorry. But this is the band board, I'm strictly talking about bands. How Baton Rouge law enforcement got into this, I don't know.

No you brought police up

Dude could've been arrested last night trying to be arrogant. Wouldn't that have been an embarrassment seeing Haymer in a striped suit instead of a band suit?
Dude was acting a donkey.

You clowns making up stuff now. I watched the fifth quarter clip. Even with the officers coming through the band, Haymer seemed cordial and cooperative, and so did the officers (even though the amount of them that came over wasn't needed In my opinion).

Dude stop lying I was sitting at that gate this year with her to make sure she was not disrespected again. And just in typical SUck fashion someone from your football staff was doing just that as I was parking my patrol car and started walking up. And when I sent him on in his feelings he started acting like you. But he was smart enough to move on. Now that I told you how I knew what was going on at that gate So how do you know what see did. If you saw her then you saw me. Please prove to us you know for fact who see let in by telling me what I had own. And trust me you wouldn't have missed me or had any doubt who I work for. If not the you talking non fact

Breh I just posted clips from the last 3 trips JSU visited A.W. outside from 2015...now where was JSU standing at the gate for hours as you claim..

No where in those clips outside from 2013 when YALL arrived late..yall had trouble getting in..hell yall beat SU into the stadium LOL..

man go somewhere with that petty BS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back