Boombox Classic Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
JR, again giving second and third hand information from his so-called JSU informants nobody knows except himself. LOL! I've learned to ignore that bit of info.
With all your JR connections, spill the beans on what su's oldheads say about Haymer and the current Jukes.

SU old heads like Haymer's and his staff arrangements. We all rather more time go into halftime shows in stead of these battles. Look how someone got mad at SU showing up late for the Zero Qtr yet they got there a hour before the game. What type of crap is that? All bands including SU have sacrificed halftime. Maybe your band staff should take the time to arrange a drill tune instead of playing Get Ready. That's lazy as hell. But if you like it. I love it.

You mean like all those folks on your bus that came to SU in 2014 that knew me? Right. But didn't really know you?
If you knew ALL the folks on that bus, then you could've fooled me. Most folks know me by my real name, not by JayRob.

Better than the Boom. Way better. I heard maybe 2 songs that were on point in Jackson. The rest were blah. No trumpets at all.
Just what I thought you'd say. You wouldn't dare say anything negative in public about su or you know they'll have your head.

If you knew ALL the folks on that bus, then you could've fooled me. Most folks know me by my real name, not by JayRob.

Man you were off to a corner with your crew. I was with Get Ready, Robber, The Show, my Cway and Murray homies and Robber came got you for a minute and we got introduced and you went back to to your smaller group. The dudes I know are generational JSU alums. I am sure I knew more folks on that bus than you did. I could tell. You can fool this young ones on this board in thinking my boys got second hand info or their opinions mean less than the handful of mofos who post here. Lol. Next time just come on over to their tailgate and get their opinions.

Just what I thought you'd say. You wouldn't dare say anything negative in public about su or you know they'll have your head.

I already said what I needed to say. Didn't I say both dance routines sucked! Ain't nobody going to have my head. I can say what I think to them as well when I need to and have. No matter if it was Doc, Jackson or Haymer. It's how you do things. I wouldn't get cussed out like Comegy did you. Lol.

Man you were off to a corner with your crew. I was with Get Ready, Robber, The Show, my Cway and Murray homies and Robber came got you for a minute and we got introduced and you went back to to your smaller group. The dudes I know are generational JSU alums. I am sure I knew more folks on that bus than you did. I could tell. You can fool this young ones on this board in thinking my boys got second hand info or their opinions mean less than the handful of mofos who post here. Lol. Next time just come on over to their tailgate and get their opinions.
Who cares? I rode that bus once or twice and I usually drive to su any how and GR, the Show, Robber and whoever didn't even ride the same bus. You said all that nonsense to say what? Nothing of substance.

I already said what I needed to say. Didn't I say both dance routines sucked! Ain't nobody going to have my head. I can say what I think to them as well when I need to and have. No matter if it was Doc, Jackson or Haymer. It's how you do things. I wouldn't get cussed out like Comegy did you. Lol.
Cause they could care less about what you say. What I said to Comegy hit home and it hurt cause it was based on facts and he admitted such to me over the phone when he called to apologize. He said that I said out loud what he and Woody were talking about in private and he couldn't handle it professionally.
At least he had the honesty to admit his mistake and apologize. You wanna know anything else?

Who cares? I rode that bus once or twice and I usually drive to su any how and GR, the Show, Robber and whoever didn't even ride the same bus. You said all that nonsense to say what? Nothing of substance.

Man just sit down somewhere. You aint revelant in the JSU Tiger community. I certainly know more folks than you do at your own supposed Alma Mater. You are just bumping your gumbs on here. I was actually hanging out with some of your biggest athletic boosters last week while home. It's called friendship and they are honest at what they say and do. You just hate SU and nothing you says makes any sense. LOL.

Cause they could care less about what you say. What I said to Comegy hit home and it hurt cause it was based on facts and he admitted such to me over the phone when he called to apologize. He said that I said out loud what he and Woody were talking about in private and he couldn't handle it professionally.

Whatever you say Jayrob. I mean nothing to the SU band program and to SU overall. Got it. LOL. Surely they could care less about my checks I write to the various organizations there. I will let them know you said so.

I am glad Comegy apologized to you. It was brutal what he said. Good for him and you.

Man just sit down somewhere. You aint revelant in the JSU Tiger community. I certainly know more folks than you do at your own supposed Alma Mater. You are just bumping your gumbs on here. I was actually hanging out with some of your biggest athletic boosters last week while home. It's called friendship and they are honest at what they say and do. You just hate SU and nothing you says makes any sense. LOL.
So why are you on a public post spilling private conversations about what JSU folks supposedly are saying? Seems like that's breaking the "man code" bruh.
As far as being relevant, my ego's not that fragile in trying to be relevant. I am who I am.
And I don't hate su. I just don't like them, but you still a cool bruh though, even if you did attend su.

Not breaking man code. Because I named no names. I got plenty of Frat Bruhs and Friends. Never did I say which ones said anything. Not that they care anyway. Because they don't. Now Get Ready and them don't count as they tell you how they feel publicly. LOL.

Not breaking man code. Because I named no names. I got plenty of Frat Bruhs and Friends. Never did I say which ones said anything. Not that they care anyway. Because they don't. Now Get Ready and them don't count as they tell you how they feel publicly. LOL.
Hahaha. Ok bruh.

Man I'm from Jackson. Grew up in Shady Oaks 1904 York Street around the corner from Brinkley Middle School. j st wants to live like Southern that's y they boo. But they know My Jags r King!! So please stop entertaining they country butts!! Ya dig

I grew up on Albermarle Rd. and went to Brinkley............bought my candy, pickles and Jays potato chips at Quik Chik..............hit the Church's chicken on Freedom Corner at 3am.........and can tell you J State has NEVER wanted to live like Southern. How you gon call somebody country when you FROM the Sip???

I grew up on Albermarle Rd. and went to Brinkley............bought my candy, pickles and Jays potato chips at Quik Chik..............hit the Church's chicken on Freedom Corner at 3am.........and can tell you J State has NEVER wanted to live like Southern. How you gon call somebody country when you FROM the Sip???
Dude u have people from Mississippi that do have sense. Look how j st do things I don't live like that. Plus when I mean country I'm talking about mentality not ascent. Hell!! There's backwards people all around the Dirty Dirty South. My home town loves to do things the country (backwards) way.

Yes j st do smh. Tiger nation who u get the idea from? j st never did white outs for a football game who u get that from? Plus all them songs y'all stole from the Jukebox. Yea I can tell u have that country mentality.

Dude u have people from Mississippi that do have sense. Look how j st do things I don't live like that. Plus when I mean country I'm talking about mentality not ascent. Hell!! There's backwards people all around the Dirty Dirty South. My home town loves to do things the country (backwards) way.

You people from Mississippi? LOL didn't you say you're from Jackson? Stop trying to be something you're not son. Man who is this young dummy? LOL

You people from Mississippi? LOL didn't you say you're from Jackson? Stop trying to be something you're not son. Man who is this young dummy? LOL
Dude what r u talking about?!! When did I say or mention " You people from Mississippi"? Dude don't call me son I don't know you. No need for name calling. Dummy?!! You the one who thinks j st is good. LOL!! Dude if j st burned down Jackson will still be living and running. I tell u your country ass prove my point. Smh

Last edited:
Dude what r u talking about?!! When did I say or mention " You people from Mississippi"? Dude don't call me son I don't know you. No need for name calling. Dummy?!! You the one who thinks j st is good. LOL!! Dude if j st burned down Jackson will still be living and running. I tell u your country ass prove my point. Smh

Ok SON. I didn't say about JState's band. I've been on this board way longer than you son...........I'm on record giving props where they're due. I've given SU props, JSU props only when I think it's deserved. Yeah you call somebody country but your low life ass grew up in Shady Oaks in one of the worse parts of Jackson, YOU just proved your own point, DUMMY. LOL what an idiot. You down your own city. I don't live there anymore and haven't in over 20 years.. But, true to Shady Oaks, you're just as dumb and ghetto as the low life people you grew up around, SON. Take your young ass somewhere and quit being a pretender BOY.

Ok SON. I didn't say about JState's band. I've been on this board way longer than you son...........I'm on record giving props where they're due. I've given SU props, JSU props only when I think it's deserved. Yeah you call somebody country but your low life ass grew up in Shady Oaks in one of the worse parts of Jackson, YOU just proved your own point, DUMMY. LOL what an idiot. You down your own city. I don't live there anymore and haven't in over 20 years.. But, true to Shady Oaks, you're just as dumb and ghetto as the low life people you grew up around, SON. Take your young ass somewhere and quit being a pretender BOY.
LOL!! This doesn't mean much. Yea u country and a punk. LOL !! I LOVE SOUTHERN!! SSSSSU FUCK j s u!! Kmsl!!

I love church's

I love Piccadilly at the Jackson mall

I love being a Southern alum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back