Yes another Deion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Even Coach mentioned you failed us. Get it together man 😆 🤣
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bs7_CznLjK8&feature=youtu.be
Yep, I should have asked a different follow up. I realized it immediately after the fact. But, I’ll say this. There were media before and after me on the SWAC call that had a chance to question Deion about that Colorado offer too. But chose not to. However, I do know all these YouTubers (god there are a lot of them who specializes in Deion content), sports talk radio shows, podcasts, websites and network debate shows were good with the content I helped provide them by simply even asking the first question. Lol.

With as much revenue as JSU/Prime have generated since his tenure, these other offers should be nothing more than setting market value for what it would take to keep Prime and his staff at JSU. The city of Jackson and state of Mississippi should recognize the value in what it has and collaborate on whatever it would take to keep things in place.

I stand corrected…. Thx Bernard

State employees in MS can’t be paid more than the Governor of the state… Schools foundation and boosters make up the salaries for the million dollar contracts!
Is it still tate reeves @ $122K annually? Saw something about a recent bill to increase the gov's annual salary.

I know you sit back and laugh your ass off at these folk w/ their unfounded accusations lol. 😂

I trust the eyes and ears of the ONES we know have eyes on the subject all day, every day.

All day everyday. I love it and the things folks come up with 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back