Yes another Deion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

He also said he was on a mission from God to uplift HBCU’s and you fools believed that. Then he went and interviewed with TCU and twice with Arkansas.

I don’t pay as much attention to people’s words as I do their deeds.

We're you there or just regurgitating what you read. I'm sure it's the latter 😆 🤣 😂

Coach called me and asked me to go to Colorado with him as University President.
Folk focused on the wrong thing while JSU's entire team & coaching staff JUST returned to campus tonight after a 3-day hiatus for family and friends during the holiday period; practice starts at **:00am sharp, not a minute after or you are done for the year. 👀

Well rested, still hungry, aiming to fulfill the destiny. 👀 I wouldn't want to face this problem across the line of scrimmage.

Folk focused on the wrong thing while JSU's entire team & coaching staff JUST returned to campus tonight after a 3-day hiatus for family and friends during the holiday period; practice starts at **:00am sharp, not a minute after or you are done for the year. 👀

Well rested, still hungry, aiming to fulfill the destiny. 👀 I wouldn't want to face this problem across the line of scrimmage.

This
We have a historic season to finish and finish we will.

If these rumors are true the SWAC Championship game will be his last as the head coach of JSU. JSU will have an interim for the Celebration Bowl if they beat Southern.

Man, that transfer portal will be hot in Jackson if this rumor is true.

[
It’s some in house stuff going on to keep prime and STAFF, just know jsu not out of the equation like some hoping.

He's going to be named associate vp for football and will assume business manager duties so he can control the money lol 😂

Let’s be real, the SWAC teams are not going to be a problem as long as he stays at JSU. He knows this, so what is the motivation, he is PrimeTime and I’m sure he has a desire to prove he can be successful at the next level. Why should he have to deal with “he is not SWAC”, and the coach Maynor’s of the world? Deion is a world wide brand that Mississippi will not be able to fulfill. He has been great for HBCU’s especially JSU.

Please beat Southern….🤨

I'll be shocked if he leaves and a bit disappointed, actually. He's been great for hbcus and the swac overall. At least one more year to show up the swac coaches who NEED that kind of fire to stay lit under them because they have as many excuses as he has put touchdowns on their heads.

How can we compete against him when he has a side gig that pays top recruits to go to JSU?

That should be against the rules, but the SWAC is too chicken sh!t to hold him & jsu accountable.

Cincinnati is open now and they are an Under Armour school. I would have to think they will be interested in Deion as well. And, I do think Auburn is interested in him.

He also said he was on a mission from God to uplift HBCU’s and you fools believed that. Then he went and interviewed with TCU and twice with Arkansas.

I don’t pay as much attention to people’s words as I do their deeds.

Coach Sanders said all that? If he did, I don’t recall it. That sounds almost sacrilegious to me.

But I do remember this. Appearing on GMA, Coach Sanders told Michael Strahan:

First and foremost, God led me to Jackson State. That’s what I can truly and honestly say.”

And Coach Sanders said this on 60 Minutes:

I’m going to change lives. Change the perspective of HBCU football. Do what’s right by these kids”.

See that's why I think the Deion news is just that. These big schools looking for someone who has done it on a higher level than FCS. Mid Major at least and has experience in the conf. But I digress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back