Yes another Deion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can we compete against him when he has a side gig that pays top recruits to go to JSU?

That should be against the rules, but the SWAC is too chicken sh!t to hold him & jsu accountable.

What you mean? I hadn’t heard of this.

Come on now, everyone should know about his deal with Barstool Sports that have been signing these athletes NIL deals.

The-genius-of-Dave-Portnoy-is-that-he-just-fucking-does-it-and-then-we-figure-it-out-later.And-then-we-have-people-who-just-will-grind-and-make-it-happen.-2.c5459e5b.png

NIL is legal. You compete by working your marketing. Is it going to be better than Deion? No, but Bhad Barbie made over 7 million on onlyfans and didn't show nudity so er uh....

Kiffin is waiting to return to Tuscaloosa in a few years.
that's dabo's job to turn down... and he will not turn it down. his kids are all out of high school now. they can stay at clemson or transfer depending on when nick steps down. he's from birmingham & a bama grad. kiffin can hang that up.

NIL is legal. If this is what you were talking about then why would the SWAC need to investigate?

Because they shouldn’t be able to pay players since he is an employee of barstool. I don’t care about NIL..I hope every football player in America can get compensation, but a coach who also works for a media company that hands out money should not be legal AT ALL!

that's dabo's job to turn down... and he will not turn it down. his kids are all out of high school now. they can stay at clemson or transfer depending on when nick steps down. he's from birmingham & a bama grad. kiffin can hang that up.

Dabo would get the first call. I just don't see him leaving Clemson for the pressure at Alabama to succeed Saban. He has a gravy job at Clemson. It's a different animal in Tuscaloosa. I hope what you are saying is correct, I just don't see it happening. Coaches get fired in Tuscaloosa with 10 win seasons and SEC Championship. It's National Championships or you are fired.

Dabo would get the first call. I just don't see him leaving Clemson for the pressure at Alabama to succeed Saban. He has a gravy job at Clemson. It's a different animal in Tuscaloosa. I hope what you are saying is correct, I just don't see it happening. Coaches get fired in Tuscaloosa with 10 win seasons and SEC Championship. It's National Championships or you are fired.
I don't want you to think I know something. I've spoken to him maybe once in 8 years here, his wife maybe 2 or 3 times, but I just think that if home called he'd answer and let whatever happens happen in regard to his career.

Ain't that the truth.!!!

I don't want you to think I know something. I've spoken to him maybe once in 8 years here, his wife maybe 2 or 3 times, but I just think that if home called he'd answer and let whatever happens happen in regard to his career.

If he came that would be awesome. I hope you are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back