Will Smith smacks Chris Rock at the Oscars !?#$@

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter what type of weird marriage arrangement they got...he said nothing to the Alsina guy..he looks like a cuckold out here...he picking and choosing who to have some smoke with when the singer did the most to his wife...he could've at least made a diss song if he was that scared to say something to the singer who was blowing Jada's back out.
What was he supposed to say to something he allegedly is/was ok with?

"Hey bro, I know I said it was ok to smash wifey but I really didn't think y'all was gonna do it."

"Hey bro, I know I said it was ok to smash wifey but I really didn't think y'all was gonna do it."
August then went on to make a song and video about smashing his wife. Was that part of the deal?

How about "damn man I'm pussy..you can fuck my wife but just dont talk about her hair while you fucking her...I might not be able to take that but you can still fuck" ....that's how silly Will look pulling that weak BS on Chris but still meek as a mouse when it comes to August Alsina...have the same energy!

How about "damn man I'm pussy..you can fuck my wife but just dont talk about her hair while you fucking her...I might not be able to take that but you can still fuck" ....that's how silly Will look pulling that weak BS on Chris but still meek as a mouse when it comes to August Alsina...have the same energy!
Ok…what @Normal1875 is saying makes sense to me now. He should’ve had that energy when this song was released. I was looking at it with just the open marriage agreement and not from the perspective of what August says in this song.

Last edited:
After I listened to the song, I see where you are coming from.

Proverbs 12:4 “A wife with strength of character is the crown of her husband, but the wife who disgraces him is like bone cancer.”

Proverbs 5:3-4 “For the lips of an immoral woman are as sweet as honey, and her mouth is smoother than oil. But in the end she is as bitter as poison, as dangerous as a double-edged sword.”

Proverbs 22:14 “The mouth of an adulterous woman is a deep pit; a man who is under the LORD’s wrath falls into it.”

Proverbs 6:23-29 “For their command is a lamp and their instruction a light; their corrective discipline is the way to life. It will keep you from the immoral woman, from the smooth tongue of a promiscuous woman. Don’t lust for her beauty. Don’t let her coy glances seduce you. For a prostitute will bring you to poverty, but sleeping with another man’s wife will cost you your life. Can a man scoop a flame into his lap and not have his clothes catch on fire? Can he walk on hot coals and not blister his feet? So it is with the man who sleeps with another man’s wife. He who embraces her will not go unpunished.”

Proverbs 23:27-28 “A prostitute is a dangerous trap; a promiscuous woman is as dangerous as falling into a narrow well. She hides and waits like a robber, eager to make more men unfaithful.”

Proverbs 30:20 “This is the way of an adulterous woman: She eats and wipes her mouth and says, I’ve done nothing wrong.”

Why y'all tripping I wanna hit Jada Smith and Kim Kardashian West. They say them type of women got them freaky demons on them. Well hell I want to try them demons. I'm old now it's time to see what them demons got. I ain't scared 😳

Why y'all tripping I wanna hit Jada Smith and Kim Kardashian West. They say them type of women got them freaky demons on them. Well hell I want to try them demons. I'm old now it's time to see what them demons got. I ain't scared 😳
What We Do In The Shadows Comedy GIF by Wellington Paranormal

Poor Will Smith

Proverbs 12:4 “A wife with strength of character is the crown of her husband, but the wife who disgraces him is like bone cancer.”

Proverbs 5:3-4 “For the lips of an immoral woman are as sweet as honey, and her mouth is smoother than oil. But in the end she is as bitter as poison, as dangerous as a double-edged sword.”

Proverbs 22:14 “The mouth of an adulterous woman is a deep pit; a man who is under the LORD’s wrath falls into it.”

Proverbs 6:23-29 “For their command is a lamp and their instruction a light; their corrective discipline is the way to life. It will keep you from the immoral woman, from the smooth tongue of a promiscuous woman. Don’t lust for her beauty. Don’t let her coy glances seduce you. For a prostitute will bring you to poverty, but sleeping with another man’s wife will cost you your life. Can a man scoop a flame into his lap and not have his clothes catch on fire? Can he walk on hot coals and not blister his feet? So it is with the man who sleeps with another man’s wife. He who embraces her will not go unpunished.”

Proverbs 23:27-28 “A prostitute is a dangerous trap; a promiscuous woman is as dangerous as falling into a narrow well. She hides and waits like a robber, eager to make more men unfaithful.”

Proverbs 30:20 “This is the way of an adulterous woman: She eats and wipes her mouth and says, I’ve done nothing wrong.”

I totally get it now. I couldn't understand what the youngster was rapping in the video he made, but when I pulled those lyrics up I had say DAMN!

The lyrics are not for the faint of heart people:

Watch a movie, then we freak it
Tangled up, I'm gettin' deeper (yeah)
Do this shit like every weekend
Guess I'm just her little secret (come on, come on)
Entanglement is when a man'll lick until you tremble (huh)
Saddest part is I still love you, just to keep it simple (biggest)
I'm bein' honest baby, don't want no strings attached (uh-uh)
You just want a n***a that's gon' break your back (break your back)
I'm half? No, I ain't 'bout to play with that (play with that)
You left your man to fuck with me, just to pay him back
Don't you know that's cold hearted?
Once you gone, no comin' back
Girl, you fuckin' with a youngin', I be doin' shit he lack
Don't do talkin' when I see you, all your hear's love sounds
Goin' round for round
You want a n***a that take you down

Last edited:
I totally get it now. I couldn't understand what the youngster was rapping in the video he made, but when pulled those lyrics up I had say DAMN!

No indeed. He had to get that shit off his mind.

I totally get it now. I couldn't understand what the youngster was rapping in the video he made, but when I pulled those lyrics up I had say DAMN!

Goin' round for round
August Alsina hoed Will Smith to eternity with this move...Will still hurt but scared to address this guy...instead you slap the guy that tapped your shoulder ..it's strange to see it.

Goin' round for round

Rick Ross would have had to catch a fade too, because if you hopped on the song and spit a verse, you're on his side!!

Goin' round for round
After this... he's lucky he didn't end up in a box. Whew...not even my woman and I'm shook. Then you got Pete Davidson calling up Kayne talking bout I'm in Kim's bed. Man.... keep playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back