Will Smith smacks Chris Rock at the Oscars !?#$@

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you check your wife/girlfriend Facebook page, cell phone and emails please don't talk about Will Smith. I'm just saying 😂 You have to check those because you to have a Jada at the house. You just on denial......

SMH ... and LOL

Will gonna geek folks into getting shot at trying to defend people's honor ...

Hell, Jada embarrassed him more over the years than Chris would ever do ...

The entaglement. The alopecia. SHE made that for public discussion. Chris didn't call her a baldhead heaux or that. He just made a dated reference to a movie depicting the first female Navy SEAL.

Chris didn't write that specific joke. But will knew who he could do that to. Punk move.

If he was THAT mad at Chris, he should've waited until later that night and hemmed him up.

Had an interesting convo today with a co-worker who teaches Digital Media and is also an independent film maker. I wasn't feeling the argument that it was all staged, until he alerted me to something that I agreed has happened. The fact is, attention has indeed been taken away from a successful movie in which not only was the Oscar awarded for the portrayal of a strong real-life Black Male character who made some things happen, but the movie itself had Black Producers, Directors, and Screen Writers. #diversion

I still don't think anything was staged, but, with all of that in mind, we know that behind the scenes in Hollywood, it is well document that strange things are always
I agree. But I also think what Chris did was a bitch move. Chris opened that door, and Will walked in.

He didn't protect her against August Alsina...will ain't said a word to that man yet about him running through his wife.
exactly!

I would just have to be black-balled from Hollywood.....but he wasn't going to make it back to his seat without hands being thrown.....(just on principle)
Will only did it to Chris cause he knew he wasn't going to do anything...you can't pick and choose who to try and be tough with..be consistent! dude ain't said shit to a C list singer who bragged about beating Jada's pussy in on the regular...

Another thing is y'all grown folks need to stop talking about who want fight who. The truth is any man on any given day can get his azz whipped. It happens every day. The scariest dude on the block has kicked someone azz before.

They supposedly we in an open marriage so there was nothing to protect with August.
While y'all have been hollering about august, no one has said a word about who will was with in the open portion of the marriage. he's costarred with eva mendes, Margo robbie, rosario. if she was getting some you kn... never mind. that's grown folks business. I'll leave it alone.

sudden laughter to instant outrage = phony outrage

An Oscar winning performance from the moment Hancock saw Woo didn't like him laughing led to CB4"s Gusto receiving that Concussion.

Just like that year he and Jada were on the #oscarsaresowhite kick. Now they sat up there at previous Oscars (who were just as white) shucking and jiving and never said a word. Never spoke truth to power despite being the most successful Black actor at the box office. But the minute Will's project got panned, suddenly they wanna launch a crusade. They BEEN phony.

They supposedly we in an open marriage so there was nothing to protect with August.
It doesn't matter what type of weird marriage arrangement they got...he said nothing to the Alsina guy..he looks like a cuckold out here...he picking and choosing who to have some smoke with when the singer did the most to his wife...he could've at least made a diss song if he was that scared to say something to the singer who was blowing Jada's back out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back