Swac Championship Game Updates: Texas Southern vs Alabama State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless, totally unfair because a lot of games throughout the season could have gone the other way if replay was in place.

..I also think that a conference can sanction it for conference games but I am not sure about that either. To be fair, it has to be across the board and I am not sure all 1-AA schools can afford it. The SWAC is probably paying for it or something here but (again), I'm not sure.

The same was done last year. Didn't they say the SWAC was going to use it for the SCG going forward?

They sure did. The trial run was during the Southern/Prairie View game last year when they announced instant replay was coming to the SWAC in 2010. They also said during that game, it would be in play for the 2009 SCG!

Wait... I am referring to the review of a play as oppose to just having replay boards. LOL, but I think yall know what I meant! (I think that is the same thing) its the weather!

No offense lioness, but that's how players are taught to tackle, especially against larger backs.

LOL @ SU folks clamoring about showing "class".

Really? You'd think they would be taught to aim at midsection. I've seen too many missed tackles (UAPB especially) because of aiming for the lower legs. All these kids do is simply jump right over them.....but if you hit the midsection and pull down......I would think that would be more effective.

But you're probably right.:)

I think the SCG is too far down the line! hell that's why they are playing like this. what! a month off. What if we had someone in the top 3 heisman race. do he go to new york or play in the championship game?

Play in the game, remember Andre Ware won the award when UH was in Japan playing a game.

Only SU and JSU have replay capabilitys.

They don't have instant replay capability with the appropriate number of camera angles.

Also, I know if some folks don't get right in this thread they will be out of here for the rest of the game.....

Play in the game, remember Andre Ware won the award when UH was in Japan playing a game.

They don't have instant replay capability with the appropriate number of camera angles.

Also, I know if some folks don't get right in this thread they will be out of here for the rest of the game.....

Okay Fiyah........I'll act right.:)

alabama state's offensive line play is terrible. their last offensive play tsu rushed 2 players and the qb had to run for his life b/c one got through. 5 on 2 man! 5 on 2 and and you got beat? untouched?

also the ref said they charged bama state a timeout for the unsucessful challange. um.. that's the nfl rule, not college. in college they don't get charged a timeout for an unsucessful challange b/c they can't challange. only the booth can initiate a challange. correct me if I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back