Swac Championship Game Updates: Texas Southern vs Alabama State

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmon folk and pull for these teams. recruits read these comments and it may hurt the entire conference in the long run.

*smh* How can you potentially fumble 3 straight times. This one is fumbled and if TxSU lose this game, look back at turnover at the 1 yard line. I hate seeing turnovers period but when you are inside the 5, you better get some points. I don't care if it is 3,6 or 7.

*smh* How can you potentially fumble 3 straight times. This one is fumbled and if TxSU lose this game, look back at turnover at the 1 yard line. I hate seeing turnovers period but when you are inside the 5, you better get some points. I don't care if it is 3,6 or 7.

Very true. Pitiful showing so far.

cmon folk and pull for these teams. recruits read these comments and it may hurt the entire conference in the long run.

That big azz empty stadium on national television hurts recruiting for those schools participating way more than a TSPN sports forum. LOL!!

You have to look at they have been practicing with Nelson and now you have a different qb handing the ball off. Not hard to fathom the fumbled handoffs.

That big azz empty stadium on national television hurts recruiting for those schools participating way more than a TSPN sports forum. LOL!!

Taking a serious turn on this, would it make more sense to have a smaller venue like the FCS championship game site?

Not you. I'm talking about the sissies from JSU and Gram. They know who they are.

Rather for you to say my usser name, i'm not the spokesman for Grambling and i have my own opinions and rights. Sissy? You see what that's the first letter so you can have that one. lol

Not you. I'm talking about the sissies from JSU and Gram. They know who they are.

:lol: thats funny coming from a slumpho who's been bitter since 2005.
Carry on with your JSU & GSU rants! You and your sissy football program is not on our radar so gone on with the bullshhh lol

I know it's hard for some of you. But, it shouldn't be too da*n hard to watch, atleast, the first half like grown ups. You'd think the SCG could get, atleast, that.

You have to look at they have been practicing with Nelson and now you have a different qb handing the ball off. Not hard to fathom the fumbled handoffs.

Exactly... Good thing Txsu has great defense so the changes on offense may not matter when the clock strikes 00:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back