Swac Championship Game Updates: Texas Southern vs Alabama State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very true. Pitiful showing so far.
They can really blow this game open before the half.

LC Cole is on the TSU sideline wearing TSU gear :emlaugh:

and I hear the PV chant they modified :emlaugh:
:lmao: :lmao: That's funny

You have to look at they have been practicing with Nelson and now you have a different qb handing the ball off. Not hard to fathom the fumbled handoffs.
True but you still have to be able to get 1 yard when you need it. I don't care how.

Taking a serious turn on this, would it make more sense to have a smaller venue like the FCS championship game site?

Depends on whose playing. With the two teams playing now, a smaller venue would make it seem like there were a few more people in the stands.

Rather for you to say my usser name, i'm not the spokesman for Grambling and i have my own opinions and rights. Sissy? You see what that's the first letter so you can have that one. lol

Hit dogs holler.

Let me tell you one thing, for a Gramblinite, you're a disgrace.
You don't see any other G-man or woman on here crying about missed opportunities.
Teams seal the deal by whipping that arse on the field.
If they cheated, it will be taken care of in the long run.
Coach Robinson would have never cosigned on your behavior.

I don't care about those other cats. They've been classless for quite some time.

I'm sitting here, watching Alabama State's defense........all this low tackling, going for the ankles, lower legs.......that's not going to cut it! Dude just jumped over Alabama defensive player!

Hit dogs holler.

Let me tell you one thing, for a Gramblinite, you're a disgrace.
You don't see any other G-man or woman on here crying about missed opportunities.
Teams seal the deal by whipping that arse on the field.
If they cheated, it will be taken care of in the long run.
Coach Robinson would have never cosigned on your behavior.

I don't care about those other cats. They've been classless for quite some time.

All that gibberish and you say someone else is crying. lmao. Watch the game bruh, I don't need no damn summaries. You do you and i will do me and life will move on smoothly. lmao

Small is doing an excellent job....his rushing is pretty good so far, for a QB! FG is good!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

TXSU 11

Ala St 0

7:34 in 2ndQ

Gotta play better defense, Alabama State!

Taking a serious turn on this, would it make more sense to have a smaller venue like the FCS championship game site?

We need to change the date of this game away from graduation weekend! Even if graduation was yesterday or held early this AM, families are celebrating today. This game should have been last weekend.

A smaller stadium wuold be good but I would not go as small as the venue for the FCS championship. Independence Stadium, Memorial Stadium, Robertson Stadium and Rice University's stadium would be suitable options. Memorial holds 60K but a crowd of 40K will looked packed in there.

I think the SCG is too far down the line! hell that's why they are playing like this. what! a month off. What if we had someone in the top 3 heisman race. do he go to new york or play in the championship game?

I'm sitting here, watching Alabama State's defense........all this low tackling, going for the ankles, lower legs.......that's not going to cut it! Dude just jumped over Alabama defensive player!

No offense lioness, but that's how players are taught to tackle, especially against larger backs.

LOL @ SU folks clamoring about showing "class".

We need to change the date of this game away from graduation weekend! Even if graduation was yesterday or held early this AM, families are celebrating today. This game should have been last weekend.

A smaller stadium wuold be good but I would not go as small as the venue for the FCS championship. Independence Stadium, Memorial Stadium, Robertson Stadium and Rice University's stadium would be suitable options. Memorial holds 60K but a crowd of 40K will looked packed in there.

You're right about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back