Swac Championship Game Updates: Texas Southern vs Alabama State

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another lucky break for Texas Southern......that ball should have been intercepted. Good recovery by Joseph Warren

Small is doing a damn good job. He has over 100 yards rushing in this one game. That's good for a QB who didn't start this season.:clap:

ANOTHER HOLDING CALL AGAINST ALABAMA STATE.......get it together Alabama State!

1st & 30....and you run the ball?

also the ref said they charged bama state a timeout for the unsucessful challange. um.. that's the nfl rule, not college. in college they don't get charged a timeout for an unsucessful challange b/c they can't challange. only the booth can initiate a challange. correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes they can...

Coaches may request a review by calling a timeout. If the challenge is overturned, the coach gets to keep his right to a challenge later in the game, but if the call is not reversed, the team is charged a timeout and the coach does not have the ability to challenge again in the game.

Dominguz is the closest thing to a self-sack as I've ever seen. that dude is shell shocked he's imagining rushers where there are none and almost brought himself down.

also the ref said they charged bama state a timeout for the unsucessful challange. um.. that's the nfl rule, not college. in college they don't get charged a timeout for an unsucessful challange b/c they can't challange. only the booth can initiate a challange. correct me if I'm wrong.

Same thing I was thinking - they should've studied the rules prior to the game.

Same thing I was thinking - they should've studied the rules prior to the game.

Nope this is in the rules:

Coaches may request a review by calling a timeout. If the challenge is overturned, the coach gets to keep his right to a challenge later in the game, but if the call is not reversed, the team is charged a timeout and the coach does not have the ability to challenge again in the game.

WOW! 22-yard reception. Good job Texas Southern!

Alabama State is not playing defensively at all.:( This is not looking to be a competitive game at all. :(

you still gotta pay a crew for replay SU...you noticed the hoops jumbotron not on outside of a TV feed :idea:

Football the board is always running. Back when SU was winning and folks went to games, during the Kerr years, the board was always on @ basketball games. Now its not enough folks there to even worry about running it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back