SWAC Baseball Tourney 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Valley coach is an azzhole. He's talking about his own team and trying to discredit programs about strength of schedule. Hell his strength of schedule didn't help him today.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
TxSU 5
Alcorn 6

TSU is down to their last out. Runners on 1st ... Batter walked. Runners on 1st and 2nd with 2 outs.

tSU 5 11 2
Asu 6 8 1
Final

Sounded like a great game. Guess I was wrong about the upset, but it was there for tSU to take it. Props Alcorn.

What did shanks say

He downed his own team saying some mess like he doesn't understand them, they lack a sense of urgency blah, blah, blah. You can tell by his tone that he has already given up so if the team gets blown out 2morrow they heard what he said, i can't remember everything he said. He shouldn't have said some of that crap. Then he seemed to try to criticize people concerning their schedules like his team is so much better from it. Hey rode Coach Rey's gonads to. lmao

Schedule for May 19th

Thursday, May 19
Game 5: Mississippi Valley State vs. Texas Southern (9:00 a.m.) - Loser Eliminated
Game 6: Prairie View A&M vs. Loser of SU/AlaSU (Noon) - Loser Eliminated
Game 7: Grambling State vs. Alcorn State (3:00 p.m.)
Game 8: Jackson State vs. Winner of SU/AlaSU (6:00 p.m.)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
He downed his own team saying some mess like he doesn't understand them, they lack a sense of urgency blah, blah, blah. You can tell by his tone that he has already given up so if the team gets blown out 2morrow they heard what he said, i can't remember everything he said. He shouldn't have said some of that crap. Then he seemed to try to criticize people concerning their schedules like his team is so much better from it. Hey rode Coach Rey's gonads to. lmao

Yeah I am starting to believe Shanks hit corn whisky after that first loss cause he spazzes out every year. They stayed in the hotel one year and he told his kids he wasnt feeding them and they walking back to Valley from Baton Rouge. He's a very funny guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back