JSU Who is on the List as the Next Coach

"I am excited to announce T.C. Taylor as our next head coach," said Jackson State Vice President / Director of Athletics Ashley Robinson. "T.C.'s passion and love for Jackson State University is unquestioned. His fervent desire and hunger to lead his alma mater as head coach is unparalleled. His standard of excellence as a player as a JSU Tiger and his career trajectory as an assistant coach has prepared him for this opportunity. His vision and plan to continue the championship excellence of Jackson State football elevated him to the top of the search process. I look forward to him leading our program in 2023 and into the future. Let's rally behind Coach Taylor by investing in our football program at gojsutigers.com/footballgift, and let's continue to make history."
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezroio90UbE

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
"I am excited to announce T.C. Taylor as our next head coach," said Jackson State Vice President / Director of Athletics Ashley Robinson. "T.C.'s passion and love for Jackson State University is unquestioned. His fervent desire and hunger to lead his alma mater as head coach is unparalleled. His standard of excellence as a player as a JSU Tiger and his career trajectory as an assistant coach has prepared him for this opportunity. His vision and plan to continue the championship excellence of Jackson State football elevated him to the top of the search process. I look forward to him leading our program in 2023 and into the future. Let's rally behind Coach Taylor by investing in our football program at gojsutigers.com/footballgift, and let's continue to make history."
Congrats!

So, will he be the head coach on Saturday?

you let TC coach Saturday and the offense sputters the heat is on him already -

TC - don't call a play, stay far away from Sanders, etc. so when they leave on the jet after the game you can put everything in the dumpster and start fresh

TC - don't call a play, stay far away from Sanders, etc. so when they leave on the jet after the game you can put everything in the dumpster and start fresh

That would be dumbest thing in the world. He isn't hired to start fresh, he's hired to continue with the foundation that has already been laid and retain current players/coaches.
No wonder y'all don't have a history of winning with that mindset.

That would be dumbest thing in the world. He isn't hired to start fresh, he's hired to continue with the foundation that has already been laid and retain current players/coaches.
No wonder y'all don't have a history of winning with that mindset.

you do know TC worked at TSU with a JSU staff before lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back