JSU Who is on the List as the Next Coach

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Are we no longer our brother's keeper... lol.
wesley snipes film GIF

It's quite amusing that you think that talent will stick around now that their coach is gone. See how many stick around after the bowl game.

JSU's "winning" over the past few years was strictly due to Deion Sanders. Had nothing to do with JSU. That was Deion Sanders winning. JSU is about to quickly return to the gutter from whence they came.
I didn’t know Deion was on the field strapped up? , correct me if I’m wrong Sir, I recall many on this same board saying the Deion hire was not a good one back in 2020. Put your hurdle down. Coaching and development is why jsu stands unbeaten in two seasons in the SWAC. If you gone kick THEE while we down, please come with facts not feelings, thanks.

Tyrone Nix would be great fit at Jackson State.
nix
I didn’t know Deion was on the field strapped up? , correct me if I’m wrong Sir, I recall many on this same board saying the Deion hire was not a good one back in 2020. Put your hurdle down. Coaching and development is why jsu stands unbeaten in two seasons in the SWAC. If you gone kick THEE while we down, please come with facts not feelings, thanks.
talent first

Wouldn't have had those coaches or players without Deion Sanders.

Y'all would have still been in the depths of suckitude without Deion. And you'll be soon to return. :D
I’m sure SU benefitted from those same players transferring in from big PWIs as well to beat coach Prime. So by your logic , SU only won off talent , ain’t no way you talented getting blown out twice in a season … smh , Y’all can’t have it both ways.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I’m sure SU benefitted from those same players transferring in from big PWIs as well to beat coach Prime. Y’all can’t have it both ways.

Who would su be without Pete?
Gram without Eddie?

Did these coaches score and beat opponents themselves or did they recruit and hire position coaches?

Their logic never helps their case, hence the goal post moving anytime it’s JSU.

Who would su be without Pete?
Gram without Eddie?

Did these coaches score and beat opponents themselves or did they recruit and hire position coaches?

Their logic never helps their case, hence the goal post moving anytime it’s JSU.
that’s an era where HBCUs were the only choice and there were no NIL or collegiate Politics to deal with to try to compare that to this era of Coaching. That’s not goal post moving at all. Let’s not act here, Dooley was losing twice to JSU due to being outcoached and by outcoached I mean knowing he had the wrong QB and still playing him. Talent with swac average coaching gets you a winning season. Talent with actual coaching and development is what gets you what JSU is doing right now. These are FACTS.

Y’all been doing that, this ain’t new. We ain’t everybody’s biggest game for no reason but I’m sure you knew that already.

We’ve been yalls biggest game before Prime. Especially lil sorry ass su. Y’all never get over 25k at home without us so find someone else to lie to.

we are y’all’s biggest game. Who else gets y’all over the 25k mark at your raggedy ass stadium? YALL don’t even do yourselves. Pathetic 😂

That wasn't what you said, all you doing is changing the narrative but hey, what expect from a retarded fan base.

I’ve been pretty consistent with what I said. Maybe you’re just too slow to comprehend

Are we no longer our brother's keeper... lol.

Seriously, smart move for Dancy!

I understand the history of MVSU (Rice/Totten/Gunslinger/Coach Strib) but I have said many times that the SWAC needs to implement a minimum athletic budget requirement for all teams in the conference.

For me, i dont even think it is that. With the SWAC getting more revenue, I think that will help VALLEY. But first, Valley needs to help Valley. They need to schedule 3 SIAC non conference games. They need to give themselves a chance to have winning seasons. They have only had about 10 winning seasons in their history. Also, I think they need to run a triple option offense from a coach who KNOWS how to run triple option. That offense is often a neutralizer for a program with little talent. The AD needs to figure out a formula that allows Valley to win 7-8 games a year. Giving a program like that 3 automatic losses is not smart.

I wonder if former Grambling Coach Broderick Fobbs has applied or is planning to apply.
I dont think Fobbs likes being around black ppl like that. And that Valley job is where coaches go to die. Why would he ruin his legacy there?

It's quite amusing that you think that talent will stick around now that their coach is gone. See how many stick around after the bowl game.

JSU's "winning" over the past few years was strictly due to Deion Sanders. Had nothing to do with JSU. That was Deion Sanders winning. JSU is about to quickly return to the gutter from whence they came.
Its funny how people seem to forget that JSU was EAST champs before firing Comegy. 6 years dont define JSU football. We are back now and these azz whooping are not about to stop!

Back