JSU Who is on the List as the Next Coach

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Many of the people mentioned currently make more than the $300K presently being paid for the HC position. (I'm just saying)

No SMACK - Can someone please tell me why Vincent Dancy is always mentioned as a quality HC candidate?

Is it based on what those folks "think" he could do if put in a better circumstance.
yes. that is why i was hoping he would find a better job where he had a chance to win. Going with Prime is smart. he was going to get fired in a year or two just so Valley can hire another coach just to watch them lose. Not sure why they wont just go D2.

Deion has pushed for TC to be a head coach for a minute. I wrote TC should be one of the candidates for the Southern job after Odums left for Norfolk State.

The next day, I get a call from a secretary with the JSU athletic department asking for me because Deion wanted to talk about the article.

She gives Deion my cell. Two minutes later, Deion FaceTime’s me saying he appreciated me mentioning TC and that he deserves to be HC somewhere and that I should write more about him (I didn’t). I thought that was … interesting. Maybe he thinks TC should get a real shot.

Damn.. he BEEN tryna get TC out his face, huh? LOL j/k

The irony.

Admitting that JSU is a mere "a top 10 FCS program" and have the nerve to ask me what job is better.

NDSU exists.

And all of those schools who are not afraid of the FCS playoffs. You know those schools that would mop the floor with JSU? Those schools.

Do they have a job opening and who is going to Fargo? Do they even have good food over there?

The irony.

Admitting that JSU is a mere "a top 10 FCS program" and have the nerve to ask me what job is better.

NDSU exists.

And all of those schools that are not afraid of the FCS playoffs. You know those schools that would mop the floor with JSU? Those schools.

Well I dont know who those schools are, Sir. JSU would be top 25 programs. We are still building!

The irony.

NDSU exists.

And all of those schools that are not afraid of the FCS playoffs. You know those schools that would mop the floor with JSU? Those schools.

Just know it aint SU. The best you could do is Dooley.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Wanna bet Dooley is better than your next head coach?

We can do like Shannon and Skip. I'll bet you a case of Mountain Dew. 😂
Dooley is horrible...and regardless, your PROGRAM is not better than my program so who ever my coach is will be better than yours.

It's quite amusing that you think that talent will stick around now that their coach is gone. See how many stick around after the bowl game.

JSU's "winning" over the past few years was strictly due to Deion Sanders. Had nothing to do with JSU. That was Deion Sanders winning. JSU is about to quickly return to the gutter from whence they came.

Wait JSU folks really it was JSU that got them the recruits??????

yes. that is why i was hoping he would find a better job where he had a chance to win. Going with Prime is smart. he was going to get fired in a year or two just so Valley can hire another coach just to watch them lose. Not sure why they wont just go D2.
Are we no longer our brother's keeper... lol.

Seriously, smart move for Dancy!

I understand the history of MVSU (Rice/Totten/Gunslinger/Coach Strib) but I have said many times that the SWAC needs to implement a minimum athletic budget requirement for all teams in the conference.

Back