Joe Biden & Bernie Sanders Secured $72M For Holocaust Survivors Yet Oppose Reparations For Slavery

12,000 views for that video and over 2,000 likes. I am so happy more and more of our people are starting to wake up. More and more people are questioning and "speaking in plain language " so that the masses can understand.

Whether 1555 or 1619, we have been so disrespected and caught so much hell that we forgot who we are. Our return may not be complete in my life time, but I'm extremely happy that we are heading in the right direction.

"The race is not to the shift, but to he who endureth until the end" and "each one, teach one".

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I am sure president Ronald Dion DeSantis will do more on reparations post 2024 and the republican controlled House and the Senate will do more in 2022.

Phone Call Reaction GIF

You guys are either purposely doing this or are naive.

Most can see what's going on here. Attack democrats but remain silent about how republicans are doing even worse because the goal is to keep you folks who vote for democrats from voting.

You think Herschel is running for senator to get you reparations? Does Clarence Thomas support reparations? Is Tim Scott sponsoring a reparations bill? Where are the videos about that?

Criticize all politicians...not just democrats.

Criticize all politicians...not just dedemocrats.
What a great and glorious day this will be when it comes.
We must learn to say uckf a party line and do what is best for our people. We are looking at party instead of people. Every other group that supports either party gets something from the party SPECIFICALLY for that group. The only time they throw us some crumbs is when we're destroying shit.

I don't see anything wrong with either party having to earn our vote like they earn anyone else's.

Biden was not put in office to be a punk to the Republicans. He basically looked us dead in our eyes and told us " I got your back". So where the uckf is he at?

You guys are either purposely doing this or are naive.

Most can see what's going on here. Attack democrats but remain silent about how republicans are doing even worse because the goal is to keep you folks who vote for democrats from voting.

You think Herschel is running for senator to get you reparations? Does Clarence Thomas support reparations? Is Tim Scott sponsoring a reparations bill? Where are the videos about that?

Criticize all politicians...not just democrats.
Exactly. But for some reason, 3 other posters (and we all know who they are), on this board just cannot understand that.

Allow me to ask a question. Do the subject of reparations only come up during Democratic administrations or do the subject comes up during republican administrations also. And if the subject did come up during a republican administration, what did that republican administration do about it?

Last edited:
SMH. Nobody still addressed the situation.

They have gave to every other ethnic groups with no question or stipulations. But, the minute, we ask for something. We have to pay a 'blood tax.'

Allow me to ask a question. Do the subject of reparations only come up during Democratic administrations or do the subject comes up during republican administrations also. And if the subject does come up during a republican administration, what did that republican administration do about it?

They can't and won't answer that because their logic is flawed.

See...their logic implies that since black folks don't vote for Republicans, repubs don't owe black folks anything. They won't say this part.

They'll say don't vote for democrats. But, that would mean dems don't owe black folks anything either. o_O

They'll just keep saying Biden gave some people 50 cents, what about black people. If Biden did do something for black folks, they'll say it's peanuts.

Last edited:
Me and @levarg. never said about voting republican. We are just pointing out the bad business practices they are doing to black people.
My issue with yall is that you DONT UNDERSTAND politics. Democrats in general dont understand the game. Much of what is being complained about is being pushed by republicans, North Koreans and Russians to suppress voting. They are very good at manipulation. Republicans understand that in order to win, voter suppression is key and good meaning people like yall are doing their job for them. Yall dont understand how you are being used.

Yall have not provide a path to get what you are complaining about, just complaints. Now that you have complained about what you are not getting, I will like to hear how you would get reparations for slavery that the democrats are not providing.

200.gif

My issue with yall is that you DONT UNDERSTAND politics. Democrats in general dont understand the game. Much of what is being complained about is being pushed by republicans, North Koreans and Russians to suppress voting. They are very good at manipulation. Republicans understand that in order to win, voter suppression is key and good meaning people like yall are doing their job for them. Yall dont understand how you are being used.

Yall have not provide a path to get what you are complaining about, just complaints. Now that you have complained about what you are not getting, I will like to hear how you would get reparations for slavery that the democrats are not providing.

200.gif
Wait what? The solution is DONT VOTE. It’s more power in not voting for a party that make you feel good. You say we are complaining I beg to differ we are stating facts. So what’s the benefit in rewarding people that don’t respect you. Hell let’s just turn it around because I usually don’t talk to democrat shills because the older generation got y’all still singing we shall overcome and it’s 2022. Name one substantive, tangibles benefit we got out of sitting in line doing to cha cha slide eating catfish and collard greens voting democrat? Well I do you one better give me a a sales pitch on why the hell I should vote for people like Jim Clyburn and those boule bootlicks that will sell me out when they get in office?

200.gif
You say we don’t under politics. “Any time you throw your weight behind a political party that controls two thirds of the government and that party can't keep the promise that it made to you during election time and you're dumb enough to walk around continuing to identify yourself with that party, you're not only a chump but you're a traitor to your race. Malcolm X.

I might not know much but what I do know. The federal government got enough money to pay reparations. If the democrats got enough money for everyone else well it time to cut the check or no vote. #sititout

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Allow me to ask a question. Do the subject of reparations only come up during Democratic administrations or do the subject comes up during republican administrations also. And if the subject did come up during a republican administration, what did that republican administration do about it?
Allow me to ask this question. Which party claims to be the party for black people?

You say we don’t under politics. “Any time you throw your weight behind a political party that controls two thirds of the government and that party can't keep the promise that it made to you during election time and you're dumb enough to walk around continuing to identify yourself with that party, you're not only a chump but you're a traitor to your race. Malcolm X.

I might not know much but what I do know. The federal government got enough money to pay reparations. If the democrats got enough money for everyone else well it time to cut the check or no vote. #sititout
n***a if you don’t vote and a racist like Ron Desantis get in office nationally we in Trouble

They can't and won't answer that because their logic is flawed.

See...their logic implies that since black folks don't vote for Republicans, repubs don't owe black folks anything. They won't say this part.

They'll say don't vote for democrats. But, that would mean dems don't owe black folks anything either. o_O

They'll just keep saying Biden gave some people 50 cents, what about black people. If Biden did do something for black folks, they'll say it's peanuts.

To be honest I don’t answer y’all because there is no hope. Harriet Tubman couldn’t get everyone off the plantation. But she did reach get enough. What I know. My post are so powerful threads get shut down. Because there is someone on this platform that is reading and is getting it but to afraid to say something because they fear triggering the black boule. I’m here to buck that old singing and humming butter biscuit spirit out of the next generation. So far I’m doing a good job because y’all keep responding.

n***a if you don’t vote and a racist like Ron Desantis get in office nationally we in Trouble
N***a How? You have a racist in the White House now? That gave more protections to the sexually insane. And the police still killing us up . So your solution is to vote democrat because they don’t hurt your feelings how is that working out for you now.

I had to comeback to this comment. This is how the democrats get us every time fear. I can on imagine when you typed this bullshit you bucked your eyes and clutched your pearls. Rest assured you have received a lot of soft hearted racism under Jim Crow Joe. Biden said “America is doomed because by 2040 this country will be majority minority. You can’t get more racist than Jim Crow Joe. Black folks losing their homes but he got money to put Ukrainians in AirBnbs so they can stay here and make anchor babies. But then them Haitians crossed that border Biden’s slave border patrol came in on horses and whips for them negros . This is what we strolled to the polls for? Now since we close to the midterms I’m going all in now I pledge I will shake this uncle shamus spirit out of y’all.

One party doesn't give s dayum about us and lets everyone know it.
The other party doesn't give a dayum about us, but gives us that fake ass smile to placate us.

So what are we to do, except play the game and use both?

So what are we to do, except play the game and use both?

Yes like everybody else is.

As Steve Kerr said you got 50 Republicans standing in the way of gun reform. What do you do?? You go find 50 Republicans who won't that are running in those respective elections and get them into office.

Do the same with Democrats.

Basically doing what you want-make them fight for our votes regardless of party.

Now where you flaw at is certain areas of cities make this impossible to do everywhere. If you can not get YOUNG folks to vote.

Eddie Johnson should have been at the house years ago instead of now retiring at age 83. Yet she is in an area where folks rarely vote and can win with only 20% of the votes turned in. Republicans or Indy parties got slaughtered running against her. NEVER sniffing about 19% of the votes.

Wait what? The solution is DONT VOTE. It’s more power in not voting for a party that make you feel good. You say we are complaining I beg to differ we are stating facts. So what’s the benefit in rewarding people that don’t respect you. Hell let’s just turn it around because I usually don’t talk to democrat shills because the older generation got y’all still singing we shall overcome and it’s 2022. Name one substantive, tangibles benefit we got out of sitting in line doing to cha cha slide eating catfish and collard greens voting democrat? Well I do you one better give me a a sales pitch on why the hell I should vote for people like Jim Clyburn and those boule bootlicks that will sell me out when they get in office?

Here's proof you're wrong. We don't vote for Republicans so, following y'all's flawed logic, they should be showering us with all kinds of goodies.

Reality, they're radicalizing their folks to gun us down in grocery stores and churches, making it easy for criminals in our communitiy to get guns, blocking any kind of reform or programs, chase teachers away to keep from learning true history, etc. Yeah, that "don't vote" is real powerful.

Last edited:
There are roughly 42 million AA in the U.S. I guess some EINSTEIN thinks we should be appalled that each one of us will not be receiving our $1.71. 😆

Back