Joe Biden & Bernie Sanders Secured $72M For Holocaust Survivors Yet Oppose Reparations For Slavery

My big problem is the disrespect when they get what they want, until they need us again.

Not that I care, but the Republicans treat the trailer park crew the same way the Democrats treat us. And, like us, they still keep going back.

Here's proof you're wrong. We don't vote for Republicans so, following y'all's flawed logic, they should be showering us with all kinds of goodies.

Reality, they're radicalizing their folks to gun us down in grocery stores and churches, making it easy for criminals in our communitiy to get guns, blocking any kind of reform or programs, chase teachers away to keep from learning true history, etc. Yeah, that "don't vote" is real powerful.
You just said what we have been saying? You don’t vote Republican. Great! Now stay with me here. This will go over your head or you may just do the typical mental gymnastics to justify the madness. You voted democrat great. Guess what you got nothing, and the only thing you provided is what other people are doing. Now hang in there with me. As you can see Jews are getting money for the holocaust and that event didn’t happen in America. Yet slavery, Jim Crow, Tulsa, Redwood, Tuskegee and the list goes on and on. And Jim Crow Joe said he got our backs yet he did nothing. in fact Biden is adding gas on our burning house but by your logic by defending the indefensible you are taking the fire hose across the street because your worried about another house is burning while yours is. Does that make sense? Let try it another way. I am trying to get with a girl I pursue her and put on a good show that I would be good to her. She finally gets in a relationship with me. I got the draws then this is the only thing I keep doing I keep hitting it and that’s it. Oh she loves the wood but that’s all get getting from me. But now I got several other girls and I’m not getting none from them as much as I can get out of the last chick but I’m give my best attention, time, and resources by being a super simp. Then the other chick find out about this other people told her I’m using her but she so wrapped around all this good D instead of going after me who pumped and dumped her she blames everyone but me and then come back home and give me some more pudding. I can do this because I have no respect for her and I know she has no respect for herself she willing to let me fuck around town all because she is scared what life would be like with me. And I know this so I just keep telling her she will never find anyone like me and she believes it and gives me some more for free. No ring, no commitment, not even a date and she is so wrapped around my finger she will shame and blame anyone to defend my behavior towards her. This is the relationship we as black folks have with the democrats party. Except your not even getting sloppy seconds your just getting fucked.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Fox news basically calls us nikkers everyday. They don't even do it subliminal messages anymore. Look there are blacks who were and still mad at Dr. King to this day for the civil rights movement. Yet the same blacks never did anything to change the Jim crow era. There were blacks who told on other slaves trying to escape. So apparently in 2022 they are following their ancestors genes.

It just amazes me how anyone could live in the south and vote Republican. Especially blacks and Hispanics. Every commercial ran on public TV for the Republican party is basically a racist commercial. White Republicans in the south have declared war on blacks. if you have a conversation with them longer then 10 minutes the racism will come out. White men are fighting for survival. It is projected by the year 2025 white folks will no longer be the majority. The problem black males have fallen into the poor white man syndrome. The syndrome where the world owes them something waiting on a handout and blaming everyone for their self pity party. If you go on any social media you see this. Self pity parties are for losers.

Fox news basically calls us nikkers everyday. They don't even do it subliminal messages anymore. Look there are blacks who were and still mad at Dr. King to this day for the civil rights movement. Yet the same blacks never did anything to change the Jim crow era. There were blacks who told on other slaves trying to escape. So apparently in 2022 they are following their ancestors genes.

Dr. King even saw at the end of his life that he got finessed by White Liberals. He basically admitted that he took his people into a burning building with no water or protection.

Dr. King even saw at the end of his life that he got finessed by White Liberals. He basically admitted that he took his people into a burning building with no water or protection.
You sound stupid. Very stupid. Your savior Kay Ivey took the Covid relief money and built more prisons. Tuberville voted and Richard Shelby voted against the infrastructure bill yet they have signs all over Alabama talking about they're building highways to make Alabama better. You sound as smart as those who that Bishop Don Juan is a Godly man.

Mississippi, Arkansas Louisiana and Alabama finishes 46-50 in education under Republican leadership. Those same states also have Republican leadership who keeps under funding programs to help minorities. Yet all you idiot black Republicans can say is Obama and Biden.. man let me stop before start cussing. I'd rather smoke crack in some shitty piss stain drawz before I support black Republicans like Clarence Thomas and Allen West types, and these racist white Republicans. In my view we need to do all you mofo's.

You just said what we have been saying? You don’t vote Republican. Great! Now stay with me here. This will go over your head or you may just do the typical mental gymnastics to justify the madness. You voted democrat great. Guess what you got nothing, and the only thing you provided is what other people are doing. Now hang in there with me. As you can see Jews are getting money for the holocaust and that event didn’t happen in America. Yet slavery, Jim Crow, Tulsa, Redwood, Tuskegee and the list goes on and on. And Jim Crow Joe said he got our backs yet he did nothing. in fact Biden is adding gas on our burning house but by your logic by defending the indefensible you are taking the fire hose across the street because your worried about another house is burning while yours is. Does that make sense? Let try it another way. I am trying to get with a girl I pursue her and put on a good show that I would be good to her. She finally gets in a relationship with me. I got the draws then this is the only thing I keep doing I keep hitting it and that’s it. Oh she loves the wood but that’s all get getting from me. But now I got several other girls and I’m not getting none from them as much as I can get out of the last chick but I’m give my best attention, time, and resources by being a super simp. Then the other chick find out about this other people told her I’m using her but she so wrapped around all this good D instead of going after me who pumped and dumped her she blames everyone but me and then come back home and give me some more pudding. I can do this because I have no respect for her and I know she has no respect for herself she willing to let me fuck around town all because she is scared what life would be like with me. And I know this so I just keep telling her she will never find anyone like me and she believes it and gives me some more for free. No ring, no commitment, not even a date and she is so wrapped around my finger she will shame and blame anyone to defend my behavior towards her. This is the relationship we as black folks have with the democrats party. Except your not even getting sloppy seconds your just getting fucked.

"You just said what we have been saying? You don’t vote Republican. Great! Now stay with me here. This will go over your head or you may just do the typical mental gymnastics to justify the madness. You voted democrat great. Guess what you got nothing,"

But you said "Don't Vote" is power. If we "don't vote" for republicans that's power right? But they're trying to take us back to Jim Crow. That's power? :confused:

"Guess what you got nothing, and the only thing you provided is what other people are doing"

Nothing is zero (0) correct? Not defending democrats...just showing more flawed logic (that something is the same as nothing).

You happy about some crumb money that was already owed to our schools. That's chump change.
Meanwhile...

"Now hang in there with me. As you can see Jews are getting money for the holocaust and that event didn’t happen in America. Yet slavery, Jim Crow, Tulsa, Redwood, Tuskegee and the list goes on and on. And Jim Crow Joe said he got our backs yet he did nothing. in fact Biden is adding gas on our burning house but by your logic by defending the indefensible you are taking the fire hose across the street because your worried about another house is burning while yours is"

It's not my logic. I'm following your logic for your "don't vote" theory and pointing out flaws. Also, I'm not defending anything.

You guys came up with this "don't vote" theory for whatever reason. But, you haven't provided any proof that it will work. Just a bunch of opinions and a sex story lol.

You can't point to any real world example to show how "don't vote" will result in reparations for example. You can't prove that "don't vote" will results in gains in anything for black folks. I'm not saying it won't work. I'm saying you have presented no proof that is has worked anyplace and that your logic is flawed.

There's evidence to show that not voting can result in worse conditions for black folks. Ferguson, Mo is an example where they say folks didn't vote and the police department ended up hiring the cop who shot Mike Brown. Then we found out the town was ticketing black folks to generate income. Didn't even have to research...that's just from recent memory.

As far that sex story you told, if democrats are treating us like you said, I'd hate to describe what would happen using a republican analogy...and it wouldn't be consensual.

It just amazes me how anyone could live in the south and vote Republican. Especially blacks and Hispanics. Every commercial ran on public TV for the Republican party is basically a racist commercial. White Republicans in the south have declared war on blacks. if you have a conversation with them longer then 10 minutes the racism will come out. White men are fighting for survival. It is projected by the year 2025 white folks will no longer be the majority. The problem black males have fallen into the poor white man syndrome. The syndrome where the world owes them something waiting on a handout and blaming everyone for their self pity party. If you go on any social media you see this. Self pity parties are for losers.

You bring up some very good points, but at the same time, black democrats in the south have fallen into the “poor white man syndrome” worst than black republicans! It just amazes me how any black person could live in the South be 100% committed to the party who supports same sex marriages, no praying/no Christian Practices in schools or military, all sex restrooms, abortion, feeding men who don’t want to work, and ruining the inner city public school system. 100% committed? I just don’t get it. No party is safe, and no party has done anything to give black folks anything to be content about.

You should try voting for the best candidate. Period. Democrat, Republican, Independent or whatever is out there. To be a card carrying lover and believer in the Democratic Party is just pure foolishness.

You bring up some very good points, but at the same time, black democrats in the south have fallen into the “poor white man syndrome” worst than black republicans! It just amazes me how any black person could live in the South be 100% committed to the party who supports same sex marriages, no praying/no Christian Practices in schools or military, all sex restrooms, abortion, feeding men who don’t want to work, and ruining the inner city public school system. 100% committed? I just don’t get it. No party is safe, and no party has done anything to give black folks anything to be content about.

You should try voting for the best candidate. Period. Democrat, Republican, Independent or whatever is out there. To be a card carrying lover and believer in the Democratic Party is just pure foolishness.
You mean the same christian religion that white Americans quoted while raping, hanging and killing black people? The same christian religion that white cops use to gun black people down? Yeah that really worked for us didn't? You used religion then turned around and did the opposite of Jesus. Jesus feed the hungry and supported the poor. You call yourself a Christian and then said helping poor folks is wrong. Now that is surely a good white Christian view.

As expected, my question about how to get reparations was not answered. The response was what I expected, name calling, deflections and attacks. Murdoch, Russians and others have taught you well, their playbook is on full display.

Awkward Episode 2 GIF by The Office

The overwhelming majority of Black people don't give a dayum about a census and the government knows it. We are more than 12 - 16 percent of the population, but politicians will respect smaller population groups because we don't hold them accountable and don't require anything of them. Each person's vote should be a deal between the giver and receiver. If the receiver breaks that deal then you take your vote somewhere else.

We've got to stop just letting these candidates come to our churches and other events without asking them the questions that matter the most to us. If they can ask for our vote, they should be able to tell us why we should give it to them.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
You mean the same christian religion that white Americans quoted while raping, hanging and killing black people? The same christian religion that white cops use to gun black people down? Yeah that really worked for us didn't? You used religion then turned around and did the opposite of Jesus. Jesus feed the hungry and supported the poor. You call yourself a Christian and then said helping poor folks is wrong. Now that is surely a good white Christian view.
Never said helping a the poor is wrong. If you are a Christian, then you would understand the scripture.

2 Thessalonians chapter 3:10

We need to stop this. The Democrats are in power now. What is wrong with holding them accountable for what they said they were going to do?

As it was from the foundation of the Constitution, the people in power do not want well informed citizens. It is sad, but the fish fry and barbecues still work.

We are at war and our enemies are red and blue. Neither wants what's best for us to the level of what's best for them.

Mississippi, Arkansas Louisiana and Alabama finishes 46-50 in education under Republican leadership. Those same states also have Republican leadership who keeps under funding programs to help minorities. Yet all you idiot black Republicans can say is Obama and Biden.. man let me stop before start cussing. I'd rather smoke crack in some shitty piss stain drawz before I support black Republicans like Clarence Thomas and Allen West types, and these racist white Republicans. In my view we need to do all you mofo's.

I've been asking this for years. They can never explain how the policies of Greg Abbot, Kay Ivey, DeSantis, Brian Kemp, Tate Reves, etc and their predecessors have benefited Black people in those states. What have they done to earn the Black vote? There's never an answer. All we get from these parrots is the usual talking points and youtube videos.

Back