Joe Biden & Bernie Sanders Secured $72M For Holocaust Survivors Yet Oppose Reparations For Slavery

History has shown us that both parties have sold us out when it was convenient for them. We were 100% Republican until "The Corrupt Bargain" that got Rutherford B. Hayes elected president. Even when LBJ let us down and Clinton's war on us, we have NEVER held the Democrats accountable. We keep going through this circle that needs to be broken.

BIDEN SAID, "I got your back" and is making himself look like a liar and giving us the finger at the same time. Unjustifiable disrespect.

The Republicans don't care and will show us they care. The Democrats don't care, but throw us some dayum crumbs to appease us.

Could it be that this is all a game? The Republicans as the hateful villain and the Democrats as Savior with a few tokens and "at least we giving yall something " mentality; "This is the best deal you're going to get" while they are "setting it out" for other groups. All of it working together to keep us on the bottom.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The Republicans don't care and will show us they care. The Democrats don't care, but throw us some dayum crumbs to appease us.

Could it be that this is all a game? The Republicans as the hateful villain and the Democrats as Savior with a few tokens and "at least we giving yall something " mentality; "This is the best deal you're going to get" while they are "setting it out" for other groups. All of it working together to keep us on the bottom.

Whats your solution?

Gee that just shows how UNEDUCATED and MISINFORMED the GOP is.

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/01/29/texas-secession/

LEGALLY alone they can't leave the USA.
Now it can make itself into smaller states.

Texas declared independence from Mexico in 1836 and spent the next nine years as its own nation. While the young country’s leaders first expressed interest in becoming a state in 1836, the Republic of Texas did not join the United States until 1845, when Congress approved the Joint Resolution for Annexing Texas to the United States.

This resolution, which stipulated that Texas could, in the future, choose to divide itself into “New States of convenient size not exceeding four in number, in addition to said State of Texas” is often a cause of confusion about the state’s ability to secede. But the language of the resolution is clear: Texas can split itself into five new states. It says nothing of splitting apart from the United States.

We lead in exports-who is going to create contracts for those?
A lot of companies do their product testing here.
That would need contracts and not to mention redoing EVERYTHING including education.

But they are THAT serious to take away POC voting rights??

Whats your solution?
Make them work for our vote and pay when they deviate from their promises ( vote them out).

The Republicans don't need us, they have the fear of the White poor and the trailer park crew, but the Democrats do. Where you are needed is where you should have the most power, but we just give it away and don't get respected for our true value.

People who preach all day about voting in elections gatekeeped by an electoral college ask them how many times they showed up to their local city council to make sure policy that impact employment, housing, and policing is on the level. Ask them if they vote on the local budget for services IN THEIR OWN COMMUNITY.

They do this bullcrap performance when talking about Biden or Trump to pretend they know shit about politics. At best LOCAL elections can be a stop-gap improvement for local conditions with policy that directly affects your neighborhoods.

That's it. Look at history. But ya'll rather bicker about politicians at the federal level who have been bought and paid for more times than a street walker.

got like 5% of the vote. got beat like a step child.
And yet the democrats had to work overtime to get Clyburn in. Those folks in his district that voted for him are getting what they deserve, rampant poverty, poor healthcare and kids that can't read just like Bennie Thompson district. Clyburn had to spend 2 million for the first time in 30 years that's a win on us because we make them work. The democrats was so scared brought down Kamala and other boule clowns to so step shows and fry more fish to talk about collard greens. And that's all it took to get the vote. Isn't that sad. I mean really just think about it. Your celebrating Clyburn winning and your people are still in shit. But hey you got some some catfish though.

And yet the democrats had to work overtime to get Clyburn in. Those folks in his district that voted for him are getting what they deserve, rampant poverty, poor healthcare and kids that can't read just like Bennie Thompson district. Clyburn had to spend 2 million for the first time in 30 years that's a win on us because we make them work. The democrats was so scared brought down Kamala and other boule clowns to so step shows and fry more fish to talk about collard greens. And that's all it took to get the vote. Isn't that sad. I mean really just think about it. Your celebrating Clyburn winning and your people are still in shit. But hey you got some some catfish though.

Jim Clyburn is suppose to be the highest ranking black member in Congress. But, how has his district been impacted by time in office.

This mofo is know for frying Catfish and nothing more.

Allow me to ask a question. Do the subject of reparations only come up during Democratic administrations or do the subject comes up during republican administrations also. And if the subject did come up during a republican administration, what did that republican administration do about it?

Democrats....

I believe reparations for blacks should come in the form of investment.

Refund every black for the interest they paid on their first home. Refinance every blacks home to 0% interest. First time black home buyers should receive a 0% interest rate. Forgive all student loans. Allow college to be free for every African American who enrolls in college. This should go on for 400 years.

You Bidensexuals get into your feelings when somebody post facts on this failure of an Administration.

Where are those same facts on 45's failed resume'

Whats your solution?

They don't have one, nothing but "yada, yada, yada" on this and that..

Make them work for our vote and pay when they deviate from their promises ( vote them out).

The Republicans don't need us, they have the fear of the White poor and the trailer park crew, but the Democrats do. Where you are needed is where you should have the most power, but we just give it away and don't get respected for our true value.

What are they doing for them?

What you said made total sense. However, as you can see smart talk always fall on deaf ears especially to the politically remedial. Let me give you a profile of what you are talking too. Meet Miss Deloris she was born in between 1953 to 1970. They marched up and down the street not really for equal rights but for white access. She and her ilk wanted to go to their school, shit next to them in their bathrooms, sit in their restaurants to catch ass whooping's and access to their bed and after this happened this was all they needed. She was told voting would solve all her problems and she sees the lack of return in that investment but as you know with our people, she used the typical mental gymnastics to justify the madness. Nevertheless, she holds firm to her faith that the democrats will make a way and in her genius she keep voting hoping its going to get better one day. If anyone dares to challenge that she will go ape shit on your ass with all the name calling and shaming. Yet all that energy doesn't seem to go to the people she keep voting for over and over again. She sees everyone but her community is getting tangibles but she will give us a list of excuses like

"Well they can't do everything for black people"
" Well he ain't the president just for black people"
" Well if you don't vote you will never get it so just keep voting"
" But what about the Republicans if they get in weeees gone be in trouble"
" Don't yawl negros come around here kicking up dust these are good white folks you don't need tangibles these white liberals loving on us is all weees need"
"Well tell me the solution ….. (solution recommended but it goes over their head) What!!!!! dem ni**a's talking about not voting they must be out their minds oh Lordy have murcy we need the prayer warriors. See they don't have a solution let's keep voting democrat and sing we shall overcome again this year, they gone hear us one day.

In addition to Deloris's excuses for poor voting and life choices. She lives in a district with poor water, schools, Pookie and Ray Ray fucking everything up, and all kinds of bad infrastructure but this is normal to her and she is ok with it as long as she has Zaddy Democrat and White Jesus you cant tell her nothing. Also, she is determined to continue the cycle of disfunction by teaching her kids the same foolishness. Of course she is a single mother (what a surprise) because she took the bait liberals use to divide the black man and the black woman with this strong and independent and don't need a man crap.

She went to a high school that is still segregated (even after all that damn voting) just to learn the basics and her kids are going there too. While in the more affluent districts other high schools are learning about assets, home ownership, Job trades, and financial literacy. In her district her kids are learning about social programs and how to get on section 8, not get married to get public assistance and how to commit paternity fraud to get child support. If you go beyond that great expectation or say something is wrong with that you are a sellout and will be shunned from the community.

And she is an HBCU grad whenever she go back to homecoming the school looks exactly the same when she graduated 30 years ago (They may add one building and in her mind that great progress but its still behind the times) but the congressman that is over the district only comes around when it time for reelection.

Congressman boule porkchop is a member of a fraternity and he leverage that to get votes and Deloris and her ilk is blown away by just that. No policy needed at all. Congressman Boule Porkchop knows it wont be that hard to get the black vote all he has to do is equate the word conservative to the word racist to make black folks scared and at the same time they take the word liberal and link it to the word ally to make black folks to feel safe and he also has to fry fish sometime he will get pan trout too. I don't know what is but fish will close a business deal for the boule black community you don't have to read any terms on negotiate anything the boule will ask for the dotted line. Now Boule porkchop also have other constituents too. Well he is not bringing shrimp fried rice to Asians he is bringing them policy and tangibles, He's not bringing Enchiladas to Hispanics he is bringing policy and tangibles, He is certainly not bringing Frappuccino's to white liberals he is making sure they get their abortions, non reproductive sex agenda and hugging on trees policies for them. But somehow you are the fool to speak on this in your community.

This is why the new strategy should be to talk past these skee wee boule old people and talk to the next generation. This generation is done they are failures they danced and slept away their time and youth and their kids are left with nothing but a bad example to follow but they are young enough to be convinced to hold these politicians accountable. As you can see the younger people want tangibles for their vote this generation just want butter biscuits and Fish.
1655739132548.png

Attachments

• 1655736707406.png
    1655736707406.png
    1,005.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
@Attack Dog trying to talk to some of this folks are hopeless but you can get a kick out of stirring up that old slave spirit that afraid to leave the plantation. See these folks don't want reparations but if the government gave it our today they would be the first in line to get the check and if you add some catfish and hushpuppies and sweet potato pie they will cut you down to get that. View: https://youtu.be/8o88xmeIZyw

Last edited:
She went to a high school that is still segregated (even after all that damn voting) just to learn the basics and her kids are going there too. While in the more affluent districts other high schools are learning about assets, home ownership, Job trades, and financial literacy. In her district her kids are learning about social programs and how to get on section 8, not get married to get public assistance and how to commit paternity fraud to get child support. If you go beyond that great expectation or say something is wrong with that you are a sellout and will be shunned from the community.

Excuse what school teaches this??? Name the schools in the hood that are doing that?
All schools have the same required curriculum to adhere to.

No school teacher is teaching kids how to get on Section 8. Nor any of that mess you listed. Most are TRYING to teach about assets and home ownership and so on by whatever means they can.

The issue at her kid's school is this-too much focus on SPORTS. Remove the sports team from her school and what do they have to brag about?
Debate team? Robotics team? The school having the most NON sport scholarships awarded? Nobody cares.

Along with some school districts of a weeding out of kids. Using your example-her old school is a PUBLIC school that has to take whoever or whatever wants to be there. Meanwhile the kids who would counter Pookie & Ray Ray's behavior and grades are at OTHER specialty secondary schools-like a colligate academy, same sex school or magnet school.

It's why you generally see elementary as the worst schools because there are no specialty elementary schools in most districts. Secondary can weed that issue out.

Affluent schools tend to be in places where such specialty schools can't be made due to population size. And they have ZERO issue is tossing out dead weight. Plano ISD will expel Pookie. Desoto ISD won't because that kid represents funding. Plano ISD will take that hit because they know they will get 2-3 kids to replace Pookie.

Excuse what school teaches this??? Name the schools in the hood that are doing that?
All schools have the same required curriculum to adhere to.

No school teacher is teaching kids how to get on Section 8. Nor any of that mess you listed. Most are TRYING to teach about assets and home ownership and so on by whatever means they can.

The issue at her kid's school is this-too much focus on SPORTS. Remove the sports team from her school and what do they have to brag about?
Debate team? Robotics team? The school having the most NON sport scholarships awarded? Nobody cares.

Along with some school districts of a weeding out of kids. Using your example-her old school is a PUBLIC school that has to take whoever or whatever wants to be there. Meanwhile the kids who would counter Pookie & Ray Ray's behavior and grades are at OTHER specialty secondary schools-like a colligate academy, same sex school or magnet school.

It's why you generally see elementary as the worst schools because there are no specialty elementary schools in most districts. Secondary can weed that issue out.

Affluent schools tend to be in places where such specialty schools can't be made due to population size. And they have ZERO issue is tossing out dead weight. Plano ISD will expel Pookie. Desoto ISD won't because that kid represents funding. Plano ISD will take that hit because they know they will get 2-3 kids to replace Pookie.
I can name one for sure that is Paul Lawrence Dunbar High School in Fort Worth ISD. In the heart of the Great Stop Six area. This school and other schools in Fort Worth ISD was great 20 years ago. In a majority black community then illegals came in and affordable housing popped up drugs flooded the area and the bottom fell completely out. Now kids from this school put other kids on how to game the government. Its so bad that teachers that planned to get their getting student loans paid off just leave early before they can get that benefit. And the teachers there now are just getting a check.

Now you got teachers there that are telling the kids they ain't going to be shit and when they grow up and you may as well be on public assistance or in jail or dead. So basically they have planted that seed in these kids heads. You got kids that only know how to do two things that's fucking and fighting and you got some that are on the faculty that are joining in on the fun trying to get with the kids there too. You got parents that are using the school for daycare and could give a damn what they kid is doing at school because they are at home watching the bold and the beautiful their story time is way to precious for them to see how their kid is progressing. Kids with disabilities like autism are picked on and bullied and the district can't get a handle on it. But like you said they care about those sports and you have to be careful then because these kids moms will shoot it up if they see their baby daddy with someone else.

And because of all of that you got some sensible parents that can't afford to move to north Fort worth so they are using some of their relatives in Northwest ISD address for their kids to go to that school so they can have some peace of mind when they send their kids to school.

I didn't mention clyburn. I said marcel got mollywhopped. I want repartitions too but I'm also smart enough to know how the game is played. One thing I will not condone is dragging other black folks in public. that's part of my problem w/ what will smith did. I'm not doing the white folks work for them.

now for clyburn, since U brought him up, exactly how did they have to work overtime and he got over 90% of the vote?🤔 I don't teach math anymore but I did pass the classes. he crushed the 2 people that challenged him. C. R. U. S. H. E. D. btw... I don't eat fish or seafood. I'm allergic.

This is my problem w/ u and ur friend that disappear when the news is bad for y'alls viewpoint.... clyburn is not my rep. I live in district 3 where i have jeff duncan(r) as my congressional rep. ask what he's done for my people in his district. go ahead and ask, but u already know the answer. you don't drag those folks but you can't get clyburn name out your mouth. have u posted about the terrible leadership of kay ivey and mo brooks? I don't recall that ever but maybe I missed it. what have they done for your people in my home state?

now that y'all are back why don't u tell us how great them other folks were in their response to Uvalde and how u support their efforts to cover everything up and make sure no meaningful legislation regarding gun responsibility comes to pass.

Last edited:
That was a campaign add? Wow. I saw this guy advertising on that Arican Diaspora YTube fella's channel.
That dude. thinks he can only succeed by dragging other black people. I can not support anyone that is willing to carry them other folks water by dragging other black folks in a public forum.

I didn't mention clyburn. I said marcel got mollywhopped. I want repartitions too but I'm also smart enough to know how the game is played. One thing I will not condone is dragging other black folks in public. that's part of my problem w/ what will smith did. I'm not doing the white folks work for them.

now for clyburn, since U brought him up, exactly how did they have to work overtime and he got over 90% of the vote?🤔 I don't teach math anymore but I did pass the classes. he crushed the 2 people that challenged him. C. R. U. S. H. E. D. btw... I don't eat fish or seafood. I'm allergic.

This is my problem w/ u and ur friend that disappear when the news is bad for y'alls viewpoint.... clyburn is not my rep. I live in district 3 where i have jeff duncan(r) as my congressional rep. ask what he's done for my people in his district. go ahead and ask, but u already know the answer. you don't drag those folks but you can't get clyburn name out your mouth. have u posted about the terrible leadership of kay ivey and mo brooks? I don't recall that ever but maybe I missed it. what have they done for your people in my home state?

now that y'all are back why don't u tell us how great them other folks were in their response to Uvalde and how u support their efforts to cover everything up and make sure no meaningful legislation regarding gun responsibility comes to pass.

This post has nothing to do with Ivey or Brooks. This is about the Democrats pulling a finesse on black people.

This post has nothing to do with Ivey or Brooks. This is about the Democrats pulling a finesse on black people.
not going to take the bait and say something negative about your friends. ur loyal, can give u that much. I responded to the comment. if u have something specific to say please do or hit ignore on my post. that'll suit me fine as well.

Back