Grambling targeting Art Briles as offensive coordinator (per Football Scoop) [UPDATE - Officially hired!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t mind Gram … bring him on y’all staff… poke y’all chest out … have your school mascot founders Waste key strokes on the smack board… I want to punish Gram at their best to prove once and for all this our time… get thee behind… we don’t want to hear no excuses or history… bring ‘em and bring your arse cleetus … you gone be running up but you limping back… 😂😂😂

Art Briles is the fucking real deal! This ain't no Hal Mumme or Timmy Chang. This is a serious innovator that can run a spread that's pass or smash mouth focused. If Gram makes this hire which they should since Briles was cleared of all wrongdoing Deion will get his ass washed worse than what SCSU did.
Another "Deion" hater. I'm glad y'all finding any name you can to cling to 😆 🤣

Find that man somewhere decent to stay in north Louisiana. People are wanting him here to beat “Deion”. Give him his opportunity to do it. The icon has been an afterthought for a while now. It’s time for them to be relevant in the present. That hire will make for great entertainment come this fall and some exciting matchups. The JSU/GSU in memorial = great for TV!

If gram admin wants him then who cares what everyone else thinks. Clearly they’re trying something different to get different results. I support it.

Another "Deion" hater. I'm glad y'all finding any name you can to cling to 😆 🤣

Deion ain’t shit but he’s the reason behind these hires lol the tradition school said to hell with it. We gotta do what we gotta to get where they are.
Hey, just let the children talk. You know they’re all mad that Deion is still employed at JSU. They been wanted him gone and they’re mad he’s still here. 😅 So Art will come in with everyone behind him lol with one goal “Beat Deion!”

Deion ain’t shit but he’s the reason behind these hires lol the tradition school said to hell with it. We gotta do what we gotta to get where they are.
Hey, just let the children talk. You know they’re all mad that Deion is still employed at JSU. They been wanted him gone and they’re mad he’s still here. 😅 So Art will come in with everyone behind him lol with one goal “Beat Deion!”
Fax lol

Art Briles is the fucking real deal! This ain't no Hal Mumme or Timmy Chang. This is a serious innovator that can run a spread that's pass or smash mouth focused. If Gram makes this hire which they should since Briles was cleared of all wrongdoing Deion will get his ass washed worse than what SCSU did.
J-State will be underdog on Sept 17th with or without Briles. Briles would add to the margin of victory, but the outcome is unambiguous.

I know. But, Deion is a lightweight between the headsets from what I can see.
Your eyes do not deceive other than the wrong weight class. Bantamweight may be more ideal. The accumulation of talent without sound coaching yields the CB embarrassment every time. Tune in for the Blue Bengal taming tour on Sept. 17th.

Your eyes do not deceive other than the wrong weight class. Bantamweight may be more ideal. The accumulation of talent without sound coaching yields the CB embarrassment every time. Tune in for the Blue Bengal taming tour on Sept. 17th.
That’s another interesting narrative. So y’all saying coach prime told James Houston to move to d end that coaching decision might’ve gotten him to the nfl … that wasn’t coaching ? when we were down during halftime no adjustments were made to get us to go undefeated in the SWAC? We had arguably the worse o line in the swac and only coached to help qb 1 get in positions to make enough plays to win the game… but no coaching ? Lol 11-2 all out talented the swac ? One game our QB throws 3 interceptions in our own redzone and all the sudden there’s no coaching lol Don’t insult the little bit of swac coaching that goes on like that… you can hate but don’t show your stupidity.

The fact is a total of 80 years of NFL coaching experience could not stop a 31-3 SCSU Bulldog run. What does that say about that 80 years of NFL coaching when they cannot find an O-line and run game (despite all those transfers) across two seasons?

Hue Jack will have a full spring (minus playing games that Prime felt was so vital) and fall camp. Let’s compare the difference. Also, list your excuses in advance as the assumption is the O-line and running games woes are corrected.

The fact is a total of 80 years of NFL coaching experience could not stop a 31-3 SCSU Bulldog run. What does that say about that 80 years of NFL coaching when they cannot find an O-line and run game (despite all those transfers) across two seasons?

Hue Jack will have a full spring (minus playing games that Prime felt was so vital) and fall camp. Let’s compare the difference. Also, list your excuses in advance as the assumption is the O-line and running games woes are corrected.
And we are a swac championship team that’s never had a true off-season to develop and focus on a full strength and conditioning program under Coach Prime like our swac counterparts… including your team… let that sink in… 😂

Imagine the team with the most question marks asking the most questions about another team. Damn folks don’t even know what they’ll look like in the fall but questioning an 11-2 team that ran through the SWAC 😂

He typing all that when he really scared and insecure about his own program 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back