FAMU HBCU National Champs

A Hail Mary and a middle TD call by a ref is an ass whooping...sure, lil buddy

Is it JSU’s fault your secondary can’t knock a ball down? Or is it JSU’s fault your offense couldn’t gain a yard for the game winning td? If the shoe was on the other foot, I’m sure you clown azz rattlers would take the W. I repeat JSU at its worst is better than FAMU. #Facts

That is a lie. Lol Famu prefers to play Albany State in the rebirth of the Orange Blossom Classic instead of JSU who’s 2-1 in the Orange Blossom classic. Famu po asses didn’t wanna pay for the boom to come to Miami.

FAMU reached out to SWAC schools who said “no” or left us on read

You have to play in a title game in the SWAC to win a conference championship.

I got a lot of love for FAM. It is one of my favorite student bodies in the country but this right chea....

They have valid points. They defeated A&T, SC State, Southern and if either Southern or Alcorn State goes to the CB and lose to A&T, they will have a real valid point!

They have valid points. They defeated A&T, SC State, Southern and if either Southern or Alcorn State goes to the CB and lose to A&T, they will have a real valid point!

remember that season Auburn went undefeated while under sanctions ...

It’s all negated because FAMU is under NCAA sanctions

Yeah, that was in 1993! A more recent example is 2012 Ohio State. They went unbeaten but were deemed ineligible for postseason play for Tattoo-Gate with Jim Tressel & Terrell Pryor

So what you’re telling me there’s a precedent LOL

Trying to help us??? Lmao

No...everybody else just worry about themselves, and we’ll worry us. The only thing we care about is this team, our fans and our recruits.
Well, drown in your misery alone.

default_emot-munch.gif

Jiggas!

You got lucky too...you get to avoid FAMU and another Celebration Bowl loss. What would it be 3 CB losses or 4? I’ve lost count
Hey I’m on your side I believe that you believe y’all are national champions and yes we lost 2. We accept that because we live in reality. But how many time have y’all been there?

Back