FAMU HBCU National Champs

Itā€™s not...all he did was refer to the MEAC title because stakeholders from other places complained about it AFTER the event.
FAM, you know you alright with me, but come on, brother.

Earlier on Thursday on twitter, Florida A&M head coach Willie Simmons staked his claim that the Rattlers are the conference champions and HBCU Black College Football National Champions.

"What I am most proud of is that these guys have constantly overcome adversity," Simmons said. "Every situation they've been thrown, they just continued to fight. They just fight and strike and strike and strike again and they just don't quit. That is the sign of a championship group and that's why we are the 2019 Black College Football National Champions."

That is directly from your school's athletics website.

FAM, you know you alright with me, but come on, brother.

That is directly from your school's athletics website.
Yes and this morning, after the event, we were asked to chill on saying ā€œMEACā€ or ā€œConferenceā€ Champion.

We announced the celebration last week...we didnā€™t hear anything from any outside organization until today. Thatā€™s why Simmons had stop saying ā€œConference Champā€ and simply say ā€œBest Team in the MEACā€

Yes and this morning, after the event, we were asked to chill on saying ā€œMEACā€ or ā€œConferenceā€ Champion.

We announced the celebration last week...we didnā€™t hear anything from any outside organization until today. Thatā€™s why Simmons had stop saying ā€œConference Champā€ and simply say ā€œBest Team in the MEACā€
And don't forget the "National Champion" part too.

But...uhh...whether you realize it or not, you've just admitted that you guys had to "backtrack" what was said earlier. ;)

And don't forget the "National Champion" part too.

But...uhh...whether you realize it or not, you've just admitted that you guys had to "backtrack" what was said earlier. ;)
Itā€™s not a backtrack...weā€™re still claiming HBCU national Champs and ā€œBest team in the MEACā€ which is the legal way of saying MEAC Champs
Tomato/Tomahto

LMAO...when JSU fans start pulling SU, you KNOW youā€™ve ruffled the right feathers
I honestly didnā€™t think people would be so hurt about a mythical title and a conference that they barely post or talk about year round lol

Donā€™t flatter yourself. No feathers were ruffled here. I only said that because Southern is the only Swac school playing FAMU next season. Iā€™ll always root for any Swac school versus any meac school just like Iā€™m sure you would root for any Meac school versus any Swac school. Hell I wish JSU could get a hold of FAMU, but your school didnā€™t have the funds to get the Boom to Miami so you settled for D2 Albany State lol. Btw good luck with attendance for that. Nobody is hurt about your delusional fan base and Simmons imaginary crowning of Famu being HBCU national champions. Weā€™re simply providing input. Nothing more nothing less.

P.S. Last I checked, JSU beat FAMU in Tallahassee and in Jackson. Ask your seniors about them Tigers lol. Jsu at their worst is better than Famu. #Facts

Donā€™t flatter yourself. No feathers were ruffled here. I only said that because Southern is the only Swac school playing FAMU next season. Iā€™ll always root for any Swac school versus any meac school just like Iā€™m sure you would root for any Meac school versus any Swac school. Hell I wish JSU could get a hold of FAMU, but your school didnā€™t have the funds to get the Boom to Miami so you settled for D2 Albany State lol. Btw good luck with attendance for that. Nobody is hurt about your delusional fan base and Simmons imaginary crowning of Famu being HBCU national champions. Weā€™re simply providing input. Nothing more nothing less.

P.S. Last I checked, JSU beat FAMU in Tallahassee and in Jackson. Ask your seniors about them Tigers lol. Jsu at their worst is better than Famu. #Facts
Bullsh*t lol

I donā€™t know who ā€œFAGUā€ is...but if thatā€™s the type of party you like, hey man, I donā€™t judge.

Don't play dumb....you know that was label given to your school when they had all those boys as "flag boys"......LOL

I just can't believe you are in here defending this BS.....LOL

And you losers couldnā€™t beat us. Thank you, Southern, for your playing your role so well in the this CHAMPIONSHIP journey

The only thing famu is champions of at this juncture is being a bunch of buffoons. Not surprising that not one of your moronic administrators didn't have enough foresight to halt this embarrassment.....

Itā€™s not a backtrack...weā€™re still claiming HBCU national Champs and ā€œBest team in the MEACā€ which is the legal way of saying MEAC Champs
Tomato/Tomahto

Thatā€™s right ignore these hateful bigots they suffer from championphobia. You guys have self identified as national champions how dare these bigots on this platform deny your right to be delusional.

I just want to thank y'all.... for this entertainment.... far more of a fun read than the nonexistence going on in the smack board... Famu give yourself a hand for being a jackass and swac drag they ass .... honorable mentions to that ncat user who slid in a sucker punch.... Famu donā€™t understand this embarrassed all hbcus everywhere...,

Thatā€™s right ignore these hateful bigots they suffer from championphobia. You guys have self identified as national champions how dare these bigots on this platform deny your right to be delusional.

You got lucky too...you get to avoid FAMU and another Celebration Bowl loss. What would it be 3 CB losses or 4? Iā€™ve lost count

Instead of worrying about this Mythical NC. FAMU need to be worrying about campus issues.

Lmao...weā€™re fine. And that new dorm(which is gonna be f*cking amazing) isnā€™t going to be much of an issue at all

Iā€™ll let the rest of you losers stew over what happens in Tallahassee...this is entertaining when we get the SWAC folk TIGHT LMAO

I just want to thank y'all.... for this entertainment.... far more of a fun read than the nonexistence going on in the smack board... Famu give yourself a hand for being a jackass and swac drag they ass .... honorable mentions to that ncat user who slid in a sucker punch.... Famu donā€™t understand this embarrassed all hbcus everywhere...,
I apologize for FAMU having the power to embarrass you.

Back