FAMU HBCU National Champs

THEESwacProphet

THEE SWACs Neighborhood Prophet
So FAMU and Coach Simmons have self proclaimed themselves as national champions having a celebration on campus yesterday December 5th, 2019 , the Tallahassee Democrat (local news paper) backing this, and our very own @Kenn Rashad strongly disagrees as he’s gotten some reaction back from the Famu athletics Instagram. Should we respect FAMUs claim without post season play because they’re on probation still and their lost too rival bcu , or is this a UCF situation that will come back and bite FAMU and Coach Simmons hard. ?

9DD78BBC-C7A5-4CD1-B9EC-CDEA92BCF2D0.jpeg
28307F2A-DFBA-4EB1-955A-36A2ADAD9EBA.jpeg

Last edited:

@Kenn Rashad
Brother I am in literal shock. I can get the coach getting over excited but how does an Athletic Director and President sign off on it. Do they understand how this makes them look as an Institution?

Famu athletics is the definition of incompetence... they just recently named a athletic director but they’re one funding issue away from being at risk like bcu is now with funding. There is a reason brother they’re on probation....

We don’t care what y’all think. We really don’t.

We beat 3 of the Top 5 HBCU teams in the country.Watching everyone complain about it is entertaining

Controversy sells

Famu athletics is the definition of incompetence... they just recently named a athletic director but they’re one funding issue away from being at risk like bcu is now with funding. There is a reason brother they’re on probation....

No we aren’t. BCU’s entire school is at risk. Our school is fine in regards to accreditation and our school has no monetary issues.

FAMU Athletics owes the school money...BCU owes Wells Fargo

We don’t care what y’all think. We really don’t.

We beat 3 of the Top 5 HBCU teams in the country.Watching everyone complain about it is entertaining

Controversy sells
We can tell you dont care. Usually ignorant people dont care what other think. Regardless if they are trying to help them or not.

We can tell you dont care. Usually ignorant people dont care what other think. Regardless if they are trying to help them or not.
Trying to help us??? Lmao

No...everybody else just worry about themselves, and we’ll worry us. The only thing we care about is this team, our fans and our recruits.

No we aren’t. BCU’s entire school is at risk. Our school is fine in regards to accreditation and our school has no monetary issues.

FAMU Athletics owes the school money...BCU owes Wells Fargo

Notice good sir I said Famu athletics at the beginning, read carefully. Carry on...

Why are you all on probation if everything is fine?

Our probation isn’t financial and stems from things that happened YEARS ago

Pure incompetence from people who are no longer on campus. Things like not submitting proper paperwork for student-athletes who were actually eligible...clerical sh*t

We aren’t going to not celebrate student-athletes who had nothing to do with that.Your anger is your problem.

This fake nation champion must just be a Florida thing. The only state were a university makes up being champions. UCF now FAMU wow .

They barely beat SU.. If Skeleton would not have screwed up the first half... SU would have won that game

You lost to BCU so the point is mute...

Our probation isn’t financial and stems from things that happened YEARS ago

Pure incompetence from people who are no longer on campus. Things like not submitting proper paperwork for student-athletes who were actually eligible...clerical sh*t

We aren’t going to not celebrate student-athletes who had nothing to do with that.Your anger is your problem.

Brother I'm not angry.....LOL....please note I represent Grambling which is considered THE football program for HBCU's.....yet....I don't believe in someone stating they are champions when they are not. In short FAMU is not. It's stupid to do so.
'

They barely beat SU.. If Skeleton would not have screwed up the first half... SU would have won that game

You lost to BCU so the point is mute...

No...Skelton is who Skelton is.

That’s like me saying “If Ryan Stanley hadn’t throw a pick 6 in the Florida Classic, we would’ve won”...no, FAMU beat SU straight up

This fake nation champion must just be a Florida thing. The only state were a university makes up being champions. UCF now FAMU wow .

Well at least UCF was the AAC Champions unlike famu, they are not even recognized as the Meac Champions with a asterisk.

Well at least UCF was the AAC Champions unlike famu, they are not even recognized as the Meac Champions with a asterisk.

Plus UCF was eligible for the postseason and they won a bowl game. FAMU can’t do either.
What’s crazy about this whole scenario is that FAMU is claiming their “OWN NATIONAL TITLE!”

Not the one that’s given out by
- BOX TO ROW
- HBCU Gameday
or - DrKenyatta Cavil 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

Back